Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 14x18x17
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:What's the proper procedure for installling wheel bearings on 2001 Toyota Corolla?
- I would recommend that you get a chilton or haynes manual from a parts store. They will have a detailed proceedure for exactly how to do this. It may be that you failed to grease pack the bearings correctly.
- Q:How can i get the wheel bearings out of the back wheel of my yamaha r6 2002 model?
- The Sharp side faces Outward,,away from the bearing. Note the Condition of the Inner Bearing Spacer. Occasionally they'll get mushroomed a bit. They're Soft,crappy metal,,,,yet their Length is a Critical Dimension. If it appears to show any deformation around the ends,,,flaring,mushrooming,,,or any other signs of compression yielding,,,,thats NOT Good. It's very possibly now Shorter than spec'd. Which loads the bearings incorrectly.
- Q:ball bearings for a mousetrap car?
- Ball Bearing Mouse Trap
- Q:Help with my bones reds skateboard bearings?
- Don't buy anything from anyone you don't know. Never buy from Trademe or eBay because somehting might be wrong with it. If you're going ot buy online then go to a trusted skatesite or a skateshop. Your Reds are probably dented causing more friction. Just pick up some FDK's ($10 abec 3's) or some new Reds.
- Q:Can you put abec7 bearings in a wave board?
- ABSOLUTELY! I've been ridin' The Wave for a couple of years now, and I def switched over to better bearings once I was ready. You def want to make sure that you have mastered ridin' the board before you make the switch. I'm pretty sure that Street Surfing is going to start making upgrades available, but until then, go for it. Just be ready for the faster speed. If you haven't checked out their website I'd give it a look, some cool vids/pics there, even some 'how to' vids if you're looking for some tricks to do ( THEWAVE.COM ). Hope that helps you out, the answer to your question is YES! Upgrading the bearings is something that anyone can do to their wave board, I would actually suggest it for more experienced riders. See ya on the Streets!!!
- Q:are abec 5 good bearings?
- The abec number is basicaly meaningless for skates and boards. Any abec number can be great or junk depending on the maker. Most non-abec bearings are absolute junk but some of the best companies (Zero Drag, Twin Cam, Bones) specificaly design their best bearings to violate the abec specs to make them better. Getting any of them from a reasonable skate/board company will be good. The main differences in most bearings is the lubricant (grease is slower at first but lasts forever, oil is fast but you need to reoil them more frequently, gels are in between). In some cases the lubricant makes a difference in rust resistance if you hit wet areas. Twin Cam has been known for very high rust resistance and Bones for low rust resistance.
- Q:symptom of bad wheel bearings?
- That's what it sounds like, a bad wheel bearing. It's been bad for a while and I believe it is so loose you are damaging other parts in the wheel. Impossible to give a quote until it's seen the extent of damage.
- Q:If I put loose bearings in my bottom bracket how much space am I supposed to leave?
- Never use old bearings with new ones. The old ones are worn and no longer the same size as the new ones. If properly installed, bearing retainers should never be damaged in a bottom bracket. I have a Campagnolo bottom bracket on one of my bikes. The bearing retainers in that bottom bracket are the ones that came with it when I bought it in 1973. I have changed the ball bearings several times but I kept the bearing retainers. If your bearing retainers are being damaged it is because of improper installation or other damage. Since you also had trouble with damaged bearing retainers in your headset, I vote for improper installation
- Q:What is the best skateboard bearings?
- The BEST bearings are BONES SWISS...that's what the box will say Bones Swiss and the box is red and white. They don't technically have an ABEC rating. The bearing themselves have BLACK casings. Trust me, these are the best...they are a little expensive, but there are other inferior bearings that are more expensive by far! I've been skating for 6 years and am part of a skateboard company...these are the STANDARD! I have had the same set now for 3 years! I'm psyched on these!
- Q:wheel bearings?
- depends on what kind of vehicle alot are in the 260 ft lb range others which are tapered bearings tighten and then back off alittle to put in cotter pin
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range