Model No.: HK 2820
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.035kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
Needle roller bearing K 12x15x10 generally packed in poly tube or poly bag and into paper box and then into carton box. If the goods are too heavy, we suggest to use wood case or wood pallet.
3-45 working days upon receipt of the deposit
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:how often should you clean your skateboard bearings?
- Only need to be cleaned when needed--slow or noisy or if you skate in water. Clean in denatured alcohol. Lubricant is not a cleaner. Don't use WD-40 or Gasoline. Both leave a film that attracts dirt and gasoline is dangerous. Use 1-2 drops of lube per bearing. rubber shielded and metal shielded with c clip bearings can be cleaned. Crimp on shields can't be removed. If you see prongs sticking up around the shield, they are crimp type. They have to be replaced.
- Q:Rear bearings went out too soon?
- It sounds like the pre-load on the bearing was wrong. In between the bearings there is a spacer that sets the load on the bearings. It sounds like it's wrong. Or it could have just been a bad bearing. It does happen. I'm amazed it didn't chew the belt up and break it. I'd check the belt very carefully to make sure the teeth aren't chewed up or missing. Changing a belt is an expensive repair due to the amount of tear down to replace it. Make sure the belt is good before you put it back on the road.
- Q:Do you must clean the abec bearings in your scooter? And if so when do you clean them?
- ok first thing is first thing is first never clean your bearings with wd 40 it will eat the plastic part of your bearing. clean it in 70 to 80 % alcohol or higher. dip them in and wash thoroughly. Buy special lubricant for bearing which should only cost $5. put the lubricant in the bearing and that should be it. it's the same for every bearing just make sure that you clean them every 2 to 3 months because they get clogged with dirt and such
- Q:how to replace front wheel bearings on AWD vehicles?
- i opt to attempt this to my 04 Tahoe, AWD sucks the gas and there are some donor automobiles in the community salvage yards round right here i visit get the finished the front diff and move case from. searching ahead to doing this, solid write up!
- Q:Do all skateboard bearings have 2 sides?
- most of them have two sides. I believe that abec 7 bearings have two sides but i am not sure. google abec 7 bearings and that should give you the answer
- Q:do bones reds super bearings work good for longboards?
- zealous bearings, don't waste your money on those bearings.
- Q:What is the best type of bearings for skateboarding?
- BALLS heheeheee
- Q:What kind of bearings/trucks does a Hobie board use?
- I okorder.com. The truck mounting holes probably are the old long mount configuration. Tracker six track trucks will work for the old as well as the new hole configuration.
- Q:What material used in bearings? Describe the composition of elements.?
- Sn % Sb % Cu % PbApplications 933.53.5-Light and medium IC engine big end bearings 8610.53.5-Light and medium IC engine main bearings 80113.06General purpose heavy bearings (lead increases plasticity) 601028.51.5Heavy duty marine engine bearings, electrical machines 40101.548.5Low cost, general purpose, medium duty bearings
- Q:whats the difference between these skateboard bearings?
- Long board wheels are larger and wider than skateboard wheels. And because of it, longboards are faster for travelling compared to skateboards and it can even roll to rougher terrain. i haven't tried to put longboard wheels on my skateboard so i guess you had to try to put the longboard wheels on your skateboard and see if the wheels won't touch the board when you ride it. Else, you had to replace your skateboard wheels or use your longboard.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range