Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 18X25X16
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:my mechanic says i have loose bearings can i drive with these?
- Wheel Bearing Loose
- Q:1992 ford explorer rear axle bearings?
- Please disregard the first two replies completely. The bearings are NOT pressed onto the axle shafts. They are seated into the ends of the axle tubes. After draining the fluid out of the differential you only need to remove the C-clips that hold the axles in the differential carrier. The axles then slide out. Hold the old bearing against the new bearing while tapping the new bearing in place. This is so you tap it into place evenly. Then tap the bearing seal into place. Re-insert the axle shaft and C-clip. You can get a new axle cover gasket from a parts store or you can use just a layer of black RTV on the cover (works just as well; I use this method). Fill the axle housing back up with fluid.
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- One way bearing is a type of bearing that can only be turned in one direction and locked in another direction.The metal shell of the one-way bearing, contains a lot of rollers (or needle ball), and the rolling block (acupoints) shape so that it can only roll in one direction, (because the installation direction of the rolling direction opposite spring, so spring is compressed). In another direction when the rolling direction and spring mounting same direction, not to cause the compression spring, up roller, roller to produce a lot of resistance in between the inner shell and outer shell (the so-called "one-way"), stop rolling bearing.
- Q:I need to know how to fix the wheel bearings of a 1976 chevrolet nova concours (Sedan).?
- hi, the clicking side to side is wheel bearings, not that hard to fix , the squealing is probably your brakes need replacing,( squealing caused by metal tab contacting disc to tell u brakes need replacing) if the wheel clicks when u move the tire side 2 side when car is stationary it is bearings. To do bearings, take off hubcap,and wheel, and disc caliper, undo cotter pin and big nut, take disc off and bearings on inside and out, pack new ones with grease and replace, tighten nuttill nut is TIGHT then back off 1/3 turn, replace cotter in nearest slot and disc caliper and your done, dont for get to do disc pads when caliper is off, if stuck go to library and get CHALMERS fix-it book for make and model...
- Q:Can you repack wheel bearings on a 2003 Chevy S10 pickup?
- IF IT'S THE BEARINGS,....and they are making noise, they are beyond re-packing.....get new ones
- Q:Rear bearings vs differential, '05 Sport Trac?
- Sounds like outer wheel bearings but it could be the differential bearings as well. The only way to know is replace the wheel bearings and see if the noise stops. I'd check the gear oil level as well since if you were low on oil that would kill the bearings and the differential. If it's low make sure you add the specific kind for your axle.
- Q:How much to replace 2 front wheel bearings on a 2001 grand prix gtp?
- You raise some good points here.
- Q:Many one-way needle roller bearings have small holes in the inner and outer rings. What's the function of these small holes?
- It's all oil holes, but if it's needle roller bearings, there should be very little oil holes. We also do one-way needle roller bearings, but there are no oil holes, there are oil holes are generally reflected in other series
- Q:Can 3m General Purpose Adhesive Cleaner be used to soak long board bearings?
- Do they have dirt in them? Dirty grease? That cleaner should be fine id recommend a brake parts cleaner its similar compound but stouter. Then regrease them.
- Q:What's the difference between ABEC 3 and 5 rollarblade bearings?
- Abec 5 bearings are manufactured with a higher standard of precision than abec 3 bearings. Pretty much, with the abec rated bearings, the higher the number the higher quality of the bearings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range