General Information of High Alumina Brick SK36
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks SK36 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main raw material with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick SK36
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick SK36
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick SK36
High Alumina Bricks SK36 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of non-ferrous industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:How to test the aluminium bricks of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Forming high alumina brick will be tested on some professional equipment, it is suggested that you can go to the professional testing department to know about it!
- Q:How to reduce the harm caused by two times mullite in high alumina refractory material
- Prolong the sintering time and adjust the aluminum content of the high alumina brick.
- Q:What is the heat preservation material used in a laboratory furnace?
- Silicon carbide (SiC) is made from quartz sand, petroleum coke (or coal tar), sawdust (green salt produced when adding green silicon carbide) and other raw materials by smelting with resistance furnace at high temperature. Silicon carbide also rare minerals in nature, Mo sangshi. Silicon carbide, also known as carbon silica. Silicon carbide is the most widely used and the most economical kind of refractory materials in C, N, B and other non oxide refractory materials. It can be called "carborundum sand" or "refractory sand".
- Q:What is the apparent porosity of high alumina brick?
- Total porosity is porosity refers to the total volume of sample porosity in the percentage of total volume of samples. Apparent porosity refers to the percentage of the total volume of openings, pores, and total specimens in the sample.
- Q:How many cubic bricks does a high alumina brick have?
- Different content of aluminum, different proportion, weight is not the same. General grade T3 standard brick, 4.3~4.5kg, aluminium content 75. T3 size 230*114*65mm.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation?
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
- Q:What kinds of minerals are there in the five major categories of ore crystal chemistry?
- Halide. A few species, about 120 species, accounting for only 0.1% of the earth's crust. Most of them formed in the surface conditions, forming a salt mineral, containing less pigment ions, light color, low hardness, generally less than 3.5. Common mineral halite (NaCl), potassium (KCl), fluorite (CaF2) etc..
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials for thermal conductivity?
- Aerogels are known to be the lightest solid materials in the world. It is made of nanometer silica aerogel as main material and is compounded by special process. The utility model has the advantages of high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, small density, high strength, green environment protection, waterproof and non inflammable performance. At the same time, with excellent sound insulation and shock absorption performance, it is now widely used in metallurgy, chemical, national defense, aerospace and other fields, is an indispensable high-performance insulation materials.
- Q:What are the categories of bricks?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels.
- Q:What is fireproof concrete?
- A series of concrete with fire resistance and heat resistance is made of Portland cement series as cementing material and heat-resistant material as aggregate. Silicate fireproof heat-resistant concrete with Portland slag cement, Portland cement and water glass as cementing material, broken clay brick, clay, cement clinker, broken high alumina brick as aggregate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range