Specifications of GLASS BASIN
1.oval wash basin
2.hight quality ceramic
3.undercounter lavatory basin
4.Sample and oem/odm available
Sunflower Wash Basin Specification
modern bathroom glass wash basin
Countertop Sinks, Bowl Sinks
Glass, tempered glass
Wash Basin Size
Depth: 140 mm
Thickness of the glass: T12, T15, T19 mm
Your colors and logos are available. Welcome to customize.
Wash Basin Color
transparent, green, red, blue, brown, black,golden
Manual sculpture, artificial coloring
Wash Basin surface
Printed or painted, Polished
All basins can be installed to any counter surface.
Wash Basin Quality
Every piece of our products will be checked by our QC dept.
Trading information of Sunflower Wash Basin
2000pcs Wash Basin per Month
(For samples and mass products)PP bag, foam panel, carton box, MDF pallet if necessary.
Weight and volume are based your quantities and Wash Basin size.
Wash Basin Lead time
Sample lead time
7 -10 working days
Mass production lead time
25-30 working days after receiving the deposit payment.
By express, by air or by sea. It depend s on the order quantity
The sample for approval is available but chargeable. Need you to pay for the sample and the
carriage cost,which will be minus in the official order.
wash basin Order
Small order or Trial order is welcome
Depend on the quantity of your order. It is negotiable
MOQ of Wash Basin
50PCS of Wash Basin
Every piece will be packed carefully and then outer package.
30% T/T deposit payment in advance, balance payment when the products are ready to be
Wash Basin Service
ODM/OEM is available
Color, Size, Logo, Packaging or any other things can be personalized and customized.
- Q:Can you replace a sink in a mobile home with any kind of sink or a kind specific for trailers? How do i do it?
- I have replaced an entire bathroom on a houseboat. Used a normal bathroom sink and copper pipe. I would rather have used PVC, but yes its no different than a regular sink.
- Q:What is the best way to clear a clog bathroom sink drain?
- Most bathroom sinks clog with hair, however kids have a unique way of losing items down the sink. If you have a waste pop-up stop than mostly likely you have a build of hair. To remove the pop-up you have to unscrew the rod keeper just above the trap under the sink and slide the pop-up rod back far enough to be able to pull the stop out. At this point you will find the hair ball most likely hanging from the bottom of the stop. If this doesn't appear to be the problem, place a bowl beneath the waste trap('u' or 's' shaped pipe under sink) and unscrew the connections to visually inspect the trap for small items that may have lodged in the trap. Most likely if your sink fills quickly and drains slowly or doesn't drain at all, than the clog will most likely be in the pipes just under the sink. Goodluck!
- Q:What is the minimum size of the basin?
- The general size is 420mm long, 140mm deep, 12mm thick, the smallest size should be 300mm.
- Q:How much is the counter basin?
- Hanging cabinet is usually more than 1.6 meters from the ground, too easy to meet, too high space becomes smaller, loaded items will be too small. The basin is typically 75 to 90 cm from the ground.
- Q:How to get rid of ants from coming through the bathroom sink?!?!?
- Lay off the acid? Usually helps me when I think ants are coming out of things. Realistically though they have to be coming FROM somewhere. If you don't see exposed pipes they can be entering then I would take some ant killing powder from home depot and sprinkle it in and around your sink where they are coming from. DON'T wash it away or down the drain. Then I would go outside and rake around in the yard and nearby. See if you can't disturb an ant hill then layer it in powder poison too. We had a LOT of ants that were attracted to our babies formula powder and getting in the nursery. So one day when we were gardening we came on the hill and dumped the powder on. I also dug up the hill to pour the powder deeper and then I sprayed the base edge of our house with repellent poison (house guard stuff). Haven't seen an ant since. The key is taking away what attracts them (food supply) and finding where they are coming from. You can also try making a paste with the poison and running it down the drain.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin faucet what practical?
- Faucet mouth to the front of the 45-degree angle is the best, if there is no bevel, the water flow to the bottom because of the gap with the basin and the use of small inconvenience. There is a bevel when the water flow to the front of the jet, basin space to be fully utilized, wash your hands are easy to wash your hair.
- Q:Smell from bathroom sink drain?
- Somewhere a drain connection came loose. Check in the basement and see if you can locate it and put it back together yourself if you think you are handy enough. Otherwise it would probably be easier to call a plumber.
- Q:Toilet basin can not install water trap
- The water seal is a way of separating the two parts of the gas that will be segregated with water. The most common way in this way is the home of the toilet.
- Q:How do i fix a slow drain in a bathroom sink?
- I can just bet that you have galvanized drain pipe, and that you have a hard water problem in your home (in that you have to use a water softener.) You will probably find that your drain (waste water) pipe is calcified. You solve this by replacing the offending pipe. You'll need a hacksaw with a sharp blade, a pair of transition unions, and enough pvc pipe to cover what was removed. You determine the size of the pipe, and transition unions you need by the outside diameter of the pipe you have. Probably 1.5 I would guess. You'll need pvc cleaner, primer, and glue. No mixing and matching sch. 40 with pvc! Before you do this, check out This Old House and try and catch one of their episodes on plumbing. It sounds like a more complicated project than it is, so if you do your homework first, you could pull this off...
- Q:Dry and wet separation of the wash basin moved to the bathroom door, the mirror is facing the main door
- This house layout affect marriage and health, furnishings affect wealth, pay more attention to some security issues. The mirror is not a big impact, some unknown people will say how the mirror how kind of.
We pursue perfection in terms of concise and bright artistic feature of western style. Meanwhile, we try to guide, create and meet the various needs of today's people with reasonable price as well as perfect services, and will endlessly build more perfect and comfortable lives for the people of nowadays.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||China; Russia; the US; France; Germany; Japan; South Korea; the Middle East; Southeast Asia; Australia; South Africa and many other countries and regions
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average