Product Details Of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid 96% - LABSA
CAS number: 27176-87-0
EINECS number: 248-289-4
Molecular formula: C18H30OS
Melting point: 10℃
Boiling point: 315℃
Specifications of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA):
Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid
Brown viscous liquid
Application of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA):
1)in hair shampoo, bath shampoo, dish detergents and complex soap, laundry powder, dishware cleaner in daily chemical industrial
2)it is also used in wetting and clearer , dyeing assistant in textile industry
3)degrease agent in electroplate and leather manufacture
4)de-inking agent in paper making.
Packing of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA):
220Kgs Plastic Drum
- Q:Who can provide detailed information about the chemical
- Indoor chemical contamination In addition to outdoor air pollutants can be air flow into the room outside the various building decoration materials, kitchen cooking, cosmetics, household chemicals and chemicals, copiers, radioactive contaminants are important indoor chemistry Pollutants have been identified from the indoor air more than 300 kinds of volatile chemical substances.Medical research shows that the pollution can cause respiratory, cardiovascular disease and cancer and other diseases caused by the indoor environment of chemical pollutants can be divided into: Hg, halogen and other elements.
- Q:What are the fine chemicals?
- Fine chemicals include 11 product categories: 1. Pesticides; 2. Dyes; 3. Paints; 4. Pigments; 5. Reagents and high purity substances; 6. Information chemicals; 7. Food and feed additives; Mixture; 9. Catalysts and various additives; 10. (chemical system production) chemicals (APIs) and daily chemicals; 11. Polymer polymer in the functional polymer materials.
- Q:Food Flavor Can Feed Feed Additive Invoice Daily Chemicals Invoice Spice Invoice Some?
- Chemical and chemical biology some, under the open side
- Q:What are the hazards of household chemicals?
- Heavy metals are metals with densities greater than 4.5 g / cm3, which are generally toxic to humans. Such as copper, nickel, lead, zinc, mercury and the like.
- Q:What does it mean?
- Daily chemistry refers to the chemical products that people use in their daily lives.
- Q:Daily chemical factory sales of 800 boxes of cosmetics, each box with value-added tax price 2340, tax 600,000
- the consumption tax is the price of tax, that is, consumption tax is the operating costs, included in the "sales tax", the calculation method: to the net value of VAT * applicable tax rate, so the above business should pay consumption tax = 160 * 30% 48 million yuan.
- Q:OKorder Jiaheng Daily Chemical Co., Ltd. produced what
- Plastic products specializing in the production and cosmetics OEM professional processing business
- Q:Chemical contamination
- Do not know what chemicals you are, the current classification see IBC rules 2004 amendments: Chapter XVII of the provisions
- Q:The application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Q:How should penalize dangerous chemicals?
- Production, operation, the use of dangerous chemicals prohibited by the State, or the production of rodenticides with highly toxic chemicals and other chemical products and daily chemicals that may enter the daily life of the people.
BestChem, a well-known enterprise specializes in the production of surface active agent. Our products include Sulfonate (LAS), polyoxyethylene fatty alcohol ether sulfates (AES), α-olefin sulfonate (AOS) and Twelve alkyl fatty alcohol sodium sulfate etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit superiority, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range