||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Low Carbon Galvanized Wire:
Technical Information of galvanized steel wire
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dip zinc-plating
Standard wire gauge from 8# to 24#
Thick zinc-coating layer
1.99.995% pure zinc used
2.Hot dipped tech make the zinc coating good uniformity.
3.Zinc coating: 15-25g/MM2, 30-60g/MM2, 200-250g/MM2. >250g/MM2, >360g/MM2 can be produced as requirement.
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
plastic cloth inner,plastic weaving cloth outer
plastic cloth inner,hessian cloth outer
carton, wooden pallet
Weight/coil; 400g, 1kg,2 kg,5kg,6kg.....200kg, it can also be packed as per your requirements.Attention:one head one roll,in single length,without breaks
Quantity in one 20ft container:25 tons generally different sea company,different weight limited
Production time for 25 tons:within 5 days
Delivery Date:15 days after deposit
Application:Use for optical cable,spring,fishery,every kind of protective guard and so on.
Manufacture standard:The top quality for each standard. JIS, EN, DIN, GB, ASTM and BOST standard available.
|Diameter (mm)||Tensile Strength (MPa)|
|B Grade||C Grade||D Grade|
- Q:Advantages of Twisted Pair Wiring?
- Less interference.
- Q:Thermostat wiring help!?
- Yeah it sounds like you have a heat pump and it is wired VERY basically. Your new thermostat will not work because it has no O terminal. You will have to buy a heat pump t-stat then wire it the same way your old one was and it should work fine. In other words Red to R and Rh if it has one, Green to G, Yellow to Y *AND* W, and White to O. Basically what's being done the way your old t-stat was wired is the compressor is being brought on in heat or cool and the white wire on O is switching your reversing valve for cooling mode. The way you have the new one wired is just going to switch the reversing valve and turn the fan on and won't bring the compressor on when the heat is called to run. If your system has backup heat, that extra blue wire could be used to bring the backup heat on if it is re-wired to do so. If your going to have it re-wired I would change the wiring so blue was the reversing valve and white was the backup heat. This would require re-wiring both indoor and outdoor units if it is a split system or re-wiring the package unit if it is that type. Or if you really want it done right have new thermostat wiring run and have it wired properly for a heat pump. If you don't want to go through all of that just buy a heat pump stat and wire it like your old stat.
- Q:I need help with Trailer Wiring?
- The problem is the difference in 4 to 6 wire . Go to an auto parts store and get the converter . It wires into your car between the plug and the tail-lights .After that , no problem with older trailer wiring .
- Q:Wire Harness wont work?
- The red wire is the ignition wire. There are two wires that supply power to your head unit. One is the yellow wire which is a constant source of power. This keeps all your settings on the radio and the clock. The red wire is used to switch on your head unit. When you turn on your car the wire gets power and turns your head unit on. First, like said before, make sure the wire is getting power by checking fuses. There should be one in the head unit and one in your car's fuse panel. If that is not it then you will want to see if the wire is split somewhere. An easy way to check if the wire is getting power is if you have a DMM (digital multimeter). Then just check if there is voltage in the wire. Your car must be on to check this though. Good Luck!!! Edit: DMMs are cheap, you can get one for around $15. They have even cheaper ones if you get it at Harbor Freight.
- Q:96 caviler starter wiring (car wont start)?
- The blue wire I see is attached to the Oxygen sensor (O2). If that is loose there must be a plug where it goes. That is not shown in your picture. If you're saying the car won't crank (different from will crank but still not start) what is the wire with the blue cap that disappears behind the exhaust manifold? Here's how starters are wired: The BIG red wire comes directly from the battery to the solenoid. Also going to the solenoid is/are (a) control wire(s). Typically there's only one control wire. When you turn the key you energize the control wire. That in turn pulls the solenoid in sending the starter gear into the ring gear on the flywheel. The solenoid also makes contact between the BIG red wire and the actual starter motor itself supplying power to the motor and starts spinning the engine. Older model cars have the second wire going to the solenoid do so to supply unresisted 12 volts to the ignition coil. With computer managed engines this is not necessary, the computer does the work. Hope this clears up some issues for you. Ava g'day mate. )
- Q:How do you wire subwoofers like this?
- Bridging isn't something you do with the subs wiring. It's the way you wire them on the terminals. Each amp's manual should tell you which terminals are the bridgeable ones. That's a mono amp. There's not much you can do there with bridging etc..Try looking for a 2 channel bridgeable amp and then worry about wiring the subs. Not sure why you would want two terminals on both sides of the box anyway.
- Q:Chevy crew cab rear speaker wires?
- a generic AC voltmeter is designed to study 50/60 Hz Ac from the mains, no longer audio voltage, so do no longer count number on that analyzing. an ordinary element to do is in basic terms swop over factors. you have tried the audio equipment with yet another radio and that they artwork, now try yet another radio on your automobile with your audio equipment, in the event that they do no longer artwork, it leaves in basic terms the speaker wires. in the event that they do artwork, this is the radio. Oops i'm forgetting there could be a separate amp, so which you will could desire to objective yet another amp too to get rid of the defective ingredient. Do the element it somewhat is least complicated first with any success you will no longer ought to do each and every thing.
- Q:Question about copper wire?
- Insulated copper wire is just another term for electrical wire that has insulation on it. Yes, you use normal copper wire that is insulated with rubber, plastic or enamel. Enamelled wire is the stuff you see in motor windings, comparitively fine and coated with transparent enamel for insulation.
- Q:Crimp Beads and left-over Wire...?
- Depending on the size of the hole in the beads, I usually run the wire down throw about 2 inches worth of beads; then crimp and clip. This also ensures that if the necklace if caught and pulled you have about 2 inches of slack before you are chasing beads on the floor. If you hole in the beads are small you can do two different things. 1) find a coordinating bead with larger holes that you can end the necklace with on both sides of the catch 2) Be sure your wire is running straight back down the original wire after going through the crimp, then crimp and clip.The end of the wire will be straighter and not tend to go out to the side and punch your neck. And unfortunately there is not a solution every time.
- Q:Wiring For F250?
- hit okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range