Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Tempered glass, also called toughened glass, is a kind of prestressed glass. It uses physical or chemical methods to form a compressive stress layer on the surface of glass. The glass itself has a higher compressive strength and will not cause damage. When the glass is subjected to external force, the pressure layer may be part of the tensile stress offset, avoid broken glass, although tempered glass is in large internal stress state, but the glass no internal defects, without causing damage, so as to achieve the purpose of improving the strength of glass. It is well known that microcracks on the surface of materials are the main causes of material rupture. Because the microcrack will expand gradually under the action of tension, and finally crack along the crack. And because of the large compressive stress on the surface of the glass, the microcracks on the glass surface become more fine and even heal under the action of extrusion".
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastic board fireproof partition board?
- Most of the common glass steel sheet does not fire, fire boards require special production, i.e. adding flame retardant, but the glass steel raw material resin itself is flammable, so the majority of glass steel plate cannot fire.
- Q:Mobile phone film new flexible toughened glass membrane, really is the glass?
- Tempered glass (Temperedglass/Reinforcedglass) belongs to safety glass. Glass has a fairly good abrasion resistance and is very hard, with a Vivtorinox hardness of 622 to 701.
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- To strike lightly or with fingers. Crystal glass can produce metal crisp sound, and waves a beautiful lingering in the air. We will see at the reception banquet, high-end glasses scenes in the movie, a kind of glass between the collision sound is. And high school, low grade crystal glass sound is also different. Like some low-end crystal glass or ordinary glass voice is relatively boring.
- Q:Is glass a recyclable resource?
- Building brick: using waste glass as a raw material, adding amount of the plasticity of clay material, pelletizing, forming, sintering, sintering at a temperature of 950 to 1050 DEG C for 180 210min can be prepared the production of building brick, the product with alkali resistance, high strength, not easy to fade and aging etc..
- Q:How is the glass made?
- Glass cup making process:1: silk;2: blow the ball;3: skin opening;4: inner opening and back cover;5: interface;6: back cover;7: affixed trademarks;8: annealing.Glass (glass) is the raw material is a glass of glass, usually raw material is high borosilicate glass, after more than 600 degrees of high temperature firing, it is a new type of environmentally friendly tea cup, more and more people's favor.
- Q:Not man-made destruction, why toughened glass suddenly broken?
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
- Q:Which is the best solar water heater tube?
- The vacuum heat collecting tube has the mirror surface complete, bright and clean, without blackening and blackening.
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- Feel: the same volume of crystal glass and ordinary glass weight is not the same. High crystal glass will make you feel calm, heavy feel. Similarly, the lower the crystal glass, the lighter it will be. Ordinary glass weight is more self-evident.
- Q:Does the material of sunglasses choose good glass or plastic?
- There is almost no plastic for sun lenses, so it is better to use resin materials.Sunglasses are mainly made of two kinds of glass material and resin material.
The company's main business is glass and products production, sale, glass processing, loading and unloading of labor services. With two glass production bases separately located in Zhuzhou and Zhangzhou, the company has 4 high quality float glass production lines, 1 on-line Low-E coating float line and the biggest glass processing center in central-south of China
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||9333,333 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range