CAS No.: 107-41-5
Other Names: Hexalene glycol
Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
Type: Pharmaceutical Intermediates,Syntheses Material Intermediates
Brand Name: vtolo
Model Number: Y016
Application: organic solvent
Appearance: colorless liquid
water miscribility: passed test
grade standard: industrial grade
HEXYLENE GLYCOL: use for flux
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: HEXYLENE GLYCOL : 185kg/drum
Delivery Detail: 7 days after payment
2.Molecular Weight: 118.06 g/mol
3.CAS NO.: 107-41-5
HEXYLENE GLYCOL C6H14O2
Molecular Weight: 118.06 g/mol
CAS NO.: 107-41-5
Boiling point at 760 mmHg
Liquid specific gravity 20/20oC
Vapor specific gravity (air = 1)
Vapor pressure (20°C)
Solubility at 20oC in water
Flash point(closed cup)
Explosivity limits in the air
PURITY, (wt.%), MIN.
SPECIFIC GRAVITY 20/20 ºC
0.921 - 0.924
COLOR, (Pt-Co), MAX
ACIDITY AS ACETIC ACID, (wt.%), MAX
DISTILLATION RANGE AT 760 mmHg, ( ºC)
195.5 – 198.5
WATER, (wt.%), MAX
- Q:Guangdong Ai Sheng Daily Chemical Co., Ltd. to do direct marketing is legitimate
- The state is not very accurate on the law now if there is a product can do I have done this work.
- Q:Precautions for use of chemicals
- Do not touch, do not touch.
- Q:The harm to the human body caused by chemicals
- Indoor chemicals harmful to the human body in addition to the outdoor air pollutants can be air flow into the room outside the various building decoration materials, kitchen cooking, cosmetics, household chemicals and chemicals, copiers, printers, radioactive contaminants, Air fresheners, pesticides, smoking, food additives, pesticides and fertilizers used in rural areas are important indoor chemical pollutants. It has been identified from the indoor air more than 300 kinds of volatile
- Q:OKorder Paris Tisi Daily Chemical Co., Ltd
- How to pay the general level, but also often overtime (no overtime) to late (five o'clock get off work, generally overtime to seven or eight points)
- Q:OKorder Jiaheng Daily Chemical Co., Ltd. produced what
- Plastic products specializing in the production and cosmetics OEM professional processing business
- Q:How is the daily chemical company registered?
- Two or more funded the minimum registered capital of 30,000 yuan. One person funded the minimum registered capital of 100,000 yuan.
- Q:How to manage the chemicals around you?
- Do not put chemicals at home. Daily chemicals are best placed at home where children can not get. When you are in use, it is best to avoid the child, so that he has a curiosity to imitate. If you do not pay attention to let the children see, to be patient to explain to him that this is an adult thing, the child can not use, because toxic. If he also asked why the adults are available? You have to patiently said to him, children bear the capacity as adults, so the child can not be used temporarily If you are doing work related to chemicals, I hope you strictly follow the safe operating procedures to do, do not violate the operation, because those rules and regulations are in exchange for blood lessons. After get off work, pay attention to the work clothes off the workplace, do not take home. Try to take a bath and then go home.
- Q:Our life is inseparable from the daily chemicals, how to choose it? How to choose cosmetics?
- This looks very difficult, the company to use it? Or your own to complete it, so that when the report only content, do not understand the small problems come to ask you, I teach chemistry, understand a little, for example, toilet cleaning (ingredients are hydrochloric acid) and 84 disinfectant Ingredients of sodium hypochlorite) can not be used together, otherwise there will be chlorine poisoning!
- Q:Where does the chemicals of the daily necessities come from?
- Large chemical production Yeah, all have production
- Q:What is the important role of surfactants in household chemicals
- [Surfactant has become a kind of flexible because it has a series of physical and chemical effects such as wetting or anti-sticking, emulsifying or demulsifying, foaming or defoaming and solubilizing, dispersing, washing, preserving, antistatic and so on. Diverse, widely used fine chemical products. Surfactants in addition to daily life as a detergent, other applications can cover almost all the fine chemical field. ...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range