Fire-resistant Glass is produced adopting new technology. After test analysis, the property of it can be compared with foreign products. What’s more, the processing technology and the product performance take the lead at home in China. It includes wired glass.
1、Good optical property: the transmittance is the same as float glass.
2、High strength: its strength is 6-12 times the strength of common float glass, it belongs to a kind of safety glass.
3、It can be incorporated into insulating glass with the functions of energy saving, sound insulation and heat insulation. It can also be used to process coating glass with the effect of heat reflection and artistic beauty.
Fire-resistant Glass is mainly used in construction such as curtain walls, doors and windows, partitions, etc.
- Q:What kind of mineral is glass made of?
- Photochromic glass (an advanced colored glass with an oxide of rare earths as a coloring agent)
- Q:How do you pack something into (Qian Jin) plexiglass?
- The organic glass is divided into two layers to seal the flat object and then polish it.
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- Feel: the same volume of crystal glass and ordinary glass weight is not the same. High crystal glass will make you feel calm, heavy feel. Similarly, the lower the crystal glass, the lighter it will be. Ordinary glass weight is more self-evident.
- Q:What does GF30 represent in plastic PP GF30?
- The rigidity is better. It is suitable for producing pressure plate frame, chemical container, accumulator shell, fan blade, automobile lamp housing, automobile steering wheel, electric appliance coil frame and so onHope to be of some help to you
- Q:Glass fiber raw material price increases, the impact on the glass fiber industry?
- Rise of glass fiber raw materials, glass products will lead to increased costs, under the pressure of domestic inflation, the continued appreciation of the RMB, the enterprise funds relative atrophy, which might lead to the production of glass fiber industry scale enterprises reduced
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass raw materials the same, but the manufacturing method is different, why first heating in rapid cooling, the difference is so great?
- Ordinary glass float line cooling is a long process, the glass also has compressive stress, but the compressive stress is small, uneven distribution
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- (some of these ingredients are repeated, and the content of the active ingredients should be carefully calculated when firing the glass) In addition, there are some trace elements, such as metal oxides, used for colored glass, shielding electromagnetic, optical glass and so on. Some other types of special glass materials account for a large proportion of raw materials, and may even contain quartz sand.
- Q:What are the Department of mobile phone lens?
- Mould making: it is the most important production department, which is more complicated (including lenses, various specifications should be confirmed OK)Group leader: if the lens assembly is not good, the pixel will not reach the requirement and it will be useless.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- The chemical composition of glass is Na2SiO3, CaSiO3, SiO2 or Na2O - CaO - 6SiO2, is the main component of silicate, is an amorphous solid irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and tempered glass made by physical or chemical methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:What's good with a cup?
- TIPS intimate tips: Mug divided into pure porcelain, porcelain, glass, plastic or stainless steel of these types of materials.
Established in 2005, we are a high-grade enterprise in glass deep processing industry with foreign trade export right, covering an area of 10,000 square meters.Our company enjoys an advantageous geographical location and a convenient transportation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||Northern Europe, Africa
||Certificate for China Compulsory Product Certification
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range