Product information of Sodium Lauryl Ether Suflate 70% (SLES) :
Product name: Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Synonym: Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, SLES, Sodium Alcohol Ether Sulfate, AES
CAS No.: 68585-34-2 / 9004-82-4
Product Specification of Sodium Laureth Sulfate:
Active matter, %
Transparent or White sticky Paste
Colorless to yellowish transparent liquid
Unsulphated matter, %
Sodium Sulphate, %
PH Value, 25°C, 1% sol
Color, Klett, 5% Aq. sol
Application of Sodium Laureth Sulfate:
K12 (30%) is white or light yellow liquid,soluble in water.Excellent decontamination, emulsifying and foaming capacity.Rich bubble,stable and lasting,non-toxic,good biodegradable,
Using the foaming,by adding other additives to improve their level of stimulation,so that degreasing powers is reduced and feel good while washing.Widely used in shampoo,bubble bath agent,wash hands etc. Also can be used as toothpaste and paste,washing powder foam made products.
It also can be used as emulsifier,foam fire extinguishing agent,textile auxiliaries and electroplating additives etc.
Addition Information of Sodium Laureth Sulfate:
EXP: one year
Packing: 110kg,160kg,220kg for one plastic drum.
- Q:Daily chemical processing plant protection distance
- According to the Regulations on Chemical Safety Management: Hazardous Substances Production Equipment or Hazardous Material Storage Facilities with Major Hazardous Sources shall be in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State, the management regulations for the construction of urban fire plans, and the design of petrochemical enterprises Fire protection specification.
- Q:What is nitric acid in daily chemicals and how to make nitric acid?
- Probably some acidic lotion may have it
- Q:Common daily chemicals used in the essence
- Epson Flavor Fragrance Mans Fragrance Fragrance Fragrance
- Q:Is it a light industry or a chemical industry?
- Light industry mainly refers to the industrial sector that produces consumption data. Such as: food, textile, leather, paper, daily chemical, cultural and educational arts and sporting goods industry.
- Q:What is the daily chemical industry
- Daily chemical industry is a household chemical industry products (householdandpersonalcarechemicalindustry) referred to, or daily chemicals, refers to the production of people in daily life required chemical products industry, also referred to as the date. To some chemicals and natural products as raw materials, processing and manufacturing of chemicals commonly used in the industrial sector. General chemicals have immobilized chemical and physical and chemical properties. Natural products from animals and plants or minerals, the composition is more complex, usually can not directly meet the requirements of people's daily lives, and must be combined with other chemicals and / or natural products, processing, can become a specific function of daily chemical Goods.
- Q:What are the main chemical products?
- 8. Dye and organic pigments Dyeing dyes Dyestuffs Dyestuffs Dyestuffs Dyestuffs Organic dyes Other dyes 9. Information Chemicals Plywood Film X-ray film Special film Photographic materials Magnetic recording materials 10. Chemical reagents General organic reagents Reagents High-purity reagents and high-purity substances 11. Food and feed additives Food additives Feed additives 12. Synthetic drugs Anti-infective antipyretic analgesics Vitamins Antiparasitic drugs Endocrine system Drugs Antineoplastic drugs Cardiovascular system Drugs Respiratory system Drugs Antihypertensive drugs nervous system medication digestive system drug urinary system medication blood system medication regulation of acid and alkali balance drugs surgery anesthetic drugs antidote drug biochemical medicine trauma surgical treatment of ENT medication dermatology drug use medication nourishing nutrition medicine radiopostatin raw material drug preparation Materials and additives Other chemical raw materials 13. Daily chemicals Soap, detergent Spices Cosmetics Other daily chemicals
- Q:Chemical contamination
- In addition to outdoor air pollutants can be air through the indoor into the interior of various building decoration materials, kitchen cooking, cosmetics, household chemicals and chemicals, copiers, printers, radioactive contaminants, air fresheners, pesticides, Smoking, food additives, rural use of pesticides and fertilizers are important indoor chemical pollutants. People have identified more than 300 volatile chemicals from indoor air. Medical research shows that the pollution can cause respiratory, cardiovascular disease and cancer and other diseases.
- Q:Precautions for use of chemicals
- In , type the chemical name you want to query plus MSDS, that is, chemical safety technical specifications. You can search for a very detailed description. You can try. I hope I can help you!
- Q:What are the raw materials commonly used in daily chemicals?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the commonly used substrates in the cultivation of flowers? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Shabu is not conducive to water-retaining fertilizer, peat soil is one of the most well-known and widely used medium of horticultural culture medium.
- Q:Do you have a microblogging team?
- Suitable for all, do not hurt people, do not hurt themselves, no risk, easy to reach the cause, can exchange
ChemDaily, a well-known enterprise specializes in the production of petrochemical products. Our business scope mainly includes: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulphonic acid.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range