Order On-line Tracking
Fingerprint-proof Glass, also called Non-fingerprint Glass, it is coated with multi-layer non-metallic materials and sprayed by a chemical solution on its surface to form a layer of functional membrane, thus changing the chemical properties of the glass like its hydrophilicity or hydrophobicity.
Features of Fingerprint-proof Glass:
1. Excellent hydrophilicity and hydrophobicity on the surface;
2. Superior durable anti-sweat properties;
3. Clear low-viscosity chemical solution;
4. Doesn’t affect the appearance and transmittance of the glass;
5. Form a covalent bond with the surface of glass and ceramics oxides;
6. Form a transparent film after coating.
Specifications of Fingerprint-proof Glass:
Size: Customizable at customer’s request.
Applications of Fingerprint-proof Glass:
Fingerprint Glass is widely used in display panels or touch pads of minotors, laptops, digital cameras, LCD, LED, OLED, PDP, etc.; display panels or touch pads of a variety of electronic instruments like Audio, CD machines; touch screens of portable IT equipment like mobile phones, tablet computers, etc.; various types of observation lens(for civil use or military use); automobile glass(front file, side block, the reflector, the rearview mirror, etc.).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|Factory Size:||30,000-50,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||3|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range|