Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 15x20x20
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:can the front bearings be regreased in a oldsmobile alero 2003?
- No they are sealed bearings.If you have a bearing noise the most simple way is to buy a hub/bearing assy.NAPA can get them alot of the time when you got a noise up there its not the bearing,its the axel/C.V. joint.If the boot is ripped open it prabably needs a axel.The bearings don't fail nearly as often as the axels.
- Q:why the centrifugal pumps have two bearings?
- There are two bearings on the pump shaft to prevent lateral movement of the pump shaft during rotation. If a bearing is mounted at only one end of the shaft, the other end of the shaft will be free to wobble, which would be destructive to the pump. Some pumps may also feature a thrust bearing to prevent axial movement of the pump shaft.
- Q:Are Rush Bombers good skateboard bearings?
- No the bearings to go with are red swiss bearings. They are sick and last forever.
- Q:Which Skateboard Bearings Are Faster, Bones REDS or Rush Abec-7 bearings?
- There is no way for someone to give you an answer to your question without testing both bearings on expensive equipment with specific loading. If the Rush bearings work better for you, buy them in the future. However both the shop guy and jibiking are full of nonsense about ABEC and also partly right. ABEC is a tolerance specification for how gaps inside the bearing and how much it can wobble when it spins. It has nothing to do with how easily a bearing spins. ABEC got used for skate bearings because companies were using Precision grade bearings which are garbage. ABEC 1 rated bearings were a vast improvement over the Precision grade. Bearing sellers then decided if 1 is good, larger numbers can be advertised as better. A few of the better bearing companies (Twin Cam, Zero Drag, Bones) have designs that are better for skating by not meeting the specifications of the ABEC ratings..
- Q:some good teaching MOTIVATION or VISUAL AID on "BEARINGS" (trigonometry)?
- This will work for any subject category. Give it a try and good luck.
- Q:Engine needs new bearings?
- If I was doing the bearings I would do a complete overhaul. But if the crankshaft and rods are in spec., maybe a week. If you can do the work your self, and nothing goes wrong 2 days. But I would just take it out and drop it off at a auto-machine shop and have it fitted for what ever over sized bearing, rings and what ever else it needs. If you are in a hurry get a good crate motor that is already built. Being an 88 model I am sure it needs more then bearings to put the like new zoom in it.
- Q:Are bone swiss cermamics bearings completely waterproof?
- no bearings are water proof if water goes into your bearings then they will probably get ruined
- Q:wheel bearings ford focus?
- you my online friend have whats called pressed in hub bearings. if these were indeed gone, it would have either wobbled the wheel excessively or you would not be able to move the said car forward or backward, it would have seized. The hub alone is 100-150 dollars, the bearngs are around 100.00. The rubbing sound you may have heard could have been the maladjusted star adjusters, if drum brakes, or maladjusted brake pads, then you would smell brake dust People that work at Jiffy-Lube are not certified mechanics all they do is swap oil and vacuum carpets in cars, nor would a certified mechanic ever work there period, I did for three days and quit after witnessing gross neglegence on a women's car personally, left to work for Honda
- Q:Ford F150 Repair Question. Transmission/Bearings?
- it can be a twin issue. The f150 has had multiple problems with bearings interior the rear end. It does no longer impression your potential to shift gears, besides the indisputable fact that. yet another bearing that is noisy is a wheel bearing. Your chum could were suitable, in that an inner issue interior the transmission may be the source of the noise, and hence may be the region consisting of your shifter. ideal case state of affairs is the wheel bearing, or in the different case be prepared to spend $1000 to $2500. i could visit the broking service to work out if there has been any silent remembers. HAVE IT ADDRESSED at modern.
- Q:Bones Reds Bearings Worth Buying?
- The bearings that come with it will be good enough. I wouldn't recommend getting Bones Reds unless your board is so slow once you get it. Well, I wouldn't recommend Bones Reds period. HKD abec5 bearings are the same price, and they last much longer without maintenence in my experiences.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range