Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 16X24X20
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Can skateshops clean bearings for you?
- Yes, they can/ should be able to do that there. Since you said in your other question that you have ceramic bearings, the cost of this cleaning/repair would be alot cheaper than new bearings. I would take it in and see how much they charge, what they suggest, and how confident they are that they can fix it. If they charge alot then just ride them till you notice a decrease in performance. Then take them in and get them cleaned. If they don't charge much and sound like they can easily straighten out the cover, then ya, go for it.
- Q:how to replace wheel bearings on a 97 ford aspire?
- I already did replace a front wheel bearing on my 97 Aspire about six years ago. I needed a hydraulic press but managed to do it by using a socket the right size to hammer the bearing center down on the wheel flange tube. This wheel bearing is still working fine today on a car that sees 8000 to 10000 miles per year. I bought this car in July 2000 and it currently has 180,000 miles on it. I put Mobil one synthetic oil in it when I first bought it and it still runs like new. I do not recommend installing the front wheel bearings with a hammer. It's too tricky.
- Q:Rear bearings vs differential, '05 Sport Trac?
- Sounds like outer wheel bearings but it could be the differential bearings as well. The only way to know is replace the wheel bearings and see if the noise stops. I'd check the gear oil level as well since if you were low on oil that would kill the bearings and the differential. If it's low make sure you add the specific kind for your axle.
- Q:what do bearings do.?
- the bearings are the attachment points for spinning parts. they allow virtually frictionless rotation with oil lubrication. think of a hand held pinwheel. the propellor is turning on a shaft. this is an example of a bearing on a shaft.
- Q:How do I repack wheel bearings on a 93 cutlass ciera?
- The 1993 Cutlass Ciera does NOT have wheel bearings you can repack. They are what is known as Sealed Bearings. If they need grease, you MUST replace them. There is NO way around it. The Hub and Bearing come as an assembly! The job to swap out the Bearing/hub assembly is actually pretty easy. should take around an hour to do. You must remove the wheel, then the Brake Caliper, then the Rotor. then remove the big axle nut. Then remove the three bolts (torx bolts) that hold the hub to the steering knuckle. remove splash shield and remove the Hub/bearing assembly. You may need a special puller to get the hub out from the steering knuckle.
- Q:How much to replace 2 front wheel bearings on a 2001 grand prix gtp?
- hay go to advance auto and set up an account then you can put your vehicle in well i mean there web site and add ur car then you can go into what they call your garage once ur in there there you select shops near you via zip find the closet or one u like,then you can go into a little program they have called cost estimater well something like that,the data base will use and calculate labor according to your area location like were i live the average labor cahrge is 85.00 per if youu dont what to take time to do it give me ur vehicle specs and ill run it for you,ive done wheel bearings before hold on i see u have imfo up there sorry ill go and check it for uare they the wheel hub assembly or do you have to press them in if its the assembly you and a buddy can do it it be a shot saturday ok ill be back with estimate ,it wont be 100% acurate depending on labor cost in ur woods ok i checked for some resone they didnt have bearing listed in the estimater but they do have a step by step estimated time per side 1 hour so u figure labor wood at 85.00 an hour or what ever 170.00 labor but i checked it is the hub assebly they are pretty easy take ur time and theres vids on youtube search 1a auto hope i was a help good luck i check my 2000 pontiac sunfire it didnt have hub assembly in esatamator ,ran my 03 s10 it was listed cost was175.00 labor have a good 1
- Q:how can i loosen the nuts that hold the bearings in on my hyper bike co bike?
- spray some wd40 or pb blaster on it, then positioned the main appropriate sized socket on it, 6point in case you have it...and unfasten it with the ratchet...in case you choose on an prolonged ratchet cope with you will get extra leverage via putting a jack cope with or something like that over the ratchet. yet once you positioned all of it back mutually make constructive its tight yet not as tight because it rather is now
- Q:How much would it cost to replace the rod bearings in a 1987 Pontiac Fiero?
- Engine would have to come out of the car to replace rod bearings so there would be a fair amount of labor involved in just getting the engine out. Its also unlikely that just the rod bearings are bad, usually if the rod bearings are bad so are the rod journals on the crank and then you have to wonder about the rest of the engine. If you like the car otherwise I would figure on getting a rebuilt engine. Price out a rebuilt engine and then the cost to install it and use that number to decide if you are going to buy the car. If you do get the car take it to a shop and have em pull the motor and have a look at it. If its worth fixing have em fix it if not you are not out anything extra since you would have had to remove the old one to install the rebuilt one anyway.
- Q:What is better abec 5 bearings or abec 3?
- 5 is always better than 3 unless you are trying to restrict your speed. Yeah, put them in.
- Q:bad or damaged wheel bearings?
- Right side bearing is strong possibility. Your right turns unload the right side wheels and the noise decreases. Your left turns load the right side wheels and noise increases. By the way your observation is the standard old school test for bearings that was done by swerving L. and R. at about 45 mph. That, and having Leroy ride in the back seat with the window down to help decide if it is front or back. If it is a bearing problem, just do the bad wheel or wheels and don't get talked into any additional bearings. The good ones could easily go another 150k. Sorry you wasted a bunch of bucks. Alignment folks usually don't touch cars with bad bearings or tires. Don't know what went on there.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range