|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
NATI Insulating Firebrick own light weight, with mini-pore equally distributed, compared with common firebricks, so NATI IFB keep furnace wall low heat loss and save the cost of fuels, NATI IFB also means lower heat storage, heating and cooling more fast, easy for discontinuous operation. NATI IFB is suitable among the range 900℃~1650℃.
*Low thermal conductivity
*Low impurity content
*Excellent resistance to thermal shock
*Resistance to erosion
*High accuracy of dimension
*Lining for hot-surface of industrial furnaces, such as carbon furnace, cracking heater, heating furnace for oil refining, annealing furnace, roller kiln, tunnel kilns etc
*Back-up lining of industrial furnaces, such as glass tank kiln
*Deoxidizing atmosphere furnace
Physical & Chemical Data
Classification temperature (℃)
Density (kg/ m3)
Rupture Strength (Mpa)
Thermal conductivity rate W/m.k
Pressure strength (ASTM C93,Mpa)
Shrinkage after heavy firing at (℃×8h)(%) JIS R26
Matching refractory mortar
- Q:What is the high temperature limit of refractory bricks and refractory soil?
- According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick, specific rotation. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature.
- Q:How can the refractory brick blast furnace be pulverized and pulverized enough not to be taken away by the wind?
- Top burning type hot blast stoveIt means that the burner is installed on the top of the hot blast furnace of the iron making equipment, and it does not need a special combustion chamber in the vault space. It is also called a non combustion chamber type hot blast stove.
- Q:What refractory material does cupola lining use?
- A class of inorganic nonmetallic materials with a refractoriness of not less than 1580 degrees. Refractoriness is defined as the temperature of a sample of a refractory cone sample that resists high temperature without loading and does not soften and melt down. But only in terms of fire resistance can not be fully described refractories, 1580 degrees of temperature is not absolute.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks?
- As the name suggests, the main role of insulating brick is used to preserve heat and reduce the loss of heat. Such as: Molai S; and the firebrick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:The cloth blowing is not uniform on the lime kiln refractory brick is damaged it
- Lining 1 yuan to prevent direct damage to the Sindh kiln high temperature flame or air, to protect the kiln carcass; 2, to prevent harmful substances (CO, SO2) erosion of the kiln body; 3, to prevent corrosion, material flow on the kiln body; 4, reduce the kiln temperature, kiln body to prevent oxidation 5, has the function of corrosion; thermal insulation; 6, to improve the coating performance.
- Q:Can high alumina brick resist carburizing?
- It is heavy brick mullite brick, brick to do the heavy weight to more than 2.4 manufacturers can achieve a few feeling
- Q:Application characteristics of high alumina brick
- Slag resistance. Due to the high alumina brick products in the three oxidation of two aluminum is neutral and high content, so this material products for acid-base slag corrosion resistance.
- Q:Which thermal shock stability of clay brick and high alumina brick is good?
- Generally, the thermal shock resistance of high alumina brick products is worse than that of clay brick products
- Q:What is the difference between high alumina brick and clay brick?
- Light clay brick, refractory material is a kind of high porosity, low density, low thermal conductivity of refractory material, refractory materials called lightweight refractories, it includes insulating refractory products, refractory fiber and refractory fiber products. Heat insulation refractory material is characterized by high porosity, general 40%-85%, low volume density, lower than 1.5g/cm3, low thermal conductivity, generally lower than 1.0W (m.K). The utility model has the function of heat insulation of an industrial furnace, and can reduce the heat dissipation loss of the kiln, save energy, and can reduce the quality of the thermal engineering equipment. The mechanical strength, wear resistance and slag resistance of insulating refractory material are poor, and it is not suitable for the load-bearing structure of kiln and direct contact with slag, burden, molten metal and other parts.
- Q:What is the difference between metal compounds and metal solid solutions?
- Sigma phase belongs to Affirmative system, there are 30 atoms in the unit cell, two element alloy, sigma phase formation is related with the following conditions: (1) the atomic size difference, phase difference between the maximum sigma atomic radius of a tungsten cobalt, the atomic radius difference is 12%. (2) there is a set of cubic lattice elements (coordination number 8), and another component is face centered cubic or dense six square lattice (coordination number is 12). (3) appear in "average number of races" (s+d layer electron number) in the range of 5.7 ~ 7.5. The region of the presence of sigma in the two - element alloy is shown in table 3. In the three element system, the concentration and temperature range of the formation of the sigma phase are affected by the addition of third components. Usually in chromium stainless steel in Fe Cr phase, in Fe - Cr - Mn three yuan, sigma phase iron chromium and chromium can form Mn two element, when the addition of manganese in stainless steel, will promote the formation of sigma phase, and stabilizes the wide temperature range. Many of the Fe Cr alloy elements. The phase temperature range increases. In less than 820C stable Fe Cr phase, silicon promotes the formation of D phase and the stable temperature increased to 900 to 960 DEG C, manganese and molybdenum can improve the temperature stability of sigma phase to 1000 DEG C.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range