Product Details Of Detergent chemicals LABSA 96%
EINECS No.: 248-289-4
Molecular Formula: R-C6H4-SO3H
HS Code: 34021100.00
Discription of chemicals LABSA :
Appearance is brown sticky liquid .
The product has the action of detergency, moistening, foaming, emulsion, dispersion and brown viscous fluid in appearance with acidity.
It is non-flammable, quickly dissolved in water, not dissolved in normal organic solvent.
The product has strong absorbency
it would be unclear viscous liquid after absorbed water.
Usage of chemicals LABSA :
in hair shampoo, bath shampoo, dish detergents and complex soap, laundry powder, dishware cleaner in daily chemical industrial
it is also used in wetting and clearer , dyeing assistant in textile industry
degrease agent in electroplate and leather manufacture
de-inking agent in paper making.
Specification of chemicals LABSA:
Appearance ( 25°C )
Active Matter (Alkyl benzene Acid) %
Free oil %
Color(5% Am. Aq. Sol.)Klett
Water content %
Packing of chemicals LABSA:
170kg/Plastic Drum, 19.38MT/20'FCL or as per your request
- Q:Who can provide detailed information about the chemical
- The so-called chemical refers to a variety of elements (also known as chemical elements), composed of elements of the compounds and mixtures, whether natural or man-made, are chemicals. According to the American Chemical Abstracts, there are currently 7 million chemicals in the world, of which there are more than 100,000 species listed as commodities, and there are more than 70,000 kinds of chemicals that are used in the world. There are more than 1000 kinds.
- Q:What is the use of chemical industry, what is the use?
- It is difficult to say that there is a lot of small workshops in the paint, ink and printing and dyeing are the same, fragrance and fragrance with the paper is not well understood. Fine chemicals , The technical requirements are higher, or have a certain market.
- Q:What are the fine chemicals?
- Fine chemicals include 11 product categories: 1. Pesticides; 2. Dyes; 3. Paints; 4. Pigments; 5. Reagents and high purity substances; 6. Information chemicals; 7. Food and feed additives; Mixture; 9. Catalysts and various additives; 10. (chemical system production) chemicals (APIs) and daily chemicals; 11. Polymer polymer in the functional polymer materials.
- Q:What is the daily chemical process?
- This is a craft
- Q:What is the difference between cosmetic and cosmetic?
- Daily chemical products refers to the daily life of the use of scientific and technological chemicals, including shampoo, shower gel, cosmetics, detergent, etc.
- Q:From the use of daily chemicals to prevent indoor air pollution in two ways to develop
- Q:Runfeng Daily Chemicals Co., Ltd. What is the company
- The company has nearly 10 years of experience in cosmetics business, Acting more than well-known brands. Is a private boss to open the company. Pay special attention to labor contracts and social security issues.
- Q:Introduction of daily chemicals
- This book is a booklet of Fine Chemicals Raw Materials and Intermediates, which focuses on raw materials and intermediates for daily chemicals. The book is divided into four parts, including soap, synthetic detergent, cosmetics and oral hygiene products. This book in addition to the basic physical and chemical properties, product specifications (standards), system law, use and other aspects of a detailed introduction, but also introduced a large number of recipes for the reader reference.
- Q:What are the trends in daily chemicals?
- Popular, non-toxic, convenient and practical.
- Q:What is the important role of surfactants in household chemicals
- [Surfactant has become a kind of flexible because it has a series of physical and chemical effects such as wetting or anti-sticking, emulsifying or demulsifying, foaming or defoaming and solubilizing, dispersing, washing, preserving, antistatic and so on. Diverse, widely used fine chemical products. Surfactants in addition to daily life as a detergent, other applications can cover almost all the fine chemical field. ...
LAB, professional manufacturer of chemical products.
Main products scope includes: twelve alkyl ether sodium sulfate, AES, SLES, K12, acid and other non-ionic surfactants, foaming agents, amphoteric surfactants, cationic surfactants active agents and cosmetic esters.
We could produce the products according to Standard or the requirements of the clients, and provide a good service during the cooperation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||North America; outh America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range