Product name: Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid - LABSA 90%
CAS number: 27176-87-0
EINECS number: 248-289-4
Molecular formula: C18H30OS
Melting point: 10℃
Boiling point: 315℃
Specifications of LABSA:
COLOUR AND LUSTE (Klett)
Average Molecular Weight
Product usage of LABSA:
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid can be neutralized with caustic soda (NaOH)
to form sodium alkylbenzene sulphonate-an extensively applied anionic surfactant.
LABSA is not inflammable substance and can dissolve in water, but not in organic solvent.
LABSA is quite absorbent and its biodegradability is above 90%.
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid is extensively applied anionic surfactant. It is raw material for detergent industry characterized by detergency, foam, moisture, and emulsion anddispersing.
- Q:The harm of household chemicals to the skin
- Life in modern use of cosmetics is also more and more, and cause dermatitis patients increased. Cosmetics in the pigment, spices, surfactants, bleach, etc. can lead to contact dermatitis. For example: rouge, eyebrow pen refills containing allergens, can cause eyelid allergic contact dermatitis. The use of estrogen-containing cosmetics can cause children with precocious puberty. Shampoo contains phenol poisoning. Oral lethal dose of 2 ~ 15g. Splashed into the eye, 2 days the eye surface appears extensive damage, and can penetrate the crystal cause cataract. Therefore, women should be careful with cosmetics. We also use a variety of daily chemicals, such as insecticides, disinfectants, detergents, dry cleaners, which are useful, but also exudes toxic gases. Very high toxicity of aniline for the production of household chemicals, coatings, insecticides, fungicides. Widely used as solvent, fire extinguishing agent, dry cleaning agent CCl4, used as a degreasing agent CH3CCl3, used as
- Q:What is the use of chemical industry, what is the use?
- It is difficult to say that there is a lot of small workshops in the paint, ink and printing and dyeing are the same, fragrance and fragrance with the paper is not well understood. Fine chemicals , The technical requirements are higher, or have a certain market.
- Q:What are the chemicals like oil?
- As long as the nature and oil are like ah. Various alkanes.
- Q:How is the daily chemical company registered?
- Approximate process: leasing office space, take the name of the company and the registered capital, the company legal person, shareholders and distribution ratio → the name of the approval → bank account → the preparation of the articles of association → to find accounting firms issued capital verification report → industrial and commercial application for business license → to the quality and technical supervision bureau, the organization code certificate → the local tax bureau to handle, country, land tax registration certificate → open the bank basic account.
- Q:What is fine chemicals, and the types and classification of fine chemicals
- Has a specific function and practical characteristics. High technology-intensive. Small batch, multi-species. Production process is complex, equipment investment, large demand for funds. Practical, strong commodity, fierce market competition, high sales profits, high added value. Product cycle is short, replacement fast, more use of intermittent production process.
- Q:Does the daily chemical science be a Chinese core journal?
- Do not you know what direction you want to publish? Must the journal be a core journal? I suggest you can ask.
- Q:Introduction of daily chemicals
- This book is a booklet of Fine Chemicals Raw Materials and Intermediates, which focuses on raw materials and intermediates for daily chemicals. The book is divided into four parts, including soap, synthetic detergent, cosmetics and oral hygiene products. This book in addition to the basic physical and chemical properties, product specifications (standards), system law, use and other aspects of a detailed introduction, but also introduced a large number of recipes for the reader reference.
- Q:Daily Chemical Science and Daily Chemical Industry Which is good
- Daily chemicals science is better.
- Q:OKorder Jialian Daily Chemical Co., Ltd. how to
- In general, want to make money do not go, like fun to go.
- Q:What is the daily chemical flammable fire
- Be careful of mosquito nets and screens ah, beware of the fire Oh
Surface, is a China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands intellectual treasure investment co., LTD. to a joint venture of sino-foreign joint venture. On April 8, 2002 formally established, completed trial production in July 2003, the joint venture company is the China petrochemical group company joint venture with Taiwan's petrochemical industry and a big project, with a registered capital of 19.47 million dollars (161.1554 million yuan), by the China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands treasure investment co., LTD. Invested 50% respectively. Main production equipment: 72000 tons/year alkyl benzene unit; The main products are: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulfonic acid. By-products are: heavy alkyl benzene, tar, light oil. production device part is the introduction of foreign advanced technology and key equipment, production process using advanced DCS distributed control system in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
5.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range