Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
HK Seal/close type Drawn cup needle roller bearings HK :
1. High accuracy, High speed
2. ISO 9001:2000
3. Can be customized according to your needs
4. Can provide small & miniature standard and non-standard ball berings
5. Reasonable price
6. Technology: low vibration, low noise, high precision and durability
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:my bone Swiss bearings ??? please answer!!!!! there not going fast?
- Bones Swiss Bearings
- Q:Are wheel bearings connected with a wheel alignment?
- isn't the Warrior a Quad? bear in techniques, the front wheels could toe in in direction of one yet another in straightforward terms a splash, a million/sixteen th inch or which you will treatment this difficulty. comparable with autos and trailers! If the wheels on a trailer are lifeless even devoid of toe-interior the trailer will continuously hunt decrease backward and forward at the back of the tow motor vehicle. could could have a shop bend the steel axle to treatment this! If the Warrior is that 2 wheeler with the fat wheels, the main possibly difficulty is a tendency fork. no longer a destructive difficulty, fork legs could be bumped off and straightened.
- Q:What are the symtoms of bad main vs rod bearings knock?
- Yes, if your going to replace the rod bearings then change the main bearings as well. You can replace both of them without removing the engine if you know what your doing. Remove the main bearing cap and push the other half out by rolling it around the crank shaft. Easiest way to tell which it is, start engine and get noise to start. Pull spark plug wires one at a time, then reinstall. If the noise goes away at a certain cylinder then you found the bad rod bearing. If that doesn't work then it is most likely a main bearing. Only problem with replacing them in the car is you can't properly check bearing clearances on the crankshaft. Good luck
- Q:How fast are the Abec 3 bearings for skateboards?
- ABEC ratings have nothing to do with speed or anything else to do with skateboards or skates. Actually, the higher ratings could be slower. The ABEC rating is for smaller gaps between the parts so that they do not vibrate in high speed machines. You won't be into the range that the specs relate to until you are over 200 mph. Some of the top makers of skate bearings (Zero Drag, Twin Cam, Bones) have designed their best bearings to have larger gaps in critical areas to roll faster but the gaps mean that they don't even meet the ABEC 1 standard. The lubricant used in a bearing will have more effect on it's speed than anything else. Light oil is fast but you need to add it more often. Grease will last for years but is sluggish if more than a tiny amount is used. Gels are in between. Unless you have extremely different bearings (like oil vs over greased), your wheels will have a much larger effect on your speed than the bearings.
- Q:Are skateboarding bearings difforent sizes if i wanted bones reds?
- no. bones are good..but ever try swiss?
- Q:Is replacing the main and rod bearings in a 1988 thunderbird worth doing and how intense is it?
- because of the fact's a extra cutting-edge gm engine, i might guess that's a collapsed piston. the skirt of a collapsed piston will make a knocking sound because of the fact that is hitting the cylinder wall. if the noise is loudest while the engine is first began in spite of the undeniable fact that it each so often is going away, i may be almost particular that that's a piston.
- Q:what are the best bearings to buy for my longboard?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Difference between rubbing bearings and roller element bearings?
- With roller bearings there are small rollers between the moving and non-moving part so that there would theoretically be no friction. Ball bearings work in a similar way.
- Q:Pig Swiss bearings for my skateboard.?
- Pig Bearings
- Q:is it possible to repack the front wheel bearings on a 2005 2wd ford ranger or do they have to be completely r?
- The front wheel bearings are sealed - no repacking possible. The first source has a picture. If the bearings are not making noise they are probably okay. Once they get noisy replacement is the only option. However, verify the axle nuts are properly tightened. Loose axle nuts will chew up the axle splines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range