Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced metal material?
- The advantages include soft and hard, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, waterproof and insulation, high mechanical strength, recycling, can replace steel manufacturing machine parts, it is used in manufacturing a variety of sports equipment, shell pipeline, shipbuilding, automobile and electronic products and printed circuit board.
- Q:Toughened glass and ordinary glass, process and raw materials what is the difference, a little more detailed, thank you
- Same material. Tempered glass is ordinary flat glass or float glass in a specific process conditions, by quenching or air-cooled quenching processing processing, Baidu has "toughened glass" entry.
- Q:How to choose floor tiles?
- The tiles (or tiles) is the use of earth embryo (or earth embryo to add some ore powder) after high temperature and high pressure one-time firing, using the surface and bottom of embryo material basically identical (except for the special process such as tiles, tiles in the new fill glaze series).
- Q:The use of quartz sand
- Quartz sand is quartz quartz stone crushing processing, quartz stone is a kind of non metallic minerals, is a hard, wear-resistant, stable chemical properties of silicate minerals, its main mineral composition is SiO2, quartz sand, the color is white or colorless and translucent, Mohs hardness of 7, quartz sand is  an important industrial mineral raw material, non hazardous chemicals, widely used in glass, casting, ceramics and refractories, smelting, metallurgy, metallurgy, construction, chemical agent, rubber, plastics, abrasives, and other media industry
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- If they are bonded together with synthetic resins, they can be made of rigid products of a fixed shape, bearing both tensile and flexural, compressive, and shear stresses.
- Q:Consult the experts on injection molding. Injection of raw materials Riga glass material, OK?
- If the request is not high, it can be added, but the hollow words are not good, if there is anything that does not understand, speak out, give me 10 points first
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bulletproof glass is made of glass (or organic glass) of a composite material and the quality of engineering plastics through special processing is obtained, it is usually transparent material, usually including polycarbonate layer on glass layer.
- Q:The younger brother wants to know how the octagonal bead is produced Do you use one side of the machine to grind it? What kind of material is usually used in China? Is the price fixed according to the material used?
- C grade crystal beads: batch of beads and emery particles mixed, polished together in the polishing machine, and then mixed with polishing powder, batch polishing, and thus again!
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Considering the type of FRP mould surface is different from the rubber mold so complicated, is generally flat front, so it is recommended to do a Z type mold, pre buried iron screws for back. As long as the screw is properly distributed, it will not leak. Can again, in the mold a good brush coat, also a little gel in the mold parting surface, or glass glue or strips of clay on a concave groove (note the hardness of sludge in winter). The old mold leaks in detail and the sludge is blocked.
- Q:How is the glass made?
- The shape of each vessel is irregular. It is shining like a holy lotus under the light. It was introduced that the vessel was blown through a wooden mold. In the 30s of the last century, Artaud also successfully designed many glassware, this free form of utensils is still in production, has become one of Artaud's masterpiece.
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range