1. Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid 96%
Soluble in water and ethanol easily, can not soluble in common organic solvents, strong water absorption.
1.Alkyl benzene Sulfonate(%):96.0min
2.Free Oil (%):1.5Max
3.Sulfuric Acid (%):1.5Max
2.Specification of Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid 96%:
First class quality
Alkyl benzene Sulfonate(%)
Free Oil (%)
Sulfuric Acid (%)
The viscous liquid with pale yellow and brown
3. Application of Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid 96%
Used as material for cleaning agents, detergents and other surfactants.
4. Packaging of Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid 96%
Packaged in ISO plastic drum, 110kg/drum.
Packaged in ISO plastic drum, 160kg/drum.
Packaged in ISO plastic drum, 210kg/drum.
5. Storage of Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid 96%
Store this product in dry and cool place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
- Q:What is persistent organic pollutants?
- Persistent organic pollutants belong to chemicals. Persistent organic pollutants must belong to chemicals.
- Q:Why the waste of daily chemicals and their containers can not be recovered
- May be left with chemical reagents, many are highly toxic or harmful substances, so can not be recycled, to special treatment, harmless.
- Q:What are the fine chemicals?
- Fine chemicals include 11 product categories: 1. Pesticides; 2. Dyes; 3. Paints; 4. Pigments; 5. Reagents and high purity substances; 6. Information chemicals; 7. Food and feed additives; Mixture; 9. Catalysts and various additives; 10. (chemical system production) chemicals (APIs) and daily chemicals; 11. Polymer polymer in the functional polymer materials.
- Q:What are the acts of hazardous chemicals?
- Purchasing dangerous chemicals from enterprises that have never obtained a dangerous chemical production license or a dangerous chemical business license;
- Q:What kind of chemicals are used to invest less
- Fine chemical production technology training objectives: fine chemical production line of highly skilled personnel. Main courses: inorganic and analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, chemical unit operation, chemical instrumentation and automation, fine chemical chemistry, fine chemical inspection technology, fine synthetic chemistry, fine chemical technology, daily chemical process, And technology, chemical safety technology. Basic ability and quality: with the fine chemical products production and implementation, analysis and testing, new product development, equipment maintenance and other technical and chemical production and technical personnel necessary capacity. Vocational skills training and identification of workers, chemical technology test workers. Graduates to adapt to the field: engaged in fine chemicals; medicine, pesticides, light chemical industry; environmental protection and other fields of chemical production, analysis, testing; process design, technological transformation; production management technology applied work.
- Q:From the use of daily chemicals to prevent indoor air pollution in two ways to develop
- Q:Daily Chemical Science and Daily Chemical Industry Which is good
- Daily chemicals science is better.
- Q:Tongzhou where there are chemical stores ????
- OKorder Tongxian Xinghua Chemical Building Materials Store
- Q:The application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Q:Fine chemical production is Gansha?
- It is generally believed that fine chemicals refer to chemicals that are specific, produced in smaller batches, usually by trade name or grade, that is, specialty chemicals. Its use is not large, but there are special purposes. Production of fine chemicals industry is fine chemical industry, referred to as fine chemicals. (Including paints and inks) and pigments, reagents and high purity materials, information chemicals (including photographic materials, magnetic materials, etc.), food and Feed additives, adhesives, catalysts and various additives, chemicals, daily chemicals, functional polymer materials and other 11 categories are fine chemicals, in the catalyst and various additives are divided into catalysts, dyeing auxiliaries , Plastic auxiliaries, rubber auxiliaries, water treatment agents, oil spinning oils, organic extractants, macromolecular polymer additives, surfactants, leather chemicals, pesticides
ChemDaily, a well-known enterprise specializes in the production of petrochemical products. Our business scope mainly includes: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulphonic acid.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range