Ultra Clear Glass is a kind of low iron and transparent glass with high light transmittance(>91%), also called low iron glass. It is a high-quality, multifunctional and newly high-end glass. Being crystal clear and elegant, it is crowned as "crystal prince" of the glass family.
1. High clarity: 6% higher visible light transmittace than ordinary clear glass;
2. Nobility and elegance:with the unique lavender edges , it has the feeling of the the sapphire against the sunshine.
3. Safety: No detonating impurities/metallic and no spontaneous detonation.
4. Low UV transmittance and Environmentally friendly products: can effectively prevent UV radiation and protect interior items from fading and aging.
5. CE/SGS/REACH Certificates.
Thickness: 2- 25mm
Ultra Clear Glass has been widely used in various fields:
1. Interior and Exterior Decorations of Advanced Buildings: like curtain walls, glass doors of the lobby, transparent roof, glass ribs, glass suspended ceilings, partitions, walls, guard rails, stairs, etc.
2. Exhibition Hall and Showcase: in museum, exhibition hall, jewelry shop, clothing store, etc.
3. Home Appliances: as the screen protector of plasma TV, high-end visual refrigerator door, high-grade microwave oven panel, refrigerator cover, range hood cover, etc.
4. High-end Arts and Crafts, Lamps, etc.
5. Furniture and Bathroom Products.
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- The concept of composite material means that a material can not meet the use requirements, and needs to be composed of two or more than two materials together to form another material that can meet the requirements of people, that is composite material. For example, a single kind of glass fiber, although high in strength, but the fiber is loose, can only withstand tension, can not bear bending, shear and compressive stress, it is difficult to make a fixed geometry, is loose software.
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet material means a flat rectangular building material plate with a width of more than 2 times its thickness, usually made of flat rectangular building material, used as a wall, ceiling, or floor member. Also refers to the forging, rolling or casting of the metal plate, divided into thin plate, medium plate, thick plate, thick plate, usually made of standard size flat rectangular building material board.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Organic glass fiber reinforced plastics are polymers, PMMA, molded or extruded, or poured directly from the monomer MMA. The inorganic glass is quartz glass, which is what we usually see
- Q:What kind of raw material does glass form? What is the general smelting process?
- Before people made of glass which has a lot of people use a lot of bubbles, there is no way to take out that European countries made out of glass without bubbles, other countries about the scary, stirring
- Q:What is the difference between white float glass and ordinary float glass?
- The iron oxide content of ultra white float glass is low, so the raw materials (sand or sandstone) to low iron content, iron content can be the best sand control below 0.03%
- Q:May I ask what specific aspects of German foam glass and foam glass made in China are?
- Germany first foam glass from the production process is automatic production line, proportion of raw materials, mixing, grinding, into the furnace foaming, stripping, pipeline operations, and 24 hours of uninterrupted production, full computer monitoring, the whole process of online cutting, according to the requirements of automatic generation of the required thickness and size. 100% waste glass as raw material.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the gas flow in the flame space of a glass furnace?
- The main raw materials of flat glass are: silica sand (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite. Process: 1, raw material crushing: the raw materials are crushed into powder; 2, weighing: according to plan the list of ingredients said powder can take a certain amount of; 3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- 4, can release harmful gases, human health and environmental protection have a certain impact. 5, high cost, but also a larger fluctuation of raw material prices. 6, after the waste is not easy to handle. Two, inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastics (referred to as Magnesium Oxide) advantages: 1, high temperature. (under normal circumstances, Fahrenheit temperature of 400 degrees Celsius, to maintain the product is not deformed), 2, anti-aging, 20 years without deformation of the product. 3. Purify the air and absorb carbon dioxide from the air. 4, high strength. 5, waterproof performance is good. 6, light weight, only in plexiglass.
- Q:The main raw material for the impact of float glass cost?
- Process: mainly to see whether the enterprise has mastered the key technology of float process control. For example, master the melting technology, need to have stripe analysis equipment to monitor, can detect fault signs in advance, timely fine-tuning, can avoid major accidents, development. In the case of melting stability, general forming and annealing are relatively easy to achieve stability; the products produced by such a line are stable and the cost will be greatly reduced. But at present, the only part of enterprises to master the technology, many enterprises are repeatedly in fluctuation, a fluctuation of about 3-7 days, so the product quality can not guarantee long-term stability, there is no guarantee to do the processing of glass, benefits decline.
- Q:How do I see whether the raw material of tempered glass is made of float glass or standard glass?!
- In the sun or under the light, look at the projection, float shadow is very weak, light transmission of good, lattice black lines, one by one
Our main products are tempered glass, silk screen glass,insulating glass, engraved glass, chip glass, laminated glass and so on. Most of the product is used in fixed door, window,sliding door,enclosure,shower room and so on.The main market is Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, France,Germany,South Africa.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range