Model No.: HK 2820
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.035kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
Needle roller bearing K 12x15x10 generally packed in poly tube or poly bag and into paper box and then into carton box. If the goods are too heavy, we suggest to use wood case or wood pallet.
3-45 working days upon receipt of the deposit
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:are FKD bearings any good?
- well bearings dont really matter to me, i just use abec 3s. i suppose they would be pretty good
- Q:how many bearings in rearend of 2001 Ford Sport Trac ???
- there are two pinion bearings and two carrier bearings... but you will probably need to replace more than just bearings if you have a leak (like clutches if it is limited slip, and maybe even ring and pinion, especially if you don't want a high pitched whining noise around 45mph). Also, the wheel bearings use the same lube in the axle tubes... watch those, they like to go bad and wear down a ring on the axles. And Don't forget seals.. pinion seal, axle seals. Also the pinion has a metal crush ring that must be replaced if the pinion is removed.
- Q:how to replace a 2000 audi a6 wheel bearings?
- How many miles does your car have? If it's less than 100,000 it's odd that it would need bearings already.If it's the drive wheels, they are torqued on and you'll need to replace the bolt with the bearings. The new bearings usually come with the bearings. In the non-drive wheels, it's easier. If you don't have the proper tools, it may be best to take it to a garage.
- Q:is this maintenance spray good for skateboard bearings?
- it may be good for internal bearings it sounds like it's exatally like wd-40 which isn't a good spray for bearings only because it leaves a residue behind that'll collect more dust and dirt and do more harm. You're best to get the silicone sprays like that bearing factory one, I know it costs more but it's a lot better and a can that big would last almost a liftime because it doesn't take much to lube a skateboard bearing, or even 8 of them.
- Q:Do all skateboard bearings have 2 sides?
- By sides, I assume that you mean the shields that are there to block dirt from getting in. Only one shield is needed. Some makers include both and some only one. (This applies to ABEC 7 or any other bearing) The one on the wheel side is not needed since no dirt can get in there except through the other side. You don't grease the shields. There is only one set of balls in the bearing and greasing from either side will do the same thing. ABEC ratings are meaningless for skate boards or inline skates. The ratings are for vibration and accuracy in high speed industrial machines. You can get ABEC 7 bearings that are garbage or non-rated (Bones, TwinCam, and ZeroDrag all make non-ABEC bearings as their top models) bearings that are extremely good.
- Q:what are some good trucks, bearings, and wheels for my skateboard?
- bearings-bones reds, fast and they last a long time too trucks- i usually buy ventures but they're pretty heavy for the wheels,ricta, and find a wheel size thats perfect for you i always buy 53's
- Q:my new skateboard bearings are stiff?
- spray a little dwi 3 oil on them.
- Q:What are the best skateboard bearings for street?
- Best Skateboard Bearings For Street
- Q:Is $750 for replacing the front two wheel bearings and a pigtail on a 99 Olds Alero (w/o labor costs) good?
- A pig tail is a connection to something. I reccommend if you can get it there, a dealer. Get an estimate first. They have to keep the car drivable if you can't afford it. They also have the special tools needed , and the know how. They should be able to tell you whats what so you can understand it too.
- Q:Help with skateboard bearings?
- First off, they are a downhill bearing, if your street or vert skating i recumbent independent 7's. Second, speed cream is only really necessary when your bearings start to wear down and start to slow and make that horrible noise. if you put it in straight away it won't do much but collect dirt. so just wait a while.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range