Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 19X23X13
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:1992 ford explorer rear axle bearings?
- better get a chilton repair manual. most axles have some sort of retainer in the differential. auto zone can be a great help if you get the parts there.
- Q:Someone find the bearings for my bike?
- Your bike is equipped with a cheap 1 piece crank. As explained before, simply take the thing apart and go to a bicycle shop, they will have bearings to fit. It may well be that more than the bearings needs to be replaced, take everything with you. You are running into the problem that many department store bike owners have, the store where they bought the bike doesn't do service or stock parts. You might even have to replace the crank, in a previous posting you said that you tried to push the bearings back in by hitting them with a hammer. Even if you can order the bearings, you may not even be able to replace them yourself. The bearings for 1 piece cranks are pretty standard. Stop wasting your time and go to a good bike shop
- Q:What brand of abec - 9 bearings should i get for my roller blades?
- I don't know that brand, but at that price I guess you can't go wrong. I personally use Swiss abec-5's, good performance, speed and durability. And yes do get new spacers while you're at it.
- Q:bearings & grease question?
- When you put grease into bearings (cone and cup of a ball or roller bearing set) it does not change the tolerance of the bearings, i.e., make them looser. The grease fills the voids between the moving parts and takes up the tolerance with grease. If bearing tolerances are too great, or the bearing lacks sufficient grease, then differential loading will cause some parts to have significantly less tolerance than other parts and there will be points of excessively high load in some areas of the working parts. This will create excessive friction and heating.
- Q:is there a difference between longboard bearings and regular bearings?
- Not really. Regular skate- bearings take more of a beating so I tend not to buy overly expensive ones. A long board should definitely get some nice speed bearings. If you clean them regularly and keep them lubed they'll last you forever. DON'T USE WD40 TO LUBE THEM. For cleaning it's ok... because it helps protest them from rust and wear. You can actually buy a specific lube wherever you get the bearings.
- Q:cleaning solution for bearings?
- Soak it it kerosene or diesel. It will clean and lube at the same time.
- Q:Replacing rod bearings 3.3 grand caravan 01?
- Easily changed from the bottom, but if they are bad-worn, chances are that the crankshaft is too.
- Q:what are the best bearings to buy for my longboard?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:how do u clean skate bearings?
- you take s socket wrench and loosen the nut and take it off and take off the washer , than the wheel than the other washer . Don't lose ur washers !!! Do this to each wheel . Take about 8 Qtips or more or less depending on how dirty ur bearings are , take the Q tip and rub the dirt off of the bearing . Each side and in the insides .
- Q:how to put on the skateboard bearings?
- Silver out it does matter because you dont want dirt getting in your bearing and f-ing them up. Spacers are seperate from the bearing their just little cilindrical tubes.The easiest way to put bearings on is to put your bearing on the truck your wheel then press down on the wheel same for the other side.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range