Product Details Of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid - LABSA :
HS Code: 3402900001
CAS number: 27176-87-0
EINECS number: 248-289-4
Molecular formula: C18H30OS
Melting point: 10℃
Boiling point: 315℃
Specifications of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid:
LABSA,Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid CAS: 27176-87
It is a kind of weak organic acid and easy to dissolve in water .
Test Items Specifications
Appearance(25) Brown sticky liquid
Active Matter(%) ≥96
Free oil(%) ≤2.0
Color(5% Am.aq.sol.) Klett ≤50
Product usage of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid(LABSA):
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid can be neutralized with caustic soda (NaOH) to form sodium alkylbenzene sulphonate-an extensively applied anionic surfactant.
LABSA is not inflammable substance and can dissolve in water, but not in organic solvent.
LABSA is quite absorbent and its biodegradability is above 90%.
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid is extensively applied anionic surfactant. It is raw material for detergent industry characterized by detergency, foam, moisture, and emulsion anddispersing.
Package of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid(LABSA):
- Q:I would like to ask, where there are early OKorder daily chemical four plants out of the Peony brand talcum powder to sell?
- One will be hot one hot one
- Q:What is the fine chemical production technology? What can I do with work?
- Fine chemistry is to understand the daily exposure of the public chemical biochemical supplies, as well as the relevant production process. That is, the preparation of daily chemicals. Out of work, then it is easy to find, due to the nature of the relationship between the work, the environment is not very good.
- Q:What is the important role of surfactants in household chemicals
- You go to see Encyclopedia it, basically good. Still quite comprehensive.
- Q:What is the use of chemical industry, what is the use?
- It is difficult to say that there is a lot of small workshops in the paint, ink and printing and dyeing are the same, fragrance and fragrance with the paper is not well understood. Fine chemicals , The technical requirements are higher, or have a certain market.
- Q:Does Unilever and Procter & Gamble have monopolized China's daily chemicals market?
- Basically, there are some small businesses. I would like to ask, monopoly does not break the law? This year, the market is not fierce, the price soared, much faster than wages.
- Q:What is a chemical product? What does it contain?
- Where the use of chemical methods to change the composition or structure of substances, or the synthesis of new substances, are chemical production technology, that is, chemical technology, the resulting product is called chemical or chemical products.
- Q:Daily chemical factory sales of 800 boxes of cosmetics, each box with value-added tax price 2340, tax 600,000
- First of all, the landlord to clear VAT is the price of tax, consumption tax is the basic concept of price tax.
- Q:Jiangyin daily chemical plant
- The effect is not good has been discontinued it. May wish to contact Jiangyin Snow Leopard on the company. Tong Yu, general manager.
- Q:Do you have a microblogging team?
- Suitable for all, do not hurt people, do not hurt themselves, no risk, easy to reach the cause, can exchange
- Q:Fine chemical production is Gansha?
- Fine chemicals include the range, countries are not consistent, generally can be summarized as: medicine, pesticides, synthetic dyes, organic pigments, paints, spices and fragrances, cosmetics and toilet (sanitary ware), soap and synthetic detergent, the surface Active agents, printing inks and their additives, adhesives, photographic materials, magnetic materials, catalysts, reagents, water treatment agents and polymer flocculants, paper additives, leather auxiliaries, synthetic materials additives, textile printing and dyeing agents and Chemical additives, oil additives and refining auxiliaries, cement additives, mineral flotation agents, casting chemicals, metal surface treatment agents, synthetic lubricants and lubricating oil additives, oil additives, Automotive chemicals, aromatic deodorant, industrial anti-bacterial fungicide, electronic chemicals and materials, functional polymer materials, bio-chemical products, such as more than 40 industries and categories.
Surface, is a China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands intellectual treasure investment co., LTD. to a joint venture of sino-foreign joint venture. On April 8, 2002 formally established, completed trial production in July 2003, the joint venture company is the China petrochemical group company joint venture with Taiwan's petrochemical industry and a big project, with a registered capital of 19.47 million dollars (161.1554 million yuan), by the China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands treasure investment co., LTD. Invested 50% respectively. Main production equipment: 72000 tons/year alkyl benzene unit; The main products are: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulfonic acid. By-products are: heavy alkyl benzene, tar, light oil. production device part is the introduction of foreign advanced technology and key equipment, production process using advanced DCS distributed control system in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
5.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range