General Information of High Alumina Brick SK36
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks SK36 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main raw material with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick SK36
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick SK36
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick SK36
High Alumina Bricks SK36 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of non-ferrous industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What are the requirements for refractory materials in heat treatment furnace?
- Refractoriness is the property of a refractory against high temperature, which means the temperature at which a refractory is softened to some extent after heating, but not its melting point. According to the degree of refractory, refractory materials can be divided into: General refractories, refractory degree is 1580 to 1770 DEG C; advanced refractories, refractory degree is 1770 to 2000 DEG C; special refractory material, refractory degree is greater than 2000 DEG C.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation?
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
- Q:Aluminum content 38. silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- Hello Only on behalf of the Zhengzhou colt as refractory product index your answer to this question is not entirely separate from the chemical index of aluminum content, silicon content and judgment, personally think that three types of refractory bricks may respectively is: Two: semisilica brick high alumina brick
- Q:What are the high aluminum bricks made of?
- It's OK to use corundum bricks and alumina hollow ball bricks to build a furnace,
- Q:The difference between light high alumina brick and heavy aluminum brick
- Lightweight high alumina brick, also called high alumina insulation brick. Alumina content of 48% or more, mainly from mullite and glass phase or corundum composition of lightweight refractory. Volume density 0.4 - 1.35g/cm3. Porosity 66% - 73%, compressive strength 1 - 8MPa. Better thermal shock resistance. Usually, a high alumina clinker is added with a small amount of clay. After grinding, it is poured and shaped in the form of slurry by gas generation or foam method, and it is fired at 1300 - 1500 DEG C. Sometimes industrial alumina can be used instead of some bauxite clinker. Used for lining and insulation of masonry kilns, as well as for areas where there is no strong, high temperature molten material erosion and erosion. When contacting the flame directly, the surface contact temperature shall not be higher than 1350 degrees centigrade.
- Q:Introduction of high alumina brick
- High alumina brick is one of refractory materials. The main component of this kind of refractory brick is AL2O3. If the content of Al2O3 is higher than 90%, it is called corundum brick. Because of the different resources, the standards of different countries are not identical. For example, European countries limit the content of Al2O3 to high alumina refractories by 42%. In China, the content of Al2O3 in high alumina brick is usually divided into three parts: I, etc. - Al2O3 content, >75%, II, etc. - Al2O3 content is 60 ~ 75%, and the content of Al2O3 is 48 ~ 60%.
- Q:What is fireproof concrete?
- According to the different properties of fire resisting and heat resisting concrete, they can be divided into silicate, aluminate, phosphate, sulfate, chloride, sol and organic substance, fireproof and heat-resisting concrete, etc.. The following are mainly used silicate, aluminate, phosphate, sulfate fire, heat-resistant concrete.
- Q:How are the grades of high alumina bricks differentiated?
- In China, the content of Al2O3 in high alumina brick is usually divided into three categories: I, etc. - Al2O3 content > 75%; II, etc. - Al2O3 content is 60 to 75%; III and so on - Al2O3 content is 48 ~ 60%.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory bricks, hollow bricks?
- Hollow brick is divided into cement hollow brick, clay hollow brick, shale hollow brick. In March 2011 Yunnan Yingjiang earthquake occurred in 5.8, the use of cement hollow brick houses collapsed and killed several people, due to safety concerns that Yunnan intends to disable the cement brick, Shandong Qingdao in the construction of real estate has also been halted the use of cement hollow brick. Professional claims in the construction industry argue that the prohibition of the use of such statements is unscientific and unprofessional. Misleading the public, it must be corrected. Hollow brick is only a kind of building material, and it is no problem to use it in scientific way. Hollow brick in use is very scientific, high quality requirements, the investigation of the foundation is suitable for the use of hollow bricks, how to design, construction, cement and other related ingredients, there are no problems. According to strict procedures, scientific use, strict implementation of relevant national standards, the use of qualified hollow bricks, there is no problem. Similarly, if the use of solid bricks does not strictly comply with the relevant standards of the state, the same will be a problem.
- Q:Use of high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina brick refractory than clay refractory bricks and brick refractory degree are higher, up to 1750~1790 DEG C, which belongs to high-grade refractory materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range