Introduction of Column Head Mould:
Our Column Head Mould has the function of fireproof, mildew & worm resistant, moisture proof, sound & heat insulated.
We select the A-class gypsum powder (mineral purity =93-95%, crystal water T =18%, edible) whose main ingredient is the calcium sulfate hemi hydrate (CaSO4.1/2 H2O). The special powder contains no chemical materials with high whiteness & purity.
Specifications of Column Head Mould:
We can offer Mould for Roman Column Head products, diameter size: 300MM 350MM 400MM 450MM 500MM 550MM 600MM. Other sizes can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Q:the difference of concrete &cement?
- concrete has gravel added to the mix...when you add sand to cement you get cement...the strength comes from the ratio of sand to the cement...gravel is added to make concrete because its costs less as a filler...
- Q:how to use cement?
- That would depend on the size of the job. If it is a small job, the sackcrete would serve you well. Make a form where you want the conrete, put the sackcrete in a five gallon bucket, add water and stir with a shovel. A wheelbarrow, is another option, especially if you have to move any distance from the water source. As it dries, work the cement to the finish that you want. If it starts to dry too fast, add a small amount of water.
- Q:how can we check fineness of portland cement?
- Don't usually check the portland cement, usually you test the concrete mix to assure it gives you the strength you desire. This is usually done with actual breaks of cylinders made from the mix you want to use, done before the mix design is approved. Then, additional cylinders are cast while placing the concrete and tested at intervals over a 28-30 day period to make sure the concrete strength meets your requirements. The exact number of cylinders is usually decided by the owner or engineer, based on the amount of concrete poured at one time. The minimum number of cylinders is usually 3, one to break at 3-7 days, one to break at 28-30 days, and one spare.
- Q:What are the building materials used in the construction of agricultural infrastructure?
- ; decorative materials, including a variety of coatings, paint, coating, veneer, colored tiles, with special effects Glass, etc ; special materials that are used for waterproof, moisture, corrosion, fire Fugang Emperor cellar Gao Ji Dian Dian Ding crimson, fire, noise, heat insulation, sealing and so on Long-term construction materials, wind, rain, rain, wear, corrosion, etc, the performance will gradually change, the rational selection of building materials is essential, first of all should be safe and durable The amount of building materials is very large, directly affecting the cost of the project, usually the cost of building materials accounted for more than half of the total cost of the project, so when considering the technical performance, we must take into account the economy Development of building materials industry At present, China is already the world's largest producer and consumer of building materials The main building materials products cement, flat glass, architectural sanitary ceramics, stone and wall materials and other production for many years ranked first in the world At the same time, building materials, product quality continues to improve, energy and raw material consumption decreased year by year, a variety of new building materials continue to emerge, building materials products continue to upgrade "Eleventh Five-Year Plan" infrastructure investment has been chess to the plate, roads, railways and other infrastructure construction investment growth and the growth of ordinary civil construction investment, so that the construction industry is in the boom upstream stage
- Q:describe the process of manufacturing cement?
- There are many types of cement. One is portland cement which is commonly used in construction. Please refer to this helpful links: OKorder.com
- Q:Knowing that cement is the powder that makes concrete, would i say a cement drive way or concrete drive way?
- Concrete is the Professional term but in many parts of the country , cement is what people call it.
- Q:Coloring cement temporarily- how to get it off?
- You would likely have to use something that is water soluble because cement is porous and will absorb liquids on its surface. If it were me, I wouldn't use food coloring, I'd use water color paint. You could probably find it at a hobby store. If the cement area where you are planning this caper is exposed to the weather, the footprints should disappear after a short time. If they need to disappear more quickly, some diluted bleach would speed the process along. You can also speed the process of making the tracks by making a stamp from a potato. Just carve enough away from the potato to leave a mound that sticks out/up in the shape you want the tracks. You can then just dip the potato into whatever colored mixture you decide on, and quickly stamp your tracks on the cement. That would be quicker than drawing the tracks if you're planning on quite a few tracks. Good luck with the prank!
- Q:Will pvc cement work on plastic lattice?
- PVC cement, is basically a solvent that melts the materials, and you join them together and give a small 1/4 twist to bind them. If its the same type of plastic, (pvc), then it should work. But, remember this, each piece is inserted in the other for a good bind... While your lattice work is not going to be inserted, just melted together, and that wont make a good bond as regular pcv pipe. I wish you well.. Jesse
- Q:Cement blocks?... braces... what are they?
- I don't know for sure about the cement blocks, but when I heard that term at my orthodontist, it meant the blocks (brackets) that they put on your teeth so that they can put the wire in. For the pain, ibruprofen/tylenol works best to numb the pain, but it's going to hurt to chew for the first few days. Trust me, I got my top and bottom braces on. Just know, this is going to happen every time you go to the orthodontist to get your bands/wires changed, just not as much pain usually. Eat soft foods (maccheese, oatmeal, pudding, yogurt, etc) and rinse your mouth with salt water.
- Q:can you make paint from cement mix?
- Yeah that's a nice way to patch the cracks and it will work definitely.
ARTS, is engaged in environmental art, GRC projects. Our business scope mainly includes: bridge, embankments,garden fence railings, GRC European component,GRC / EPS prefabricated building component and engineering and garden hard landscape etc.
Our company has the capacity of independent mold development and GRC professional equipment manufacture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range