Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
Patterned Glass is widely used in all kinds of public and private places, such as offices, meeting rooms, hotels, hospitals, gymnasiums, bathrooms, washrooms, etc. It can also be applied in inlaid doors, glass furniture, shower rooms, colored crystal glass, glass partitions, bathroom doors and windows and other areas.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making glass?
- The material used to make glass is mainly sandstone, limestone, and feldspar. The sandstone is the main component of the glass material, and its chemical composition is silica.
- Q:A fireproof material is? Except glass wool, rock wool? Please tell me what is the raw material of these materials is?
- Application of phenolic insulation board: the polystyrene foam and polyurethane foam are flammable, no high temperature in some industries in developed countries are restricting the use of the fire department, the fire place of strict requirements, government departments have been expressly provided only with phenolic insulation board. Therefore, phenolic foam is more suitable for high performance materials demanding conditions of use, has good prospects for development. Such as steel structure workshop, large industrial plants, activity room, cold storage, clean workshop, building storey, temporary housing, gymnasium, supermarket and other needs of fire insulation requirements of buildings.
- Q:What is glass fiber reinforced nylon?
- With excellent wear resistance, heat resistance and electrical properties, high mechanical strength, self extinguishing, good dimensional stability, widely used in automotive industry products, textile products, pump impeller and first class precision engineering componentsPA6 enhancement series:With good wear resistance, heat resistance, oil resistance and chemical resistance, but also greatly reduce the water absorption and shrinkage of raw materials, with excellent dimensional stability and excellent mechanical strength
- Q:The use of quartz sand
- Derived from various magmatic rocks, sedimentary rocks and metamorphic rocks, less heavy minerals, associated minerals are feldspar, mica and clay minerals. There are two kinds of sedimentary rock genesis and metamorphic origin, the former is not obvious between clastic particles and cement, and the latter refers to quartz rocks with deep metamorphic and pure quality. The quartz veins are formed by hydrothermal action, almost all of them are composed of quartz, and they are compact and massive structures.The mineral content of quartz sand varies greatly, mainly quartz, followed by feldspar, mica, cuttings, heavy minerals and clay minerals.
- Q:How is the glass made?
- The shape of each vessel is irregular. It is shining like a holy lotus under the light. It was introduced that the vessel was blown through a wooden mold. In the 30s of the last century, Artaud also successfully designed many glassware, this free form of utensils is still in production, has become one of Artaud's masterpiece.
- Q:What kind of raw material does glass form? What is the general smelting process?
- Before people made of glass which has a lot of people use a lot of bubbles, there is no way to take out that European countries made out of glass without bubbles, other countries about the scary, stirring
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- Common raw materials are quartz sand, feldspar, calcite, calcium carbonate, three, two aluminum oxide, sodium carbonate, borax and so on.
- Q:The main chemical constituents of ordinary glass
- In the process of making glass, if you add some metal oxides, can also be made of colored glass. For example, adding Co2O3 (cobalt oxide) after the glass is blue, after joining the Cu2O glass is red. We see the ordinary glass, generally pale green, this is because the raw material is mixed with two valent iron for the sake of.There are many kinds of glass. Besides the ordinary glass introduced above, there are some other kinds of glass, such as quartz glass, optical glass, and so on
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Then the glass (CNC) carved machine milling, drilling, trenching and processing; (quality check)4. followed by ultrasonic cleaning machine cold processing of semi-finished glass cleaning;5., the next step is to carry out the chemical strengthening process and enter the chemical strengthening furnace;
- Q:The main raw material for the impact of float glass cost?
- About the 70% main components of float glass is silica, the main raw material is corresponding to the sandstone or silica sand (sand), the raw material price level will seriously affect the glass manufacturing cost.
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range