Introduction of Column Head Mould:
Our Column Head Mould has the function of fireproof, mildew & worm resistant, moisture proof, sound & heat insulated.
We select the A-class gypsum powder (mineral purity =93-95%, crystal water T =18%, edible) whose main ingredient is the calcium sulfate hemi hydrate (CaSO4.1/2 H2O). The special powder contains no chemical materials with high whiteness & purity.
Specifications of Column Head Mould:
We can offer Mould for Roman Column Head products, diameter size: 300MM 350MM 400MM 450MM 500MM 550MM 600MM. Other sizes can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Q:The different meaning of Cement Clinker and Clinker?
- Clinker is ground (usually with the addition of a little calcium sulfate) to become Portland cement. It may also to be interground with other active ingredients to produce: blastfurnace slag cement pozzolanic cement silica fume cement Clinker, if stored in dry conditions, can be kept for several months without appreciable loss of quality. Because of this, and because it can easily be handled by ordinary mineral handling equipment, clinker is traded internationally in large quantities. The freight cost is much lower than that for the equivalent amount of finished cement. Cement manufacturers purchasing clinker grind it as an addition to their own clinker at their cement plants. Manufacturers also ship clinker to grinding plants in areas where cement-making raw materials are not available. Happy Holidays !
- Q:why does cement not become soft when wet after it has dried?
- Cement is a chemical reaction with water. The water only makes it feel wet when yo are first mixing it. But the water is actually reacting with the calcium oxide in the cement powder which turns rock hard after the reaction takes places.
- Q:Cement Overlay?
- if you haven't done it before you would be better off putting real tiles down i saw a program about that it wasn't an amateurs job but if you still want a go you'll need cement colouring and a type of large pattern maker for the tile shape and a whole load of cement plus you need to make sure your floor is strong enough to take the weight of all that cement
- Q:Fence Posts and Cement?
- Home Depot Fence Post
- Q:What exactly is Oilfield cement?
- I have never worked in the Oil Patch, but I believe oilfield cement is a mixture of sand, aggregate and a barium compound (barium carbonate, maybe). If you look at the Periodic Table, you will see that barium lies under calcium, and has the same properties (more or less). Since barium is denser, when an over-pressured oil reservoir is breached, this mixture plugs up the drill hole until the well can be capped. This is a major use of the element barium.
- Q:about building blocks made from soil with cement?
- You need to have a soil type that has the consistency of sand. Anything dry and grainy... Stay away from clayish substances where the soil tends to stick together because the cement cannot go through them. Usually the ratio I can give for a good building block is about 6 parts of sand, 2 parts cement and 1 part of water (or less depending on the consistency). It should feel like the consistency where it can be easily molded but not soggier than brownies. Use portland cement...
- Q:describing porridge.. as thick as cement and as bland as?
- Here are my TOP TEN responses to describing porridge... as thick as WET cement and as bland as: 10. cardboard 9. a rice cake 8. wax fruit 7. elevator music 6. George Bush's personality 5. a glass of water 4. a bowl of sand 3. my 9th grade History teacher 2. a cotton ball 1. well, ...wet cement
- Q:Can I lay cement backer board over concrete to achieve the desired height before laying ceramic tile?
- I think that would work to attach it using thinset. If it were a wood subfloor, you would attach it with deck screws. But, you should then use a leveling compound over it to level it all off and give the thinset that holds the tile something to adhere to. You should also put a slipsheet over the leveling compound. That will allow the tile and the concrete/hardy backer to expand and contract at different rates, which will prevent tile and grout cracking due to thermal expansion.
- Q:how is cement made? and what is the chemical formula?
- A cement is a binder, a substance that sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. it was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. Cement (as in Portland type cements) is made by heating limestone to 1450 degrees C, then grinding the result into fine powder and adding a small amount of clay. When mixed with sand, stones, or other aggregates, the result is concrete. Cement hardens by hydration, absorption of water, and not by drying. Chemical Formula for cement i think its 3CaO SiO2 Go to this link... this may help you to find you a better answer elearning.vtu.ac.in/Programme%2016/ENotes/ConcreteTechnology/Unit1-RVR/Unit1-L2-RVR.pdf
- Q:why is cement and water the ingredients of mortar allowed?
- Why not?
ARTS, is engaged in environmental art, GRC projects. Our business scope mainly includes: bridge, embankments,garden fence railings, GRC European component,GRC / EPS prefabricated building component and engineering and garden hard landscape etc.
Our company has the capacity of independent mold development and GRC professional equipment manufacture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range