Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
HK Seal/close type Drawn cup needle roller bearings HK :
1. High accuracy, High speed
2. ISO 9001:2000
3. Can be customized according to your needs
4. Can provide small & miniature standard and non-standard ball berings
5. Reasonable price
6. Technology: low vibration, low noise, high precision and durability
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:what is the difference between sealed & unsealed bearings?
- phosters answer is correct on how the bearings look different as far as performance goes sealed bearings spin a lot long and spin very smooth. sealed bearings require little maintenance and last a long time. unsealed bearings should be cleaned and re greased at least every couple of months.
- Q:how to dismantle skateboard bearings?
- If okorder.com/... If you're talking about dismantling the actual bearing... Take off the shield with a needle or something, hit bearing multiple times until it breaks. Gather pieces.
- Q:Would these be the right bearings?
- Kyle Take off the wheel Look at the bearing, there should be a 4 digit number like 6008 That's your bearing size If there's no number you have to measure the outside and inside diameter with a vernier caliper and plug the size into google to get which bearings you need. But probably standard skateboard bearings most likely.
- Q:what are the fastest longboard bearings in the world?
- The Seismic Tekton ABEC 7 bearing is one of the better long board bearings. They hold the World Speed Record. Look them up for the full particulars of their design and features.
- Q:how much would it cost to fix ball bearings in a 94 ford expl?
- Ball bearings?? There are no ball bearings in the front end of a Ford Explorer, or any other car for that matter. Most cars use tapered roller(drum)bearings. They usually run 10-25$ per side, plus 5-15$ for new seals to put around them. Grease will be about 10$ for a can of good stuff. Do it yourself and save some money on the labor.
- Q:Good skate bearings?
- yeah bones reds they break in faster or try rush bearings, you can get them at zumiez for 10 buck and they are hella fast get the blue ones, or black
- Q:scooter ,skateboard bearings?
- yes skateboard bearings fit into scooter wheels to but i prefer to get swiss bearings cause they go on forever
- Q:A good place to buy 2010 Yaris front wheel bearings?
- What ever you do please don't try to change them yourself. Special tools are needed (press sleeves) and a press to do the job! A Toyota dealer will have an ultrasonic listening device which will tell you which bearings are bad. You, more than likely will not feel anything loose when the wheels are off the ground. Locally, NAPA will have SKF American made bearings. Carquest has Timken wheel bearings.
- Q:How can i clean my skateboarding bearings?
- Don't okorder.com/
- Q:On a scale of 1-10 how good are abec 3 skateboard bearings?
- They can be between a 9 and 10 or they can be a 1. The ABEC number is basically useless for skate bearings. It is related to vibration at very high speeds (over 200 mph on a board). The tight tolerances on the high ABEC ratings can actually slow you down which is why the high end company (Bones, Zero Drag, Twin Cam) all make bearings without any ABEC rating as their top bearings. However, there is a spec called precision that is really sloppy and was in common use before people started getting ABEC 1 bearings for the consistency. The biggest thing that 99% of the people will see as a difference in speed of the bearing is the lubricant that they maker put in the bearings. Grease will be slow at first until it is pushed mostly to the side but it lasts the longest before you need to relubricate or replace the bearings. Oil is the fastest but doesn't last long. Gels are in between in speed and life.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range