Product :Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate
Product Short Name: SLES/ AES
HS No.: 34021100
EINECS No.: 221-416-0
Appearance: white to yellowish paste
Active substance content: 70 ± 2
Sodium sulfate (relative to 100% active matter):<3.0%
Un-sulfated substance (relative to 100% active matter):<3.5%
pH value: 7.0~10.0 (1% a.m.)
Color and luster:<30 (Hazen)
Production Specification SLES Sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES, AES):
Appearance at 25 ℃
Whiteness or Light Yellow Viscous Paste
Colorless or light yellow liquid
Odour at 25 ℃
No Strong Odour
PH (10% Solution)25℃
Active Matter MW=385 %
1,4 Dioxane on 100% active basis,ppm
Unsulfated Matter %
Sulfate as Na2SO4%
Application SLES Sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES, AES):
An excellent anionic surfactants soluble in water,with properties of excellent detergency,emulsification,wetting,solubilizing and foaming,anti-hard water performance, and good biodegradability.Widely used in food wash,shampoo,shower gel,soap and other cleaning compound cosmetic products and construction, textiles,petroleum,leather additives.
EXP: one year
Packing: 110kg,160kg,220kg plastic drum
- Q:What is the common characteristic of chemicals?
- Has a specific functional and practical characteristics.
- Q:What kind of chemicals are used to invest less
- Fine chemical production technology training objectives: fine chemical production line of highly skilled personnel. Main courses: inorganic and analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, chemical unit operation, chemical instrumentation and automation, fine chemical chemistry, fine chemical inspection technology, fine synthetic chemistry, fine chemical technology, daily chemical process, And technology, chemical safety technology. Basic ability and quality: with the fine chemical products production and implementation, analysis and testing, new product development, equipment maintenance and other technical and chemical production and technical personnel necessary capacity. Vocational skills training and identification of workers, chemical technology test workers. Graduates to adapt to the field: engaged in fine chemicals; medicine, pesticides, light chemical industry; environmental protection and other fields of chemical production, analysis, testing; process design, technological transformation; production management technology applied work.
- Q:Guangdong Ai Sheng Daily Chemical Co., Ltd. to do direct marketing is legitimate
- The state is not very accurate on the law now if there is a product can do I have done this work.
- Q:How to prevent chemical liver injury
- Q:Do you have a plastic bucket or a daily use?
- It is best not to, in this regard you can go to the COS + H website consultation, that is, the ancient international production safety and occupational health Expo website, the exhibition is probably open in September, this is the international very professional on the safety of production Of the show, the landlord do not miss oh
- Q:What is the daily chemical industry
- Daily chemical industry has become an important part of chemical engineering (especially light chemical engineering) with its technology-intensive, high added value, variety and multidisciplinary cross. Modern daily chemical products are no longer simple fine chemical products, but relying on chemical engineering, separation engineering, bioengineering, physical chemistry, physiology, medicine, pharmacy, rheology, aesthetics, colorology, psychology, packaging Learning and other areas of high-tech achievements developed by the multidisciplinary cross-tech industry.
- Q:What is the manufacture of other daily chemical products?
- The characteristics of daily chemicals: 1) has a specific function and practical characteristics. (2) high degree of technology-intensive (6) short product cycle, replacement fast, and more use of intermittent production process.
- Q:What is fine chemicals, and the types and classification of fine chemicals
- (Including paints and inks); 4. Pigments; 5. Reagents and high-purity substances; 6. Information chemicals (including photographic materials, magnetic materials, etc. can accept electromagnetic waves of chemicals ); 7. Food and feed additives; 8. Adhesives; 9. Catalysts and various additives; 10. (Chemical system production) Chemicals (APIs) and daily chemicals; 11. High polymer (Including functional films, polarizing materials, etc.).
- Q:Does Unilever and Procter & Gamble have monopolized China's daily chemicals market?
- Basically, there are some small businesses. I would like to ask, monopoly does not break the law? This year, the market is not fierce, the price soared, much faster than wages.
- Q:Chemical contamination
- Do not know what chemicals you are, the current classification see IBC rules 2004 amendments: Chapter XVII of the provisions
LAB, professional manufacturer of chemical products.
Main products scope includes: twelve alkyl ether sodium sulfate, AES, SLES, K12, acid and other non-ionic surfactants, foaming agents, amphoteric surfactants, cationic surfactants active agents and cosmetic esters.
We could produce the products according to Standard or the requirements of the clients, and provide a good service during the cooperation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||North America; outh America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range