Specifications of GLASS BASIN
1.oval wash basin
2.hight quality ceramic
3.undercounter lavatory basin
4.Sample and oem/odm available
Sunflower Wash Basin Specification
modern bathroom glass wash basin
Countertop Sinks, Bowl Sinks
Glass, tempered glass
Wash Basin Size
Depth: 140 mm
Thickness of the glass: T12, T15, T19 mm
Your colors and logos are available. Welcome to customize.
Wash Basin Color
transparent, green, red, blue, brown, black,golden
Manual sculpture, artificial coloring
Wash Basin surface
Printed or painted, Polished
All basins can be installed to any counter surface.
Wash Basin Quality
Every piece of our products will be checked by our QC dept.
Trading information of Sunflower Wash Basin
2000pcs Wash Basin per Month
(For samples and mass products)PP bag, foam panel, carton box, MDF pallet if necessary.
Weight and volume are based your quantities and Wash Basin size.
Wash Basin Lead time
Sample lead time
7 -10 working days
Mass production lead time
25-30 working days after receiving the deposit payment.
By express, by air or by sea. It depend s on the order quantity
The sample for approval is available but chargeable. Need you to pay for the sample and the
carriage cost,which will be minus in the official order.
wash basin Order
Small order or Trial order is welcome
Depend on the quantity of your order. It is negotiable
MOQ of Wash Basin
50PCS of Wash Basin
Every piece will be packed carefully and then outer package.
30% T/T deposit payment in advance, balance payment when the products are ready to be
Wash Basin Service
ODM/OEM is available
Color, Size, Logo, Packaging or any other things can be personalized and customized.
- Q:How do you replace the metal drain ring in a bathroom sink?
- The drain ring is actually a flanged pipe that fits down through a hole in the bottom of the sink, sealed/glued in place with Silicone and fastened in place with a large nut on the underside. This job might be easier if you remove the sink - in fact, the way it fits back together may require it but I'm not sure. It's not hard to do, doesn't really require many tools, and might take you a couple of hours if you have never done it before. Your biggest problem will be the condition of the pipe underneath the drain ring. If this is rusted or corroded, you will have quite a time removing the nut. The stopper that fits into the drainpipe is also a little tricky - it is operated by pulling up on a little handle on the sink - this connects to a lever that lifts and drops the stopper from the bottom. You'll need to disassemble that also. Basically, you have to get to the underside of the sink and disconnect the drainpipe from the trap (that's also a large nut - older ones are brass, newer ones are copper). Next, remove the stopper assembly, then unscrew the nut holding the drainpipe in place and push that up from the bottom. You need to clean the Silicone residue from the sink, and give that a pretty thorough cleaning. That's really it - your new ring should come in a kit with a new stopper; you would essentially reverse the above directions. You'd want to put the ring in first, seat it with new Silicone, and tighten the nut on the underside - then let the silicone dry before going further.
- Q:Jingdezhen ceramic pillar washbasin how to install
- Each connection to play glass glue on it
- Q:Bathroom washbasin called what wash table
- What is the basin?
- Q:bathroom sink drain plug?
- James K is correct
- Q:how do you remove a bathroom sink from the cabinet?
- the sink might be screwed into the wall or unto the cabinet look inside the door if no door and your remodeling make sure the water is turned off and start chipping away at it where you removed the caulk good luck be carful wear saftey glasses
- Q:Balcony washbasin marble good or good stainless steel
- Stainless steel is too soft and nice. If it is often used or marble is good, occasionally with about stainless steel
- Q:I have hot water in my bathroom sink but the shower barely gets hot?
- No Hot Water In Shower But Hot Water In Sink
- Q:Plugged Bathroom Sink?
- Undo the pipe under the sink - the trap. Don't forget to put a bucket under it first! You can use drain unblocker or hot water with soda crystals. Be careful with both - caustic. Use a piece of wire to poke hole in sink holes to get gunk moving. Can take a little time.
- Q:How did the cupboard out of the cupboard?
- Adhesive with glass
- Q:how do you unstop a bathroom sink?
- Place a bucket under the U shaped pipe under the sink. Loosen the nut at each end of the U and then remove it. This is called the trap. Clean it out. Look inside the pipe going into the wall and check for hair and such. Remove any with a wire (coathanger etc). Look down from above the sink to see if any more debis is in the pipe. Reconnect the trap and run or pour hot water down it. If it is still clogged, use an enzyme drain cleaner such as DraineCare by Zep. Available at Big Box stores and hardwares.
We pursue perfection in terms of concise and bright artistic feature of western style. Meanwhile, we try to guide, create and meet the various needs of today's people with reasonable price as well as perfect services, and will endlessly build more perfect and comfortable lives for the people of nowadays.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||China; Russia; the US; France; Germany; Japan; South Korea; the Middle East; Southeast Asia; Australia; South Africa and many other countries and regions
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average