|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
NATI Insulating Firebrick own light weight, with mini-pore equally distributed, compared with common firebricks, so NATI IFB keep furnace wall low heat loss and save the cost of fuels, NATI IFB also means lower heat storage, heating and cooling more fast, easy for discontinuous operation. NATI IFB is suitable among the range 900℃~1650℃.
*Low thermal conductivity
*Low impurity content
*Excellent resistance to thermal shock
*Resistance to erosion
*High accuracy of dimension
*Lining for hot-surface of industrial furnaces, such as carbon furnace, cracking heater, heating furnace for oil refining, annealing furnace, roller kiln, tunnel kilns etc
*Back-up lining of industrial furnaces, such as glass tank kiln
*Deoxidizing atmosphere furnace
Physical & Chemical Data
Classification temperature (℃)
Density (kg/ m3)
Rupture Strength (Mpa)
Thermal conductivity rate W/m.k
Pressure strength (ASTM C93,Mpa)
Shrinkage after heavy firing at (℃×8h)(%) JIS R26
Matching refractory mortar
- Q:How much is the bending temperature aluminum silicon carbide brick for torpedo car
- High alumina brick is made of superfine alumina, fused corundum and fused mullite as main refractory materials.
- Q:What are the main components of high alumina bricks?
- High alumina brick materials according to the main mineral phase can be divided into: aluminum silicate minerals, such as sillimanite, kyanite, andalusite, and synthetic mullite.
- Q:Introduction of high alumina brick
- High alumina brick is one of refractory materials. The main component of this kind of refractory brick is AL2O3. If the content of Al2O3 is higher than 90%, it is called corundum brick. Because of the different resources, the standards of different countries are not identical. For example, European countries limit the content of Al2O3 to high alumina refractories by 42%. In China, the content of Al2O3 in high alumina brick is usually divided into three parts: I, etc. - Al2O3 content, >75%, II, etc. - Al2O3 content is 60 ~ 75%, and the content of Al2O3 is 48 ~ 60%.
- Q:Is glass wool inorganic thermal insulation material?
- The use of glass wool, glass wool is usually used as raw materials of various types of insulation materials, such as glass wool board, glass wool, glass wool, glass wool pipe, can be used in the following areas:1) roof insulation, cold protection, sound-absorbing materials; 2) building exterior wall insulation and cold protection; 3) entertainment places, theaters, television stations, radio stations, laboratories, sound absorption treatment.
- Q:What is the price of the latest thermal insulation material?
- There are many kinds of insulation materials, and the price will fluctuate with the market. Small quantities of inquiry or procurement, then go directly to the local thermal insulation market, a wide variety of prices are basically the market price.
- Q:High alumina brick 80 with which high aluminum cement?
- In order to maintain a reasonable comprehensive lining, should adopt high quality aluminum refractory mud, such as Sichuan resistance card phosphate refractory mud, refractory clay, high alumina refractory mud PA-80 LN-75, if you use the card volume of Sichuan resistant refractory clay masonry, the effect is better.
- Q:How much is one ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- High alumina refractory brick according to the different content of AL2O3 is divided into grade, grade one and grade two, and grade three high aluminum brick, Zhengzhou Kang Hui refractories factory price in 800-1900 yuan / ton, stable quality, are exported to the domestic and foreign markets.
- Q:What is spalling resistant high alumina brick?
- Using bauxite as main raw materials, the introduction of a small amount of ZrO2 (ZrO2 is due to phase transition, between monoclinic and tetragonal type can improve the thermal stability of the products), adding a certain amount of binder and additives, the particle size distribution control mud, forming and sintering of refractory products produced, called anti stripping high alumina brick.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory bricks, hollow bricks?
- Hollow brick is divided into cement hollow brick, clay hollow brick, shale hollow brick. In March 2011 Yunnan Yingjiang earthquake occurred in 5.8, the use of cement hollow brick houses collapsed and killed several people, due to safety concerns that Yunnan intends to disable the cement brick, Shandong Qingdao in the construction of real estate has also been halted the use of cement hollow brick. Professional claims in the construction industry argue that the prohibition of the use of such statements is unscientific and unprofessional. Misleading the public, it must be corrected. Hollow brick is only a kind of building material, and it is no problem to use it in scientific way. Hollow brick in use is very scientific, high quality requirements, the investigation of the foundation is suitable for the use of hollow bricks, how to design, construction, cement and other related ingredients, there are no problems. According to strict procedures, scientific use, strict implementation of relevant national standards, the use of qualified hollow bricks, there is no problem. Similarly, if the use of solid bricks does not strictly comply with the relevant standards of the state, the same will be a problem.
- Q:What are the high temperature refractory mortars made of?
- Products used in metallurgy, building materials, machinery, chemical, power industry, industrial thermal furnace, for masonryBuilding clay brick, high alumina brick and corundum brick have the characteristics of full grey seam, good airtightness, high bonding strength, high temperature performance and suitable construction time
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range