Product name: Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid - LABSA
CAS number: 27176-87-0
EINECS number: 248-289-4
Molecular formula: C18H30OS
Melting point: 10℃
Boiling point: 315℃
2. Specifications of LABSA:
COLOUR AND LUSTE (Klett)
Average Molecular Weight
Appearance ( 25°C )
Active Matter (Alkyl benzene Acid) %
Free oil %
Color(5% Am. Aq. Sol.)Klett
Water content %
3. Product usage of LABSA:
1)in hair shampoo, bath shampoo, dish detergents and complex soap, laundry powder, dishware cleaner in daily chemical industrial
2)it is also used in wetting and clearer , dyeing assistant in textile industry
3)degrease agent in electroplate and leather manufacture
4)de-inking agent in paper making.
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid is extensively applied anionic surfactant. It is raw material for detergent industry characterized by detergency, foam, moisture, and emulsion anddispersing.
4. Package of LABSA:
100kgs/plastic drum or as per clients' requests
- Q:What are the chemicals like oil?
- How much it does, what butane pentane
- Q:Liuzhou daily chemical production staff. Tell me who helped me? Many thanks! Template, thanks
- I am a mature man, but my looks were young, burly, giving a feeling of big brother to do a different self-introduction, we must master the following three points: 1. Detailed understanding of the classification of self-introduction in terms of self-introduction According to the introduction of different people can be divided into active self-introduction and passive type of self-introduction two types I recommend you a model it! Humor self-transmission Yu Rui my home in XX County XX Township, I was a cry girl
- Q:What is the difference between cosmetic and cosmetic?
- Daily chemicals include chemicals, including shampoo shower gel, skin care conditioner, detergent, soap soap, and even toothpaste ...
- Q:Common daily chemicals used in the essence
- Epson Flavor Fragrance Mans Fragrance Fragrance Fragrance
- Q:Is it a light industry or a chemical industry?
- Belonging to fine chemical industry.
- Q:Does the daily chemical science be a Chinese core journal?
- Do not you know what direction you want to publish? Must the journal be a core journal? I suggest you can ask.
- Q:What is the industry
- Daily chemicals. Similar to cosmetics, detergent, detergent, degreasing agent and so on.
- Q:Precautions for use of chemicals
- Do not touch, do not touch.
- Q:Cangzhou US ting daily chemicals Co., Ltd. production of good wife laundry detergent it
- Talent is buried in the mine of gold, can be mine mining miners.
- Q:Fine chemical production is Gansha?
- Fine chemicals include the range, countries are not consistent, generally can be summarized as: medicine, pesticides, synthetic dyes, organic pigments, paints, spices and fragrances, cosmetics and toilet (sanitary ware), soap and synthetic detergent, the surface Active agents, printing inks and their additives, adhesives, photographic materials, magnetic materials, catalysts, reagents, water treatment agents and polymer flocculants, paper additives, leather auxiliaries, synthetic materials additives, textile printing and dyeing agents and Chemical additives, oil additives and refining auxiliaries, cement additives, mineral flotation agents, casting chemicals, metal surface treatment agents, synthetic lubricants and lubricating oil additives, oil additives, Automotive chemicals, aromatic deodorant, industrial anti-bacterial fungicide, electronic chemicals and materials, functional polymer materials, bio-chemical products, such as more than 40 industries and categories.
BestChem, a well-known enterprise specializes in the production of surface active agent. Our products include Sulfonate (LAS), polyoxyethylene fatty alcohol ether sulfates (AES), α-olefin sulfonate (AOS) and Twelve alkyl fatty alcohol sodium sulfate etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit superiority, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range