Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
Patterned Glass is widely used in all kinds of public and private places, such as offices, meeting rooms, hotels, hospitals, gymnasiums, bathrooms, washrooms, etc. It can also be applied in inlaid doors, glass furniture, shower rooms, colored crystal glass, glass partitions, bathroom doors and windows and other areas.
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- Glass is formed by the melting of sand with other chemicals. Glass raw materials for natural ore, the ore will be crushed first, processed into powder, according to the type of glass, according to the formula made of ingredients, into the glass furnace for melting, forming glass liquid. The glass passes through the feed tank and flows out of the feed port to form the stock. The temperature of the stock is 1150~1170 degrees centigrade and the alkali free glass is 1200~1220 degrees centigrade. The material shares every minute near '200 times cut into ball billet. The billet passes through the chute, the ball distributor and the ball plate, and then rolls into different funnels respectively, then falls into a groove formed by three rollers with the same rotating direction. When the ball is rotated on the roller and its surface tension, the ball glass is formed gradually. Its diameter is determined by the thickness, velocity, and shear velocity of the glass stream.
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass raw materials the same, but the manufacturing method is different, why first heating in rapid cooling, the difference is so great?
- The cooling process of tempered glass is the glass internal pressure generated quickly and uniformly high stress and uniform DB toughened glass broken small particles (tempered glass inner stress is greater than or equal to 90 kg / cm2)
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- Glass is formed by the fusion of silica and other chemicals (the main ingredients are soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
- Q:Method for cutting thick glass
- Some glass processing before processing, to the original piece of glass polishing, cutting, edge grinding, drilling, washing and drying process, such as tempered glass, laminated glass etc.; there are some glass processing technology, processing after washing and drying, and then according to the use requirements of cutting, grinding, grinding and polishing drilling and washing as final products, such as glass mirror; in addition to the art glass, such as painting, printmaking, relief, need specific processing technology, these are for cold working glass. The cold processing of glass is to process glass products into the required process by means of a series of processing methods at normal temperature.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures.
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Toughened glassToughened glass is a kind of high strength safety glass which is heated by glass to softening point and then cooled rapidly. Under the same thickness, the flexural strength of tempered glass is 4-5 times higher than that of ordinary glass, and the impact strength is 5 times higher than that of ordinary glass. Toughened glass has a strong thermal stability and can withstand severe temperature changes without damaging it. The most important feature of tempered glass is safety. This kind of glass is broken into similar honeycomb particles, so it can avoid the harm to human body. Note: after tempering, the glass can not be cut, drilled, slotted and so on. Because glass is broken into honeycomb like particles that are completely irreparable, it is not recommended for use on aquariums!
- Q:Not man-made destruction, why toughened glass suddenly broken?
- There are a variety of predisposing factors 2. tempered glass explodeFor example, A. before the installation of glass is accidentally damaged, like chipping, knocked the feet, because the glass is tempered around the weak area, its strength even weaker than the non tempered glass, but this part of the damage are not likely to cause the glass immediately burst, but changed the internal stress of glass. When the upper wall is used, the internal stress changes gradually, which breaks the glass.B. such as differences in temperature after installation. As you say, temperature, weather, and so on, will make the internal pressure of the glass partial uneven, thus causing burst.Is there a correct size for the C. installation?. If the installation is too tight, the specifications are not appropriate, it will cause stress changes inside the glass, causing a burst.D. the rest is external force, including impact, extrusion and so on. It's not just human impact, or other things, or even wind in nature. If the glass does not fall on the ground, there will be the point of impact (if it is obvious, there will be explosive, Hu Dieban) these can be invoked, but if in the proceedings can only be said to be a possibility, because you have no evidence to prove that. In the domestic situation, the glass manufacturers generally compensate for the glass trouble.
- Q:What material does PCB have?
- The surface of the substrate is covered with a layer of high conductivity, good welding of pure copper foil, commonly used thickness of 35 ~ 50 / Ma; copper foil covered in copper clad laminate substrate side called single copper, copper clad laminate substrate on both sides covered with copper foil called double-sided copper clad laminate; copper foil can securely covered on the substrate. The adhesive to complete. Commonly used CCL thickness of 1.0mm, 1.5mm and 2.0mm three.
- Q:The main chemical constituents of ordinary glass
- The raw materials for making ordinary glass are soda ash, limestone and quartzThe composition of common glass chemical oxides (Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2), the main component is silica
- Q:The preparation process of glass and the basic material and the function of raw materials
- Silica sand, quartz sand or sandstone with SiO2 framework structure for glass, glass forming;The role of soda to help melting sand;
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range