Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass products?
- It's quartz sand (that is sand). The chemical name is SiO2
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Considering the type of FRP mould surface is different from the rubber mold so complicated, is generally flat front, so it is recommended to do a Z type mold, pre buried iron screws for back. As long as the screw is properly distributed, it will not leak. Can again, in the mold a good brush coat, also a little gel in the mold parting surface, or glass glue or strips of clay on a concave groove (note the hardness of sludge in winter). The old mold leaks in detail and the sludge is blocked.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastic board fireproof partition board?
- FRP sheet is not fireproof partition board.
- Q:What role does zircon sand play in the production of glass? Is it a raw material for glass or a production process?
- First of all, you know what zircon sand is[g o], also known as zirconium sand zircon sand, zircon, is a kind of zirconium silicate (ZrSiO4) as the main mineral composition. Zircon sand pure colorless transparent crystal, often because of quantity and species of different origin and different impurities dyed yellow, orange, red and brown color, crystal structure belongs to tetragonal, a square pyramidal column, the proportion of 4.6 to 4.71, the proportion of the variation with composition and sometimes altered state with zirconium stone incomplete cleavage, uniform Mohs hardness of 7 to 8, the refractive index of 1.93 to 2.01, with the melting point of impurities in different 2190~2420 DEG C wave. The main chemical composition is ZrO2, SiO2, and a small amount of impurities such as Fe2O3, CaO, AI2O3 and so on. The theoretical composition of zircon sand is ZrO2:67.1%; SiO2:32.9%. It is the only compound in the ZrO2-SiO2 system. But natural zircon sand contains only about 57~66%ZrO2.
- Q:How can the invisible gauze of screen window increase its pressure resistance (glass fiber material)?
- To have good quality, if the quality of other yarn nets, there may be broken.
- Q:What material can not be sprayed on the glass?
- If you want to spray characters on the glass, it is impossible to follow the glass unless it is frosted. If you really want to spray words on the glass, you can go directly to the print shop, do the word, and then stick it up.
- Q:What are the main materials for making glass?
- Silica is the main raw material made of silica on the earth reserves is great. Silica is the main raw material for the main raw material is made of glass stones. The silicon content of different rocks are different. In our life of these materials is the most common.
- Q:Consult the experts on injection molding. Injection of raw materials Riga glass material, OK?
- There are many kinds of glass fiber material, such as PP, PA, ABS, PC and so on, which can be used according to needAdd different amounts of glass fiber
- Q:Ask the glass making processWhat kind of material is the glass made of? What material is good?
- The main raw materials of glass production with glass forming body, glass and other glass intermediate adjustment, as the auxiliary material. The main raw materials, intermediate oxide and oxide to network oxides into the glass forming network; auxiliary materials including clarifying agent, fluxing agent, emulsifying agent, coloring agent, bleaching agent, oxidant and reductant.
- Q:Water glass, ceramics, ordinary cement, quartz glass, what are these chemicals?
- The main component of these substances, ceramics, cement, and quartz, is SiO2. In addition, SiO2 is also used to make optical fibers.Elemental silicon is used to make solar panels, chips and other materials
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range