Product information of Sodium Lauryl Ether Suflate 70% (SLES) :
Product name: Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Synonym: Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, SLES, Sodium Alcohol Ether Sulfate, AES
CAS No.: 68585-34-2 / 9004-82-4
Product Specification of Sodium Laureth Sulfate:
Active matter, %
Transparent or White sticky Paste
Colorless to yellowish transparent liquid
Unsulphated matter, %
Sodium Sulphate, %
PH Value, 25°C, 1% sol
Color, Klett, 5% Aq. sol
Application of Sodium Laureth Sulfate:
K12 (30%) is white or light yellow liquid,soluble in water.Excellent decontamination, emulsifying and foaming capacity.Rich bubble,stable and lasting,non-toxic,good biodegradable,
Using the foaming,by adding other additives to improve their level of stimulation,so that degreasing powers is reduced and feel good while washing.Widely used in shampoo,bubble bath agent,wash hands etc. Also can be used as toothpaste and paste,washing powder foam made products.
It also can be used as emulsifier,foam fire extinguishing agent,textile auxiliaries and electroplating additives etc.
Addition Information of Sodium Laureth Sulfate:
EXP: one year
Packing: 110kg,160kg,220kg for one plastic drum.
- Q:The harm of household chemicals to the skin
- Life in modern use of cosmetics is also more and more, and cause dermatitis patients increased. Cosmetics in the pigment, spices, surfactants, bleach, etc. can lead to contact dermatitis. For example: rouge, eyebrow pen refills containing allergens, can cause eyelid allergic contact dermatitis. The use of estrogen-containing cosmetics can cause children with precocious puberty. Shampoo contains phenol poisoning. Oral lethal dose of 2 ~ 15g. Splashed into the eye, 2 days the eye surface appears extensive damage, and can penetrate the crystal cause cataract. Therefore, women should be careful with cosmetics. We also use a variety of daily chemicals, such as insecticides, disinfectants, detergents, dry cleaners, which are useful, but also exudes toxic gases. Very high toxicity of aniline for the production of household chemicals, coatings, insecticides, fungicides. Widely used as solvent, fire extinguishing agent, dry cleaning agent CCl4, used as a degreasing agent CH3CCl3, used as
- Q:How should penalize dangerous chemicals?
- Do not mislead yo!
- Q:What is the fine chemical production technology? What can I do with work?
- Fine chemistry is to understand the daily exposure of the public chemical biochemical supplies, as well as the relevant production process. That is, the preparation of daily chemicals. Out of work, then it is easy to find, due to the nature of the relationship between the work, the environment is not very good.
- Q:Do you have a plastic bucket or a daily use?
- It is best not to, in this regard you can go to the COS + H website consultation, that is, the ancient international production safety and occupational health Expo website, the exhibition is probably open in September, this is the international very professional on the safety of production Of the show, the landlord do not miss oh
- Q:What is fine chemicals, and the types and classification of fine chemicals
- Fine chemical products (ie fine chemicals) Yes. With a specific application of the function, technology-intensive, commercial strong, high value-added chemical products.
- Q:Skin care products containing what the chemical is not good
- It should be a fluorescent agent
- Q:What are the acts of hazardous chemicals?
- Sell hazardous chemicals without chemical safety instructions and chemical safety labels.
- Q:Belong to daily chemical dangerous goods which
- Daily use is generally a very dangerous material.
- Q:Daily chemical processing plant protection distance
- Safe Distance Method: List the safety distance between different industrial activities or facilities and other places or areas based on historical experience or expert judgment.
- Q:What is the important role of surfactants in household chemicals
- You go to see Encyclopedia it, basically good. Still quite comprehensive.
ChemDaily, a well-known enterprise specializes in the production of petrochemical products. Our business scope mainly includes: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulphonic acid.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range