Specifications of Glass Basin
1.oval wash basin
2.hight quality ceramic
3.undercounter lavatory basin
4.Sample and oem/odm available
|Installation Type: ||top counter Mounted|
|420*420*12 mm(12mm thickness)/320*320*12mm|
Characteristic of Glass Basin:
Above counter mounting
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance
Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
1. Eco-friendly, environmental care.
2. Durable, easy to polish and to clean, 10 years warranty.
3. Skillful workers, enlarged factory area, advanced machines.
4. Matching colors, drawing design, OEM service.
5. SGS/CE approval certificates.
6. Free samples for test.
- Q:There is no width of 30 cm wash basin cabinet
- Of course not, wash basin is generally 55 width. Pots are generally the smallest 35
- Q:How do I get my bathroom sink to stop overflowing & smelling like sewerage?
- Your main sewage pipe is blocked. I had the same problem with my shower! Not nice! Unblock the drain which you can find by following the soil pipe which should be on the outside of your house (about 7 inches thick). Pressure wash the drain out or get a special sewage rods which are easy to get hold of in DIY shops.
- Q:Decoration end of the sound, then notice the property requirements rectification.
- So you'd better contact the decoration company and the property, the current situation to see what kind of post-processing approach, both to ensure that you normal use, no longer renovated, but also to prevent the occurrence of leakage.
- Q:What is the main wall of the bathroom?
- The main wall of the bathroom is not necessarily put basin, which according to your own decoration layout, if your home basin is embedded, then there is a base, the base you can pick their own position, but to look at the base of the long, width. If your pot is not embedded, but fixed on the wall, then the single wall fastness is enough, do not have to be the main wall.
- Q:Periodic Leak under bathroom sink?
- Hi, Jeholman. I have to suspect the big pipes under the sink, the drain lines. But let's look at the whole thing. Take out any and all stuff in the cabinet, get a flashlight, turn on the faucet full-blast, and have a look for leaks. Feel free to poke and prod things while this is happening, as it may disclose a weak or loose fitting. Go for any found. Also look for leaks where there shouldn't be any with good parts - like just behind the handle on the shut-off valves (non-repairable, just replace). Finally, with kids, it may be possible that enough water has been splashed up top, around the faucet base or the edge of the sink, to have leaked down into the cabinet, even with connections underneath OK. Just be thorough, and you'll find it.
- Q:How do I add an overflow outlet to a bathroom sink?
- No - you would have to replace the sink altogether. However I would like to point out that a bathroom sink with an overflow makes for an area that you can't clean. It's an outer bowl (the one you see) and another bowl underneath that overflow is directed into (the in-between space). It will get moldy, and it can be difficult to deal with. I would recommend that you mention it to visitors & live with it the way it is.
- Q:Home decoration, want to buy a washbasin, but the bathroom is relatively small!
- Look good, simple and generous
- Q:Both, my bathtub and bathroom sink are clogged! Help!?
- The stoppage is at the junction of the sink and tub connection point. Drain-0 only works in the p-trap. Home Depot sells a liquid drain cleaner in a 1 qt black bottle that's packed into a plastic bag. It's a very strong acid. I believe it is hydrochloric acid. Follow directions and pour the recommended quantity down the sink drain. It will work it's way down the the stoppage. Let it sit for about 1 hr. I've used it twice with success. I'm saying the sink drain because the stoppage appears to be at the junction of the sink and tub drain with the major stoppage on the sink side.
- Q:How did the cupboard out of the cupboard?
- Glass glue can not use marble rubber glue can not use the angle of steel to play stent
- Q:Replacing Bathroom Sink Faucet Rubber Seal?
- The faucet is held on by 2 flat plastic nuts on the underside of the sink.The area is tight but they are changed every day.I would just buy a new faucet instead of trying to repair the old one as it is not easy to rebuild one and it may still leak after you try to repair it.
We pursue perfection in terms of concise and bright artistic feature of western style. Meanwhile, we try to guide, create and meet the various needs of today's people with reasonable price as well as perfect services, and will endlessly build more perfect and comfortable lives for the people of nowadays.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||China; Russia; the US; France; Germany; Japan; South Korea; the Middle East; Southeast Asia; Australia; South Africa and many other countries and regions
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average