Specifications of Detergent Chemicals LABSA 96%
1. Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid
2. Active matter: 97%, 96%, 90%
3. CAS No.: 27176-87-0
4. Free samples
Product Information of LABSA:
Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid / LABSA
Dodecyl Benzenesulfonic Acid/ DBSA
Appearance: Brown viscous liquid
CAS No.: 85536-14-7
Properity of LABSA:
LABSA is anion surfactant can produce kinds of detergent, emulsion such as laundry powder, dish wash cleaner.It is Soluble in water methanol and ethanol easily, can’t soluble in common organic solvents, it has strong water absorption
Specification of LABSA:
Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid
Brown viscous liquid
Application of LABSA:
Widely used as the raw material to produce kinds of detergent, emulsion such as laundry powder, dish wash cleaner in daily chemical industrial.
- Q:What is the daily chemical flammable fire
- Like you said, the air freshener can also be very dangerous
- Q:The application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Q:Guangdong Ai Sheng Daily Chemical Co., Ltd. to do direct marketing is legitimate
- The state is not very accurate on the law now if there is a product can do I have done this work.
- Q:Precautions for use of chemicals
- In , type the chemical name you want to query plus MSDS, that is, chemical safety technical specifications. You can search for a very detailed description. You can try. I hope I can help you!
- Q:What is the fine chemical production technology? What can I do with work?
- Fine chemistry is to understand the daily exposure of the public chemical biochemical supplies, as well as the relevant production process. That is, the preparation of daily chemicals. Out of work, then it is easy to find, due to the nature of the relationship between the work, the environment is not very good.
- Q:What are the chemicals like oil?
- Various acids, alcohols, alkanes, aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorides such as sulfuric acid, methanol, pentane, benzene, carbon tetrachloride, etc.
- Q:What is the daily chemical industry
- Daily chemical products are distinctive multidisciplinary cross characteristics of cosmetics, is to study the composition and principles of cosmetics formulations, manufacturing processes, products and raw materials performance and its evaluation, the safe use of product quality management and relevant laws and regulations of the comprehensive discipline. It is also a related science in chemistry, medicine, pharmacy, dermatology, dentistry, biochemistry, physical chemistry, chemical engineering, rheology, aesthetics, colorology, physiology, psychology, management and law. Of applied disciplines. Cosmetics should have the basic characteristics of safety, stability, comfort and effectiveness.
- Q:Does the daily chemical science be a Chinese core journal?
- Do not you know what direction you want to publish? Must the journal be a core journal? I suggest you can ask.
- Q:Daily chemical processing plant protection distance
- According to the Regulations on Chemical Safety Management: Hazardous Substances Production Equipment or Hazardous Material Storage Facilities with Major Hazardous Sources shall be in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State, the management regulations for the construction of urban fire plans, and the design of petrochemical enterprises Fire protection specification.
- Q:What is the industry
- Daily chemicals. Similar to cosmetics, detergent, detergent, degreasing agent and so on.
LAB, professional manufacturer of chemical products.
Main products scope includes: twelve alkyl ether sodium sulfate, AES, SLES, K12, acid and other non-ionic surfactants, foaming agents, amphoteric surfactants, cationic surfactants active agents and cosmetic esters.
We could produce the products according to Standard or the requirements of the clients, and provide a good service during the cooperation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||North America; outh America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range