Product Brief: Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulphate
CAS No. 68439-57-6
EINECS No. 231-887-4
Product Specification of Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulphate:
White or Light Yellow Power
Light Transparent Liquid
No Strong Odors
CONTENT OF A.M.%
% Free Oil
Inorganic Salt % Na2SO4
Free Alkali % as NaOH
Color (klett) 5% as sol.
Application of Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulphate:
AOS is with excellent emulsification,detergency and lime soap dispersing power,good solubility and compatibility,rich and delicate bubble readily biodegradable, and low toxicity,skin irritation etc. Widely used for non-phosphorus washing power,composite soap,dishwashing detergent,shampoo,bath agents,cleansing cosmetics such as facial washing cream.
It also can be used for textile printing,dyeing industrial, petroleum chemicals,industrial and surface cleaning area.
Packing of Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulphate:
92%：25kg for one plastic lining paper bag.
35%:100kg or 200kg for one plastic drum
- Q:What is the daily chemical product?
- Disinfection supplies are household chemicals.
- Q:What are the fine chemicals?
- Fine chemicals include 11 product categories: 1. Pesticides; 2. Dyes; 3. Paints; 4. Pigments; 5. Reagents and high purity substances; 6. Information chemicals; 7. Food and feed additives; Mixture; 9. Catalysts and various additives; 10. (chemical system production) chemicals (APIs) and daily chemicals; 11. Polymer polymer in the functional polymer materials.
- Q:How is the daily chemical company registered?
- Approximate process: leasing office space, take the name of the company and the registered capital, the company legal person, shareholders and distribution ratio → the name of the approval → bank account → the preparation of the articles of association → to find accounting firms issued capital verification report → industrial and commercial application for business license → to the quality and technical supervision bureau, the organization code certificate → the local tax bureau to handle, country, land tax registration certificate → open the bank basic account.
- Q:What are the acts of hazardous chemicals?
- Sell hazardous chemicals without chemical safety instructions and chemical safety labels.
- Q:Common daily chemicals used in the essence
- Fragrance Fragrance Fragrance Fragrance Essential Oil Fragrance Chicken Fragrance
- Q:Jiangyin daily chemical plant
- The effect is not good has been discontinued it. May wish to contact Jiangyin Snow Leopard on the company. Tong Yu, general manager.
- Q:Daily use of chemicals misunderstanding, at least three cases
- Underwear less wash with detergent.
- Q:Introduction of daily chemicals
- This book is a booklet of Fine Chemicals Raw Materials and Intermediates, which focuses on raw materials and intermediates for daily chemicals. The book is divided into four parts, including soap, synthetic detergent, cosmetics and oral hygiene products. This book in addition to the basic physical and chemical properties, product specifications (standards), system law, use and other aspects of a detailed introduction, but also introduced a large number of recipes for the reader reference.
- Q:How to prevent chemical liver injury
- Q:What is the fine chemical production technology? What can I do with work?
- Fine chemistry is to understand the daily exposure of the public chemical biochemical supplies, as well as the relevant production process. That is, the preparation of daily chemicals. Out of work, then it is easy to find, due to the nature of the relationship between the work, the environment is not very good.
ChemDaily, a well-known enterprise specializes in the production of petrochemical products. Our business scope mainly includes: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulphonic acid.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range