Spunbond Nonwoven Geotextile
made of polyester or polypropylene fiber
good burying, hydrolyzation & corrosion resistibility
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- Roof waterproofing can not use a single waterproof material, must be rigid and flexible combination of construction, flexible waterproof stretch is good, a little bit of settlement or deformation will not damage the waterproof layer. Rigid waterproof (ie mortar waterproofing agent) waterproof at the same time, can play a protective role, waterproof layer is not easy to be destroyed.
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- The purpose of the protection, one is to avoid man-made mechanical damage; the second is to prevent climate, UV aging, to extend the service life; three in the planting roof protection layer is to prevent plant roots puncture, different effects using different methods of protection.
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- The request is full.
Raft foundation do not do waterproof mainly depends on the design of the groundwater level considerations, calculated if the floor itself to meet the requirements, you can not do, and not rigid to do.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Cushion generally no steel mesh, even if there can be removed, it is used to inhibit the cushion cement mortar layer cracking.
- Q:Basement floor mattress dry to what degree can do coil waterproof?
- First, the basement moisture treatment structure is usually: first in the basement wall outer surface wiping 20mm thick 1: 2 waterproof mortar, basement walls should be used cement mortar masonry, gray seam must be full; and in the basement floor and the first Floor floor is divided into two walls of the level of moisture-proof layer. The outer wall of the basement wall should be tampered with the soil with poor permeability.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Commonly used materials are, cement mortar leveling layer, fine stone concrete leveling layer, asphalt mortar leveling layer and so on. Leveling layer and the difference between the cushion, which is a very easy to confuse the two engineering concepts.
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- Reduce ground cracking, plus steel mesh.
Reinforced mesh, should be placed in the middle of the concrete, because the protective layer of concrete thick Fang generally only 5CM thickness, so the middle is the best.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- Cushion is generally at the base, looking for the use.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Cushion is plain concrete or asphalt concrete (for groundwater soil corrosive strong site). Is located below the ground, in order to prevent the foundation or the concrete beam pouring when the excessive loss of water caused by defects set. The purpose is to ensure the quality of concrete, increase the durability of underground components
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range