Specifications of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid LABSA
1. LABSA Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid manufacture
2. ISO, SGS, CIQ, BV
3. Free sample
4. Fast delivery
Production Details Of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid :
largest volume synthetic surfactant because of its relatively low cost, good performance, the fact that it can be dried to a stable powder and the biodegradable environmental friendliness. LAB Sulphonic Acid is an anionic surfactant widely used in formulation of all ranges of Domestic Detergents Powder ,Cake & Dish wash cleaners. Due to its high active matter , miscibility with water and low salt content , it is also used in formulation of Industrial & Household liquid cleaners as well as in numerous industrial applications like as a coupling agent and as an emulsifier for agricultural herbicides and in emulsion polymerization.
COLOUR AND LUSTE (Klett)
Average Molecular Weight
Appearance ( 25°C )
Active Matter (Alkyl benzene Acid) %
Free oil %
Color(5% Am. Aq. Sol.)Klett
Water content %
Packing of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid:
210 KGs net new plastic drums.
Applications Of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid :
Household detergents including laundry powders, laundry liquids, dishwashing liquids and other household cleaners.
Industrial applications of wetting agent, emulsifier for agricultural herbicides and in polymerization.
- Q:Is it a light industry or a chemical industry?
- Light industry mainly refers to the industrial sector that produces consumption data. Such as: food, textile, leather, paper, daily chemical, cultural and educational arts and sporting goods industry.
- Q:What are the trends in daily chemicals?
- Popular, non-toxic, convenient and practical.
- Q:How is the daily chemical company registered?
- Approximate process: leasing office space, take the name of the company and the registered capital, the company legal person, shareholders and distribution ratio → the name of the approval → bank account → the preparation of the articles of association → to find accounting firms issued capital verification report → industrial and commercial application for business license → to the quality and technical supervision bureau, the organization code certificate → the local tax bureau to handle, country, land tax registration certificate → open the bank basic account.
- Q:Does Unilever and Procter & Gamble have monopolized China's daily chemicals market?
- Basically, there are some small businesses. I would like to ask, monopoly does not break the law? This year, the market is not fierce, the price soared, much faster than wages.
- Q:Daily use of chemicals misunderstanding, at least three cases
- Underwear less wash with detergent.
- Q:The harm to the human body caused by chemicals
- Indoor chemicals harmful to the human body in addition to the outdoor air pollutants can be air flow into the room outside the various building decoration materials, kitchen cooking, cosmetics, household chemicals and chemicals, copiers, printers, radioactive contaminants, Air fresheners, pesticides, smoking, food additives, pesticides and fertilizers used in rural areas are important indoor chemical pollutants. It has been identified from the indoor air more than 300 kinds of volatile
- Q:Common daily chemicals used in the essence
- Food flavor
- Q:Do you have a microblogging team?
- Suitable for all, do not hurt people, do not hurt themselves, no risk, easy to reach the cause, can exchange
- Q:Food Flavor Can Feed Feed Additive Invoice Daily Chemicals Invoice Spice Invoice Some?
- Chemical and chemical biology some, under the open side
- Q:What are the main chemical products?
- 14. Adhesive Polyvinyl Acetate Adhesive to Adhesive Adhesive Acrylate Adhesive Polyester Adhesive Melamine Adhesive Rubber Adhesive Inorganic Adhesive Hot Melt Other Adhesive 15. Rubber Products Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire System Rubber Tape Rubber Type belt Rubber belt Velcro rubber belt Rubber hose Recycled rubber oil Recycled glue Oil Recycled rubber Other Recycled rubber Rubber guide duct Rubber sizing Latex products Glue products O-shaped rubber seals Seals Special rubber products Other rubber products 16. Catalysts and Chemical additives Catalysts Dyeing auxiliaries Plastic auxiliaries Rubber auxiliaries Water treatment agents Synthetic fibers Extruded oils Organic extracts High polymer polymers Additives Surfactants Leather additives Pesticides Emulsifiers Drilling chemicals Construction and building materials Chemical additives Chemical additives Carbon black Adsorbents Smelting auxiliaries Chemical industries Chemicals for the electronics industry
Surface, is a China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands intellectual treasure investment co., LTD. to a joint venture of sino-foreign joint venture. On April 8, 2002 formally established, completed trial production in July 2003, the joint venture company is the China petrochemical group company joint venture with Taiwan's petrochemical industry and a big project, with a registered capital of 19.47 million dollars (161.1554 million yuan), by the China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands treasure investment co., LTD. Invested 50% respectively. Main production equipment: 72000 tons/year alkyl benzene unit; The main products are: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulfonic acid. By-products are: heavy alkyl benzene, tar, light oil. production device part is the introduction of foreign advanced technology and key equipment, production process using advanced DCS distributed control system in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
5.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range