FTO Glass or AZO Glass is a kind of TCO glass mainly used for producing thin film solar cells as substrate/front TCO glass or seal glass/back glass. The right balance between transmittance, haze and conductivity of the TCO coating enable it to improve the cell efficiency of thin film solar cells embedded in photovoltaic modules.
Features of Solar AZO Glass:
Light transmittance: >80%
Sheet resistance: 7-15Ω
good laser etching properties
good weatherability and durability
High light transmittance, high mechanical strength, high planeness.
TCO Glass(Ultra Clear Float Glass)
SnO2: F Based or ZnO: Al Based
Front glass or back glass for thin film solar cells (a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells).
Thickness: 3.2mm, 4mm,
Size: customized size
Applications of Solar AZO Glass:
FTO Glass or AZO Glass is widely applied in a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells because of its potentials to lower the reflectivity between the interface and the absorber, to increase the light path into the absorber and to trap the solar energy into the absorber.
- Q:What kinds of ingredients are the glass?
- Is usually made of sand, sodium carbonate and calcium carbonate eutectic is prepared; also available mixture of sodium sulfate and sodium carbonate to replace carbon melting. Some other glass such as potassium glass, is a relatively high temperature, hard and chemical resistance of glass in molten glass with potassium carbonate to replace sodium or potassium sulfate prepared, mainly used in chemical container manufacturing laboratory commonly used.
- Q:Use of glass flake cement
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake could commission a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cracking and spalling.
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Dead work：Before the construction, make sure that the cement ground is completely dry and the foundation is smooth, and then the bottom oil brushing work can be done.Preparation of glass fiber reinforced plastic raw materials and construction equipment.
- Q:Mobile phone film new flexible toughened glass membrane, really is the glass?
- Tempered glass (Temperedglass/Reinforcedglass) belongs to safety glass. Glass has a fairly good abrasion resistance and is very hard, with a Vivtorinox hardness of 622 to 701.
- Q:How is glass made?
- Ordinary glass plate glass, wire glass and quartz glass (also known as crystal glass) a molding. Wired glass as the quartz glass; only a raw material of sandstone or silica or quartz sand.Tempered glass is made of flat glass as raw material for re processing: the cut of the flat glass into the tempering furnace, heating to about 650 degrees, with cold air quenching, glass forming hardening - tempering. Accomplish!
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Melting. The glass mixture is heated in a bath or crucible furnace at a high temperature (1550-1600 degrees) to form a liquid glass that is uniform, free of bubbles and conforms to the molding requirements.
- Q:What is the difference between acrylic board, lotus board, organic board and PVC board?
- PVC board is a kind of vacuum plastic film. It is used in the surface packing of various panels, so it is also called decorative film and adhesive film. It is applied to many fields such as building materials, packaging, medicine and so on. Among them, the building materials industry accounted for the largest proportion, 60%, followed by the packaging industry, as well as other small range of applications. According to the degree of soft and hard can be divided into soft PVC and hard PVC. According to the production process can be divided into PVC crust foam board and PVC free foaming board.
- Q:The difference between glass wool, rock wool, mineral wool
- Originated in Hawaii. Rock wool products are high-quality basalt, dolomite as the main raw material, the high temperature above 1450 DEG after melting by four axis high speed centrifugal centrifuge international advanced fiber, and spray with a certain amount of binder, dustproof oil, water repellent cotton collector after collection, through the pendulum method, and three-dimensional method after cotton spreading curing, cutting, rock wool products form different specifications and applications.
- Q:Does fiberglass contain formaldehyde? I'm a hair salon. Buy a glass fiber reinforced plastic shampoo bed, there is always a pungent smell of the body, there is no harm to it, including formaldehyde free
- Reinforced plastics made from glass fiber or its products are referred to as glass fiber reinforced plastics or glass fiber reinforced plastics.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- The chemical composition of glass is Na2SiO3, CaSiO3, SiO2 or Na2O - CaO - 6SiO2, is the main component of silicate, is an amorphous solid irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and tempered glass made by physical or chemical methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
Our company specializes in manufacturing a variety of building materials and chemical products.We are one of the biggest productive bases of glass block in China. We have many years manufacturing experience with all kinds of style and colour. Providing excellent quality and competitive price, are enjoying a high reputation all over the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range