Specifications of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid LABSA
1. LABSA Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid manufacture
2. ISO, SGS, CIQ, BV
3. Free sample
4. Fast delivery
Production Details Of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid :
largest volume synthetic surfactant because of its relatively low cost, good performance, the fact that it can be dried to a stable powder and the biodegradable environmental friendliness. LAB Sulphonic Acid is an anionic surfactant widely used in formulation of all ranges of Domestic Detergents Powder ,Cake & Dish wash cleaners. Due to its high active matter , miscibility with water and low salt content , it is also used in formulation of Industrial & Household liquid cleaners as well as in numerous industrial applications like as a coupling agent and as an emulsifier for agricultural herbicides and in emulsion polymerization.
COLOUR AND LUSTE (Klett)
Average Molecular Weight
Appearance ( 25°C )
Active Matter (Alkyl benzene Acid) %
Free oil %
Color(5% Am. Aq. Sol.)Klett
Water content %
Packing of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid:
210 KGs net new plastic drums.
Applications Of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid :
Household detergents including laundry powders, laundry liquids, dishwashing liquids and other household cleaners.
Industrial applications of wetting agent, emulsifier for agricultural herbicides and in polymerization.
- Q:What is the common characteristic of chemicals?
- product cycle is short, replacement fast, and more use of intermittent production process.
- Q:What are the raw materials commonly used in daily chemicals?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the commonly used substrates in the cultivation of flowers? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Shabu is not conducive to water-retaining fertilizer, peat soil is one of the most well-known and widely used medium of horticultural culture medium.
- Q:Is it a light industry or a chemical industry?
- Chemical industry
- Q:What are the trends in daily chemicals?
- Popular, non-toxic, convenient and practical.
- Q:How to prevent chemical liver injury
- Q:How to manage the chemicals around you?
- General chemicals should tell the child of the harm of this medicine, eliminate curiosity, dangerous items in the child can not see the place.
- Q:What is the difference between cosmetic and cosmetic?
- Daily chemical products refers to the daily life of the use of scientific and technological chemicals, including shampoo, shower gel, cosmetics, detergent, etc.
- Q:Does Unilever and Procter & Gamble have monopolized China's daily chemicals market?
- Basically, there are some small businesses. I would like to ask, monopoly does not break the law? This year, the market is not fierce, the price soared, much faster than wages.
- Q:Chemical contamination
- Do not know what chemicals you are, the current classification see IBC rules 2004 amendments: Chapter XVII of the provisions
- Q:What are the main chemical products?
- 8. Dye and organic pigments Dyeing dyes Dyestuffs Dyestuffs Dyestuffs Dyestuffs Organic dyes Other dyes 9. Information Chemicals Plywood Film X-ray film Special film Photographic materials Magnetic recording materials 10. Chemical reagents General organic reagents Reagents High-purity reagents and high-purity substances 11. Food and feed additives Food additives Feed additives 12. Synthetic drugs Anti-infective antipyretic analgesics Vitamins Antiparasitic drugs Endocrine system Drugs Antineoplastic drugs Cardiovascular system Drugs Respiratory system Drugs Antihypertensive drugs nervous system medication digestive system drug urinary system medication blood system medication regulation of acid and alkali balance drugs surgery anesthetic drugs antidote drug biochemical medicine trauma surgical treatment of ENT medication dermatology drug use medication nourishing nutrition medicine radiopostatin raw material drug preparation Materials and additives Other chemical raw materials 13. Daily chemicals Soap, detergent Spices Cosmetics Other daily chemicals
Surface, is a China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands intellectual treasure investment co., LTD. to a joint venture of sino-foreign joint venture. On April 8, 2002 formally established, completed trial production in July 2003, the joint venture company is the China petrochemical group company joint venture with Taiwan's petrochemical industry and a big project, with a registered capital of 19.47 million dollars (161.1554 million yuan), by the China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands treasure investment co., LTD. Invested 50% respectively. Main production equipment: 72000 tons/year alkyl benzene unit; The main products are: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulfonic acid. By-products are: heavy alkyl benzene, tar, light oil. production device part is the introduction of foreign advanced technology and key equipment, production process using advanced DCS distributed control system in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
5.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range