Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 14x18x17
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:how do you tell your wheel bearings are going out?
- a constant, persistent, squealing noise when the truck is moving, means bad wheel bearings, as far as the in out when it's parked, it due to weight transfer parked up hill weight is in back, parked downhill weight is in front parked level, weight is balanced.,. this accounts for wheel standing in or out
- Q:Skating question about bearings and wheels?
- you didn't get the bearings seated in the wheels correctly. Take the wheels off the trucks slide one wheel back on the axle press firmly and evenly to seat the bearing. You might need someone who can give it a bit more muscle flip the wheel over and repeat. do this for all 4 wheels. If there still is a problem, take them to a skate shop. They have a bearing press that can install the bearings.
- Q:How much would it cost to get bearings fixed on a fourtrax 250 Honda yr 2000, just a rough estimate please.?
- What bearings? Wheel bearings are cheap and a DIY job. Engine/transmission bearings? They are more expensive and the labor to change them will run into the hundreds. Axle or steering bearings fairly cheap and yet another simple DIY job.
- Q:What bearings for inline skates are the best?
- Abec-5 Boss Speed bearings (better known as Swiss), and I happen to have an un-used set that I am selling since I hardly ever play roller hockey anymore.
- Q:is the bearings in the power stering pully or the power stering pump help please?
- bearings are in the pump snout. sounds as if you need to replace the pump. rare to need a pulley unless something bad happened like someone was prying on it...
- Q:What is the difference between skateboard bearings?
- i would recomend,well it all depends on what you are doing with it speed skating like me or abec 5 for just regular speed skating.the diffrence is speed and durabilty.
- Q:If you have had a complete brake job done, is it possible to miss bad wheel bearings?
- no! you paid for brakes(way too much by the way). not bearing inspection or anything else. yes there close to each other, but you have to have a reason to inspect something, they(sears) are not going to do ANYthing beyond what you paid for. especially a shop like that where they have 20 yr olds working there, who know almost nothing except to get each job in n out as fast as possible. you might have had better results from a REAL mom pop repair shop where they care a little more. basically the same response for the recall question. a good repair shop MAY have known about recalls, but not sears or pep boys where they dont care if you ever come back or not. you just got a lesson about finding good repair shopps sticking with them for life. oh and by the way... next time time buy a toyota.
- Q:Can I put water shield spray on my bearings?
- It won't work. If you want to ride in the rain, you need either solid stainless steel bearings or solid ceramic bearings. Both races and balls must be made of ceramic or SS. They cost more, but aren't harmed by water. Water will also damage the deck unless you have a fiberglass or carbon fiber deck.
- Q:WD-40 on skateboard bearings?
- Wow! Good answers all around! WD-40 made for NASA like in 50's or 60's to protect missile outer covering from moisture, ice build up, rust and all. And it did a fair job. Real rocket science stuff! But early rocket science stuff! With use like in door knobs, locks, wd-40 will collect moisture. Which leads to collecting rust, dust, dirt, and in cold weather ice. It also solidifies...turns gummy. And looses what lubricating qualities it has...After a while...had. So the bearings will spin really fast now as the oil put into bearings is thin.. And later bearings will be ruined by you using the board as the oil breaks down. Have bearings cleaned by a pro or by yourself if mechanically inclined. Then buy a serious lubricating oil made for your skateboarding use. You spent good money for a good board. Do so now with the oil and enjoy!
- Q:What kind of skateboard bearings should i get?
- between the two, bones reds are my preference
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range