Product Details Of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid 96% - LABSA
CAS number: 27176-87-0
EINECS number: 248-289-4
Molecular formula: C18H30OS
Melting point: 10℃
Boiling point: 315℃
Specifications of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA):
Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid
Brown viscous liquid
Application of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA):
1)in hair shampoo, bath shampoo, dish detergents and complex soap, laundry powder, dishware cleaner in daily chemical industrial
2)it is also used in wetting and clearer , dyeing assistant in textile industry
3)degrease agent in electroplate and leather manufacture
4)de-inking agent in paper making.
Packing of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA):
220Kgs Plastic Drum
- Q:The harm of household chemicals to the skin
- Life in modern use of cosmetics is also more and more, and cause dermatitis patients increased. Cosmetics in the pigment, spices, surfactants, bleach, etc. can lead to contact dermatitis. For example: rouge, eyebrow pen refills containing allergens, can cause eyelid allergic contact dermatitis. The use of estrogen-containing cosmetics can cause children with precocious puberty. Shampoo contains phenol poisoning. Oral lethal dose of 2 ~ 15g. Splashed into the eye, 2 days the eye surface appears extensive damage, and can penetrate the crystal cause cataract. Therefore, women should be careful with cosmetics. We also use a variety of daily chemicals, such as insecticides, disinfectants, detergents, dry cleaners, which are useful, but also exudes toxic gases. Very high toxicity of aniline for the production of household chemicals, coatings, insecticides, fungicides. Widely used as solvent, fire extinguishing agent, dry cleaning agent CCl4, used as a degreasing agent CH3CCl3, used as
- Q:What are the trends in daily chemicals?
- Popular, non-toxic, convenient and practical.
- Q:What is a chemical product? What does it contain?
- Where the use of chemical methods to change the composition or structure of substances, or the synthesis of new substances, are chemical production technology, that is, chemical technology, the resulting product is called chemical or chemical products.
- Q:The application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Q:Precautions for use of chemicals
- The use of dangerous chemicals engaged in the production of units, the production conditions must comply with national standards and relevant state regulations, and in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations to obtain the appropriate permission, we must establish and improve the use of hazardous chemicals safety management rules and regulations, Safe use and management of hazardous chemicals.
- Q:What are the daily chemicals? Urgent,
- Synthetic rubber, plastic, synthetic fiber, flavoring agent (vinegar, salt, monosodium glutamate, soda, etc.), food coloring, washing supplies, disinfecting drugs and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between cosmetic and cosmetic?
- Daily chemicals include chemicals, including shampoo shower gel, skin care conditioner, detergent, soap soap, and even toothpaste ...
- Q:What is the daily chemical industry
- Daily chemical industry is a household chemical industry products (householdandpersonalcarechemicalindustry) referred to, or daily chemicals, refers to the production of people in daily life required chemical products industry, also referred to as the date. To some chemicals and natural products as raw materials, processing and manufacturing of chemicals commonly used in the industrial sector. General chemicals have immobilized chemical and physical and chemical properties. Natural products from animals and plants or minerals, the composition is more complex, usually can not directly meet the requirements of people's daily lives, and must be combined with other chemicals and / or natural products, processing, can become a specific function of daily chemical Goods.
- Q:What is the manufacture of other daily chemical products?
- The characteristics of daily chemicals: 1) has a specific function and practical characteristics. (2) high degree of technology-intensive (6) short product cycle, replacement fast, and more use of intermittent production process.
- Q:The concept of fine chemicals
- Europe and the United States in some countries to produce small, clear composition, high purity, according to the specifications for small batch production and small packaging sales of chemicals known as fine chemicals; the production of small, modified or complex processing, with multi-functional or Dedicated functions, both according to their specifications, but also according to their use of small batch production and small packaging sales of chemicals known as special chemicals. China and Japan to the above two chemicals collectively referred to as fine chemicals.
BestChem, a well-known enterprise specializes in the production of surface active agent. Our products include Sulfonate (LAS), polyoxyethylene fatty alcohol ether sulfates (AES), α-olefin sulfonate (AOS) and Twelve alkyl fatty alcohol sodium sulfate etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit superiority, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range