||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Low Carbon Galvanized Wire:
Technical Information of galvanized steel wire
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dip zinc-plating
Standard wire gauge from 8# to 24#
Thick zinc-coating layer
1.99.995% pure zinc used
2.Hot dipped tech make the zinc coating good uniformity.
3.Zinc coating: 15-25g/MM2, 30-60g/MM2, 200-250g/MM2. >250g/MM2, >360g/MM2 can be produced as requirement.
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
plastic cloth inner,plastic weaving cloth outer
plastic cloth inner,hessian cloth outer
carton, wooden pallet
Weight/coil; 400g, 1kg,2 kg,5kg,6kg.....200kg, it can also be packed as per your requirements.Attention:one head one roll,in single length,without breaks
Quantity in one 20ft container:25 tons generally different sea company,different weight limited
Production time for 25 tons:within 5 days
Delivery Date:15 days after deposit
Application:Use for optical cable,spring,fishery,every kind of protective guard and so on.
Manufacture standard:The top quality for each standard. JIS, EN, DIN, GB, ASTM and BOST standard available.
|Diameter (mm)||Tensile Strength (MPa)|
|B Grade||C Grade||D Grade|
- Q:Automotive off road lights wiring?
- you have a relay wiring kit precise? the possibility of the relay ought to be saved contained interior the engine compartment. after all the possibility of the substitute ought to be proper as follows: discover you fuse block placed contained interior the cab. under sprint left section perhaps (I truthfully have a 'ninety 8 F150, no longer useful of differences) next stumble on an empty slot that isn't in use (no fuse in place). you additionally could make the relationship with a lady flat a million/4 connector to male connector placed on the shrink back of the fuse block. i ought to top be incorrect on the form of connector, yet you will see the way it rather is suitable as quickly as you stumble on it. you may discover the headlight circuit in case you choose them to close off with the headlights. shop in strategies you choose for to coach a relay so it won't overload the headlight circuit when you consider which you're putting on some heafty lighting fixtures furnishings on it. Sorry i'm in a hurry as we talk yet choose this facilitates. i visit make particular shrink back later to substantiate if to any extent further useful perfect ideas are obtainable in, and upload extra useful if needed. good fulfillment guy.
- Q:Welding wire in car?
- It is actaully the exact same wire as the auto manufacturs use.... just bigger gauge is all. Edit... I see most people don't see it as possible.... well let me ask you this, How different do you think copper wire can be from another copper wire? If you really wanted too you can use speaker wire for power wire.... because at the end of the day wire is wire!
- Q:need help with amp wiring?
- Its probably a power relay wire used to switch the amp on when the radio is turned on. The radio will have either an orange or yellow wire that is used to trigger a retractable antenna. If this is the case, connect your blue wire to this orange wire on the radio. Then when you power the radio the relay switch will activate the amp. If you do not have this option on your radio, you will have to manually wire a switch that is connected to your fuse box so that you can send 12 volts to that blue wire to activate the amp.
- Q:i need a wiring diagram for a stereo in a 99 camaro?
- are u getting a new radio?'
- Q:Sony X Plod Headunit wiring?
- Black wire with metal hook is the ground. Red connects to switched 12V. (...12V when ignition in RUN or ACC position) Yellow connects to constant 12V. edit: I think the blue wire is for a power antenna.
- Q:Using speaker wire to hook up subs and what gauge?
- well speaker wire inside the box i never would wire them together but 10 gauge sounds ok but just buy an amp wireing kit and it will give you proper wires just to be safe make sure all your wires can handel the power other wise it will burn the wires up yes you should pull the apart cause it wont sound right i usaly do is like the wires i buy have a white stripe on them i use that 1 as a ground wire so i know whic 1 is what
- Q:Exit Sign Wiring help please?
- First off, Aurthur A's answer is composed of several NEC violations; he may be going to electrical hell, if he doesn't shape up. Second, you did not say if this is a required exit sign. If it is, then you will need a licensed electrical contractor to install it; as most jurisdictions will not allow work in anything but the owner's principle dwelling to be done by unlicensed personel.
- Q:wiring car audio help?
- Why not wire the toggle switch into the remote + wire? The one that turns the amp on and off with the head unit. 7/5/2013**** Leave the power supply wire alone. The thick 4 gauge wire that runs from the battery directly to the amp, leave it alone, don't put a toggle switch inline on that wire. Instead there's a wire from your head unit (or ignition) that runs to your amp, it turns on the amp when the head unit turns on or your ignition key is in the on position. It's usually 16 or 14 gauge. That's the wire where the toggle switch belongs. Look at your amp, this wire I am speaking of is probably labeled remote+ or ign or something like that and it's usually located next to your power and ground connections on the amp.
- Q:what does it mean when they say a lead to a wire?
- the lead is the wires showing. lead wire can also mean attaching a wire and feed it through a wall attach other end to the wire and pull it through. Now if you need both ends to have wire showing take a utility knife firmly place wire on block of wood and lightly cut through the caseing. thats the thick wire that en cases the other wires and peal back and then cut it off. then carefully hold blade of utility knife and wire aganst your thumb on a 45 degrees away from you and pull that will strip the plastic off the wires hope that answers your question dave
- Q:wire diagram?
- Blue/white okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range