CAS No.: 107-41-5
Other Names: Hexalene glycol
Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
Type: Pharmaceutical Intermediates,Syntheses Material Intermediates
Brand Name: vtolo
Model Number: Y016
Application: organic solvent
Appearance: colorless liquid
water miscribility: passed test
grade standard: industrial grade
HEXYLENE GLYCOL: use for flux
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: HEXYLENE GLYCOL : 185kg/drum
Delivery Detail: 7 days after payment
2.Molecular Weight: 118.06 g/mol
3.CAS NO.: 107-41-5
HEXYLENE GLYCOL C6H14O2
Molecular Weight: 118.06 g/mol
CAS NO.: 107-41-5
Boiling point at 760 mmHg
Liquid specific gravity 20/20oC
Vapor specific gravity (air = 1)
Vapor pressure (20°C)
Solubility at 20oC in water
Flash point(closed cup)
Explosivity limits in the air
PURITY, (wt.%), MIN.
SPECIFIC GRAVITY 20/20 ºC
0.921 - 0.924
COLOR, (Pt-Co), MAX
ACIDITY AS ACETIC ACID, (wt.%), MAX
DISTILLATION RANGE AT 760 mmHg, ( ºC)
195.5 – 198.5
WATER, (wt.%), MAX
- Q:I would like to ask, where there are early OKorder daily chemical four plants out of the Peony brand talcum powder to sell?
- General Peony cigarettes, red, white, two colors of cigarettes, such as to buy the internal non-branded peony cigarettes must go to OKorder to find. If you buy a friend - basically there will be in the local. - no stop
- Q:The harm of household chemicals to the skin
- Through the harm to the ecosystem, the aquatic organisms produce a variety of toxic effects. 2. Through drinking water, skin contact, food chain approach directly or indirectly affect human health.
- Q:What are the characteristics of daily chemical production?
- The so-called chemical refers to a variety of elements (also known as chemical elements), composed of elements of the compounds and mixtures, whether natural or man-made, are chemicals.
- Q:How is the daily chemical company registered?
- Two or more funded the minimum registered capital of 30,000 yuan. One person funded the minimum registered capital of 100,000 yuan.
- Q:Daily chemical processing plant protection distance
- According to the Regulations on Chemical Safety Management: Hazardous Substances Production Equipment or Hazardous Material Storage Facilities with Major Hazardous Sources shall be in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State, the management regulations for the construction of urban fire plans, and the design of petrochemical enterprises Fire protection specification.
- Q:Law students to learn '' fragrance cosmetics daily chemical chemistry after the lesson of inspiration
- I think the studio and the school can choose, because of people and should it.
- Q:Cangzhou US ting daily chemicals Co., Ltd. production of good wife laundry detergent it
- The faster the run, the greater the resistance to the wind. Resistance and achievement are accompanied.
- Q:Audits - detergent is not a chemical
- Is the chemicals that you use for surfactants, sodium metasilicate, flavors and so on which are not chemicals? Say you also depends on your detergent to use, there may be daily chemicals, that regulatory requirements even more stringent.
- Q:What are the daily chemicals? Urgent,
- Synthetic rubber, plastic, synthetic fiber, flavoring agent (vinegar, salt, monosodium glutamate, soda, etc.), food coloring, washing supplies, disinfecting drugs and so on.
- Q:What are the main chemical products?
- Chemical products are divided into the following categories: 1. Chemical mine sulfur mine phosphate mine potassium ore other chemical ore 2. inorganic chemical raw materials acid base inorganic salts other metal salts oxide monomer industry industrial gases other inorganic chemical raw materials 3. Organic Chemical raw materials Basic organic chemical raw materials General organic raw materials Organic intermediates 4. Chemical fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Herbicides Plant growth regulators Rodenticides Mixed dosage forms Biological pesticides 6. Polymeric polymers Synthetic resins and plastics Synthetic rubber Synthetic fibers Single (poly) Other polymer materials Plastic products 7. Coatings and inorganic pigments Special printing inks Other coatings Inorganic pigments
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range