Product Details Of LABSA 96.0% for Detergent Industry,Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid
1.General Information of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid(Labsa):
Product Name : Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid
Synonym : LABSA ; DBSA ;Dodecyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid;Dodecyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid ; Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid ; DDBSA
Formula : R-C6H4SO3H, R=C10H21-C13H27
CAS No :27176-87-0
2.Properties of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid(Labsa):
Yellow or brown viscous liquid with acidity and strong absorbency; Boiling Point(oC): >100, Melting Point : 10°C; Specific Gravity/Density (g/ml): 1.029; it is a kinds of weak organic acid and easy to dissolve in water, produce heat whe diluted with water
3.Specifications of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid(Labsa):
220Kgs Plastic Drum
Active Material Content
4.Application of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid(Labsa):
High action of detergency, moistening, foaming, emulsion.Widely applied in a variety of detergents and emulsifiers, such as washing powder,daily-use chemical detergent, utensils detergents, textile industry of the cleaning agent, dye, electroplating industry, leather industry, degreasing agents, paper industry’s de-coloring agent. Household detergents including laundry powders, laundry liquids, dishwashing liquids and other household cleaners.
5.Package and Transport of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid(Labsa):
220 kg plastic drum ; 17.6 mt / 20’container ; UN No.: 2586 , Dangerous Class: 8
- Q:What is the daily chemical flammable fire
- Like you said, the air freshener can also be very dangerous
- Q:The application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Q:From the use of daily chemicals to prevent indoor air pollution in two ways to develop
- Q:Guangdong Ai Sheng Daily Chemical Co., Ltd. to do direct marketing is legitimate
- The state is not very accurate on the law now if there is a product can do I have done this work.
- Q:What are the daily chemicals? Urgent,
- Synthetic rubber, plastic, synthetic fiber, flavoring agent (vinegar, salt, monosodium glutamate, soda, etc.), food coloring, washing supplies, disinfecting drugs and so on.
- Q:How is the daily chemical company registered?
- Two or more funded the minimum registered capital of 30,000 yuan. One person funded the minimum registered capital of 100,000 yuan.
- Q:How to manage the chemicals around you?
- If you can, if you can not reach the child, or do not let the children see. Moreover, each time with the child if the child side, should be as much as possible to tell him the usefulness of the drug, and may The consequences of the children because there will be curiosity, the more you do not let him know the things he will want to understand, so easy to cause danger.
- Q:Introduction of daily chemicals
- This book is a booklet of Fine Chemicals Raw Materials and Intermediates, which focuses on raw materials and intermediates for daily chemicals. The book is divided into four parts, including soap, synthetic detergent, cosmetics and oral hygiene products. This book in addition to the basic physical and chemical properties, product specifications (standards), system law, use and other aspects of a detailed introduction, but also introduced a large number of recipes for the reader reference.
- Q:Why our country on the daily chemicals must be implemented two sets of industry certification
- Because the chemicals are used for different purposes, there are different effects.
- Q:What are the main chemical products?
- Chemical products are divided into the following categories: 1. Chemical mine sulfur mine phosphate mine potassium ore other chemical ore 2. inorganic chemical raw materials acid base inorganic salts other metal salts oxide monomer industry industrial gases other inorganic chemical raw materials 3. Organic Chemical raw materials Basic organic chemical raw materials General organic raw materials Organic intermediates 4. Chemical fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Herbicides Plant growth regulators Rodenticides Mixed dosage forms Biological pesticides 6. Polymeric polymers Synthetic resins and plastics Synthetic rubber Synthetic fibers Single (poly) Other polymer materials Plastic products 7. Coatings and inorganic pigments Special printing inks Other coatings Inorganic pigments
BestChem, a well-known enterprise specializes in the production of surface active agent. Our products include Sulfonate (LAS), polyoxyethylene fatty alcohol ether sulfates (AES), α-olefin sulfonate (AOS) and Twelve alkyl fatty alcohol sodium sulfate etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit superiority, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range