Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 16X24X20
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Question about skateboard bearings.?
- you need to put the bearings in or grease, stick the bearings in the wheels then make sure the skateboard can move well but if it doesn't work just buy some new ones that are already made.
- Q:Are good 3 ball bearings better then stock 5 ball bearings?
- lonboarding is very gay and you should just throw the bearings away.
- Q:What tools are need to change wheel bearings?
- ;0) Do as Andy says, I also use a old socket to remove and refit the wheel bearings on my bikes.If they prove hard to shift then get a few ice cubes (in a plastic bag and cover the bearing only, as it will contract the metal. Also when you come to put the new ones in put them in the freezer for 30min's as the metal will contract and make then easier to re insert. I did this with the rear bearings on the back wheel of my Blade and had no problems getting the old ones out or the new ones in.
- Q:Are internal shaft bearings the same things as internal shaft bearings?
- internal shaft bearing = internal shaft bearing JUST EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE SAYING IN YOUR QUESTION !!!
- Q:A question a bearings?
- Van, Something other than an orienteering course has been setup, because orienteering doesn't use bearings. From point A, the competitor might want to follow the trail until it turns Left, and then continue through the forest 10m to B. From B, the edge of the clearing should be good to run along and then the building on the other side will provide a launching point to find C... Consult a geometry student as those angles and distances might be important to them;-) steve
- Q:How good are ceramic bearings?
- Ceramic bearings will not hold up to jumps. They are primarily intended for downhill longboarding and street luge. They would work as a speed skate bearing as well. Go for a Swiss bearing like Pig Swiss or Black Panther Swiss. .
- Q:According to mechanic, wheel bearings make noise what should I do?
- If okorder.com. I'm sorry you encountered such a lame mechanic as wheel bearing noise is a great indicator the right, left or both should be throughly inspected and serviced. Im sure you don't want the dirty son of a gun to seize of fall off the car while you're driving.
- Q:How to grease bearings on 98 cavalier?
- Chances are that your cv joints are worn out and need replacing. You can not grease these and make them better. The cv joints are kinda like u-joints. When you turn your steering, it puts the joints in a bind, hence the noise... usually a clunking or popping noise. Might as well replace both sides at once... When one goes, the other will be right behind it... Good luck........
- Q:Are this bearings good for skateboarding?
- These bearings are amazing for skateboarding. I bought a pack and I love them. They are well built and durable bearings for a fantastic price. I would buy them for sure.
- Q:How many bearings should a good spinning reel have?
- I okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range