Product name: Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid - LABSA 90%
CAS number: 27176-87-0
EINECS number: 248-289-4
Molecular formula: C18H30OS
Melting point: 10℃
Boiling point: 315℃
Specifications of LABSA:
COLOUR AND LUSTE (Klett)
Average Molecular Weight
Product usage of LABSA:
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid can be neutralized with caustic soda (NaOH)
to form sodium alkylbenzene sulphonate-an extensively applied anionic surfactant.
LABSA is not inflammable substance and can dissolve in water, but not in organic solvent.
LABSA is quite absorbent and its biodegradability is above 90%.
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid is extensively applied anionic surfactant. It is raw material for detergent industry characterized by detergency, foam, moisture, and emulsion anddispersing.
- Q:What is the important role of surfactants in household chemicals
- You go to see Encyclopedia it, basically good. Still quite comprehensive.
- Q:Is it a light industry or a chemical industry?
- Belonging to fine chemical industry.
- Q:The concept of fine chemicals
- Fine chemicals are widely used in all walks of life of the national economy. They have played an important role in improving quality, saving energy, reducing consumption, increasing production, improving and improving people's life. It is the focus and hotspot of the development of the world. And even the beginning of the next century, as China's large and medium-sized enterprises to adjust the product structure of the important measures, as one of the development strategy. Especially as one of the ways to improve the comprehensive utilization of China's petrochemical, coal chemical industry, natural gas chemical industry, salt chemical industry and agricultural and sideline products, and increase the ability of export promotion and improve economic efficiency. At present, fine chemical industry in China has formed a certain strength of the industry, fine chemical industry accounted for the proportion of total chemical output (refined rate) has reached 40% (chemical system for 32%). To 2000, will be further increased to 50% (45% of the chemical system).
- Q:What are the characteristics of daily chemical production?
- Has a specific function and practical characteristics.
- Q:OKorder Jiaheng Daily Chemical Co., Ltd. produced what
- Plastic products specializing in the production and cosmetics OEM professional processing business
- Q:Law students to learn '' fragrance cosmetics daily chemical chemistry after the lesson of inspiration
- I was in OKorder, Hui, art make-up school,
- Q:What is nitric acid in daily chemicals and how to make nitric acid?
- Probably some acidic lotion may have it
- Q:Cangzhou US ting daily chemicals Co., Ltd. production of good wife laundry detergent it
- Talent is buried in the mine of gold, can be mine mining miners.
- Q:The application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Q:How to prevent chemical liver injury
Surface, is a China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands intellectual treasure investment co., LTD. to a joint venture of sino-foreign joint venture. On April 8, 2002 formally established, completed trial production in July 2003, the joint venture company is the China petrochemical group company joint venture with Taiwan's petrochemical industry and a big project, with a registered capital of 19.47 million dollars (161.1554 million yuan), by the China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands treasure investment co., LTD. Invested 50% respectively. Main production equipment: 72000 tons/year alkyl benzene unit; The main products are: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulfonic acid. By-products are: heavy alkyl benzene, tar, light oil. production device part is the introduction of foreign advanced technology and key equipment, production process using advanced DCS distributed control system in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
5.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range