Product Details Of Detergent chemicals LABSA 96%
EINECS No.: 248-289-4
Molecular Formula: R-C6H4-SO3H
HS Code: 34021100.00
Discription of chemicals LABSA :
Appearance is brown sticky liquid .
The product has the action of detergency, moistening, foaming, emulsion, dispersion and brown viscous fluid in appearance with acidity.
It is non-flammable, quickly dissolved in water, not dissolved in normal organic solvent.
The product has strong absorbency
it would be unclear viscous liquid after absorbed water.
Usage of chemicals LABSA :
in hair shampoo, bath shampoo, dish detergents and complex soap, laundry powder, dishware cleaner in daily chemical industrial
it is also used in wetting and clearer , dyeing assistant in textile industry
degrease agent in electroplate and leather manufacture
de-inking agent in paper making.
Specification of chemicals LABSA:
Appearance ( 25°C )
Active Matter (Alkyl benzene Acid) %
Free oil %
Color(5% Am. Aq. Sol.)Klett
Water content %
Packing of chemicals LABSA:
170kg/Plastic Drum, 19.38MT/20'FCL or as per your request
- Q:OKorder Jialian Daily Chemical Co., Ltd. how to
- In general, want to make money do not go, like fun to go.
- Q:Precautions for use of chemicals
- Do not touch, do not touch.
- Q:The concept of fine chemicals
- The production of fine chemicals is not the same as that of general chemicals. It is mainly composed of chemical or biosynthesis, but also from the natural material separation, extraction; preparation processing; commercialization and other three parts. Most of the use of flexible and versatile devices and intermittent production. Synthetic products require a high purity, must be highly efficient synthesis or modification methods, complex refining measures, precision engineering. From the preparation to the commercialization of the need for a complex process, mainly based on market and user needs for complex. Therefore, the fine chemicals and their production methods (fine chemicals) with high technology-intensive, confidentiality and merchandise, the characteristics of fierce market competition. Generally can be in the form of product trees (derivatives) the development of fine chemicals; according to equipment and special technology development of fine chemicals; comprehensive utilization of waste from the development of fine chemicals; from the post-processing to develop fine chemicals. But will do more varieties and serial production, only with the ability to adapt to changes in market needs. Not only to make the product quality and stability, but also in line with various laws and regulations. Do a good job in applied research, technical services, marketing, in order to expand sales, reflecting the less investment, access to higher profit margins and the added value rate of the advantages.
- Q:What is fine chemicals, and the types and classification of fine chemicals
- Fine chemical products (ie fine chemicals) Yes. With a specific application of the function, technology-intensive, commercial strong, high value-added chemical products.
- Q:What are the hazards of household chemicals?
- Mainly from municipal waste incineration, chlorine-containing chemicals, pulp bleaching and automobile exhaust. Among them, the incineration of waste is the largest source of dioxin produced!
- Q:What is nitric acid in daily chemicals and how to make nitric acid?
- With the soluble nitrate solid and concentrated sulfuric acid mixed with micro-heat, the use of volatile nitric acid can be obtained, such as H2SO4 + NaNO3 == NaHSO4 + HNO3
- Q:Common daily chemicals used in the essence
- Fragrance Fragrance Fragrance Fragrance Essential Oil Fragrance Chicken Fragrance
- Q:What is the daily chemical process?
- This is a craft
- Q:What are the fine chemicals?
- Fine chemicals include 11 product categories: 1. Pesticides; 2. Dyes; 3. Paints; 4. Pigments; 5. Reagents and high purity substances; 6. Information chemicals; 7. Food and feed additives; Mixture; 9. Catalysts and various additives; 10. (chemical system production) chemicals (APIs) and daily chemicals; 11. Polymer polymer in the functional polymer materials.
- Q:Skin care products containing what the chemical is not good
- Cosmetics originated in the chemical industry, that time from the natural extraction of plants is also difficult, and oil, petrochemical, synthetic industry is well developed. So a lot of skin care cosmetics raw materials from the chemical industry, as of now there are still many international and domestic brands and then use that era of raw materials, a low price, relatively simple raw materials, low cost. So mine, material, oil, the era is the daily chemical era. Cosmetics (including a variety of shampoo, hair dye, skin cream, facial cleanser, nail polish, etc.) are chemical synthetic products, it has both the protection and beautification of the human body function, but also a variety of harmful substances, The skin has a greater stimulating effect, and some can cause skin edema, itching, rash and other "cosmetic dermatitis"
LAB, professional manufacturer of chemical products.
Main products scope includes: twelve alkyl ether sodium sulfate, AES, SLES, K12, acid and other non-ionic surfactants, foaming agents, amphoteric surfactants, cationic surfactants active agents and cosmetic esters.
We could produce the products according to Standard or the requirements of the clients, and provide a good service during the cooperation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||North America; outh America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range