Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 18X25X16
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:How to take care of skateboard bearings?
- A bearing's biggest enemy is water. Keeping them dry is key. Never remove the shields unless you are cleaning them. Use speed rings or washers and don't over-tighten the axle nut. Use denatured alcohol, carb cleaner or brake parts cleaner to clean bearings. Never use water, water based chemicals or rubbing alcohol. Don't use gasoline it is dangerous and leaves a film that attracts dirt. Use only a skateboard bearing lubricant for lubrication. Other types are usually too heavy and will slow you down. Never use WD-40 it leaves a dirt attracting film as well. Clean them when they sound loud or lose performance. There are a number of how-tos on bearing cleaning on the net.
- Q:Do skateboard bearings come in different sizes?
- 99$ of skateboard trucks have an 8mm axle and use 608 bearings. Only a few trucks have 10mm axles, usually used for large wheels on longboards. Unless is says 10mm axles on the package, they are the standard bearings.
- Q:What would happen if I don't do something about my Wheel Ball Bearings?
- When it finally blows up, it will chew up a bunch of other parts and will cost you much, much more. I am talking hundreds.
- Q:How to avoid emissions (losses of grease) out of fast rotating ball bearings?
- I assume you have tried shielded bearings, where the grease is contained inside covers that prevent its loss? Or possibly you do not have the funds to replace the bearings? Etc. I do not know the size of your pump/motor or whatever the bearing is on. I will tell you I have seen in an industrial setting on what I would call a small pump, they actually put a bag around the bearing housing to catch grease. Of course, the shaft ended at the housing so the bag did not have to come in contact with the rotating assembly. You could probably get more useful answers if you re-ask your question describing the size and physical configuration of the bearings and their housing.
- Q:How to put new bearings on a rim? Bmx bike?
- If it's a front wheel, just unscrew the cones and put in the new bearings.
- Q:How much do bike bearings cost?
- go to a bike shop!
- Q:Do I need new skate wheel bearings?
- buying new bearings will be the best option. Giving it some oil would be a temporary fix, but later on you will find it does not help anymore. Get some new ones and you will be gliding ..
- Q:bearings on 2001 jetta?
- NO! We don't know what bearings you are talking about. There are many rotating parts in a car. Don't you think they would all have bearings? Wheel bearings, axle bearings, cam bearings, crank bearings, water pump bearings, alternator bearings, power steering pump bearings.......What ones would you like to know about?
- Q:What are the best bearings for a longboard?
- bones are the bearings most wanted, but people usually go with mhs or mini logos just because of price. as long as they spin, they will work. just don't go spend $150 on some bones swiss ceramic abec9 crap that are barely better than some random $10 bearings you can get in zumiez. btw for boards look at kracked skulls. you can find many 5% off discounts on line.
- Q:where does 2000 2wd chevy tahoe ft wheel bearings get its oil?
- wheel bearings on that truck are sealed.....When they go bad, you replace the bearing/hub as an assembly.....They should last at least 100,000 miles if truck is not treated roughly....I owned a 2000 Silverado that had 146,000 miles on it when I traded it in....and still had the original wheel bearings on it and they were still in good shape.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range