Low thermal conductivity
High purity and low iron content
Good thermal shock resistance
Superior thermal shock resistance
Accurate dimension and easy cutting
Hot Blast Stove
ADVANTAGES OF OUR BRICKS:
White and smooth appearance
Correct size and cut
Pure raw materials
Standard open porosity
Low shot content
Customized production for bricks with special dimension is available
Shaped bricks such as arch or key can be produced according to the drawings
Packed in carton box:
Bricks are paved inside the cartons and normally,8 or 10 pcs bricks per carton box, this way of package is suitable for the procurement is samll quantities.
Packed in wooden pallet:
Bricks are paved onto the pallet in a row,each layer shall be separated and the wooden case is wrapped by film,the cardboard around the four sides of pallet will protect bricks in the transportation.
Chemical Composition (%)
K2O + Na2O
Classification Temperature (℃)
Cold Crushing Strength (MPa)
Modulus of Rupture (MPa)
Permanent Linear Change (%) x 24hrs
Thermal Expansion (%) 1000 ℃
Thermal Conductivity (W/m.k)
- Q:What is the heat preservation material used in a laboratory furnace?
- Asbestos, high alumina brick, or carbonized silicon are often used.Thermal insulation materials are generally used to guide heat coefficient less than or equal to 0.2 of the material. Thermal insulation material development is very fast, and in industry and building the use of good insulation technology and materials, often can get twice the result with half the effort. Each ton of mineral cotton insulation used in the building saves one ton of oil a year.
- Q:What is the apparent porosity of high alumina brick?
- In the production of high alumina bricks in addition to the entity, there are many different sizes and shapes of different pores, pores can be divided into three categories: one side closed the other side and the outside world is called open pores, closed in the product not communicated with the outside is called closed pores, penetrating through pores called the few products.
- Q:What is the difference between fireclay bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina brick is one of refractory materials. The main component of this kind of refractory brick is AL2O3.
- Q:What does refractory consist of
- Refractory materials can be divided into main raw materials and auxiliary raw materials according to their function in the production process of refractory materials.The main raw material is the main body of refractory. Auxiliary raw materials can be divided into binders and additives. The role of bonding agent is to make the refractory body in the production and use process has enough strength. There are commonly used lignin, phenolic resin, asphalt, cement, water glass, phosphoric acid and phosphate, sulfate, some main raw material itself has the effect of binder, such as clay; additive is to improve the production of refractory materials and construction technology, or strengthen the refractory material of some properties, such as stabilizer, water reducing agent, inhibitor, plasticizer, foaming agent, dispersing agent, bulking agent, antioxidant.
- Q:What is the price of the first grade high alumina brick?
- The specifications and different prices, relatively large fluctuations of the main push of the refractory Dongxin high alumina brick high alumina brick prices generally around 3000 have various levels of Dongxin refractories
- Q:Is there a big difference between two high alumina brick and one high alumina brick?
- The difference between the two kinds of high alumina bricks is great. I perennial in Zhengzhou was responsible for the production and sale of colt refractories
- Q:Density of high alumina bricks
- The density of high alumina bricks is determined according to the price. The average density is between 2.3-2.5g/cm3. The higher the density, the higher the price, the higher the aluminum bricks are in the industry. More than 2.4 are required.
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick
- Insulation products made from diatomaceous brick and porous diatomite. The main raw material is natural porous diatomite, and then a small amount of clay and fuel are added. The volume density of diatomite brick was 0.7g/cm3, compressive strength at room temperature is 1 ~ 2MPa, the coefficient of thermal conductivity at 400 C for 0.13 ~ 0.20W/ (M - K), the apparent porosity is greater than 70%, the coefficient of thermal expansion (1280 degrees) 0.9 x 10 - 6 DEG -1, refractoriness is greater than 1250 DEG C. Mainly used in industrial kilns and other thermal equipment, thermal pipes insulation materials, generally withstand the hot surface temperature of about 1000 degrees celsius. Mainly used in industrial kilns and other thermal equipment, thermal pipes insulation materials, generally withstand the hot surface temperature of about 1000 degrees celsius.
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials for thermal conductivity?
- Aerogels are known to be the lightest solid materials in the world. It is made of nanometer silica aerogel as main material and is compounded by special process. The utility model has the advantages of high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, small density, high strength, green environment protection, waterproof and non inflammable performance. At the same time, with excellent sound insulation and shock absorption performance, it is now widely used in metallurgy, chemical, national defense, aerospace and other fields, is an indispensable high-performance insulation materials.
- Q:What are the high temperature refractory mortars made of?
- Products used in metallurgy, building materials, machinery, chemical, power industry, industrial thermal furnace, for masonryBuilding clay brick, high alumina brick and corundum brick have the characteristics of full grey seam, good airtightness, high bonding strength, high temperature performance and suitable construction time
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range