FTO Glass or AZO Glass is a kind of TCO glass mainly used for producing thin film solar cells as substrate/front TCO glass or seal glass/back glass. The right balance between transmittance, haze and conductivity of the TCO coating enable it to improve the cell efficiency of thin film solar cells embedded in photovoltaic modules.
Features of Solar AZO Glass:
Light transmittance: >80%
Sheet resistance: 7-15Ω
good laser etching properties
good weatherability and durability
High light transmittance, high mechanical strength, high planeness.
TCO Glass(Ultra Clear Float Glass)
SnO2: F Based or ZnO: Al Based
Front glass or back glass for thin film solar cells (a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells).
Thickness: 3.2mm, 4mm,
Size: customized size
Applications of Solar AZO Glass:
FTO Glass or AZO Glass is widely applied in a-Si: H solar cells, μc-Si tandem solar cells and CdTe solar cells because of its potentials to lower the reflectivity between the interface and the absorber, to increase the light path into the absorber and to trap the solar energy into the absorber.
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- How to identify good protective film for toughened glass:1., bad exhaust surface residual bubble phenomenon;2., toughened glass can not stick around the corner, bubble phenomenon;3., toughened glass and mobile phone adhesion, easy to fall off phenomenon;4., toughened glass is too thick, affecting transmittance, and thickening of mobile phone thickness;5., toughened glass sticking glue is too thick, affect the mobile phone display transmittance;6. toughened glass is pasted on the mobile phone, and the surface of the mobile phone has a watermark phenomenon.7., toughened glass film is also straight edge and arc edge, arc edge relative to the more rounded, not easy to hurt hand
- Q:What chemicals can be made from glass, paper, detergents, etc?
- Common is soda ash. Glass has silica, soda ash, sodium carbonate, high temperature heating. Paper generally use cellulose, bleaching powder. Detergent (mainly soap), usually sodium stearate
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- The glass is made of glass and the glass is made of silicon dioxide.
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Ordinary glassEmerald green, fragile, transparency is not high, rain, exposure, aging, deformation, and do not amount to the production of fish tanks.
- Q:The main chemical constituents of ordinary glass
- Glass is a silicate product that we can see every dayThe window glass is the most common glass, the glass is called ordinary glass. Manufacture of ordinary glass raw material is sodium carbonate, limestone and quartz. The production, the raw materials are crushed and mixed in proper ratio, add heat strengthened glass kiln. Raw material melting happened after the complex physical and chemical changes. Which is the main reaction:Na2CO3SiO2 Na2SiO3CO2 hav'eCaCO3SiO2 CaSiO3CO2 hav'e
- Q:What kind of material is made of automobile glass?
- Ordinary glass breaks can be irregular chunks
- Q:Is it a vacuum cup with fluorine coating that affects the health?
- The elemental substance of fluorine is F2, which is a pale yellow , highly poisonous gas. Fluorine gas corrosion is very strong, very active chemical properties, is one of the most oxidizing substances, and even some inert gases can react under certain conditions . Fluoride is a special plastic, rubber and freezers (freon-12) key elements in. Because of the special chemical properties of fluorine, fluorine chemistry plays an important role in the development of chemistry.
- Q:The glass door in the shower room is too heavy. What material can be substituted, which is as transparent as glass but lighter than glass?
- Glass material mainly has three parts: basic material, flux and colorant, and also includes decoloring agent, clarifying agent and corrosion inhibitor* basic materials for glass makingSilica is the main raw material made of silica on the earth reserves is great. Silica is the main raw material for the main raw material is made of glass stones. The silicon content of different rocks are different. In our life of these materials is the most common.
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- 1. Blending of raw materials. The main ingredients of float glass are: 73% of silica, 13% of sodium carbonate, 9% of calcium oxide and 4% of magnesium. The ingredients are mixed in proportion, followed by the addition of small pieces of recycled glass.2. Melting of raw materials. The prepared material passes through a mixing bin and then goes into a kiln with 5 chambers and is heated at about 1550 degrees centigrade to become a molten glass. 3. Glass forming. Molten glass flows into a tin bath and floats over molten molten tin, at a temperature of about 1000 degrees celsius. The molten glass on the tin solution forms a glass band of 3.66 meters wide and a thickness of 3mm to 19mm. Because the glass and the tin are very different in viscosity, the molten glass at the top does not mix with the molten tin below, and forms very smooth contact surfaces.4. Cooling of molten glass. When the glass band leaves the bath, the temperature is about 600 degrees Celsius, then it enters the annealing chamber or the continuous cooling kiln, and the temperature of the glass is gradually reduced to 50 degrees celsius. Thus, the glass produced by the Xu cooling method is also called annealed glass. 5, cutting and storage. After the cold, the glass passes through several stages of quality inspection, then cut into different sizes for packaging, storage, storage or transportation.Quartz sand is a hard, abrasion resistant and stable chemical silicate mineral. Its main mineral composition is SiO2, the color of quartz sandFor the white, colorless or translucent, 7 hardness, brittle cleavage, conchatus fracture, oil sheen, density 2.65, bulk density (1-2.0 = 1.6), 20-200 was 1.5, the chemical, thermal and mechanical properties have obvious anisotropy, insoluble in acid, slightly soluble in KOH solution, the melting point of 1750 DEG C.
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Step up. Concave convex surface or Z face.
Our company specializes in manufacturing a variety of building materials and chemical products.We are one of the biggest productive bases of glass block in China. We have many years manufacturing experience with all kinds of style and colour. Providing excellent quality and competitive price, are enjoying a high reputation all over the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range