Low thermal conductivity
High purity and low iron content
Good thermal shock resistance
Superior thermal shock resistance
Accurate dimension and easy cutting
Hot Blast Stove
ADVANTAGES OF OUR BRICKS:
White and smooth appearance
Correct size and cut
Pure raw materials
Standard open porosity
Low shot content
Customized production for bricks with special dimension is available
Shaped bricks such as arch or key can be produced according to the drawings
Packed in carton box:
Bricks are paved inside the cartons and normally,8 or 10 pcs bricks per carton box, this way of package is suitable for the procurement is samll quantities.
Packed in wooden pallet:
Bricks are paved onto the pallet in a row,each layer shall be separated and the wooden case is wrapped by film,the cardboard around the four sides of pallet will protect bricks in the transportation.
Chemical Composition (%)
K2O + Na2O
Classification Temperature (℃)
Cold Crushing Strength (MPa)
Modulus of Rupture (MPa)
Permanent Linear Change (%) x 24hrs
Thermal Expansion (%) 1000 ℃
Thermal Conductivity (W/m.k)
- Q:How to reduce the harm caused by two times mullite in high alumina refractory material
- Two times mullite refers to the content of aluminum is about 70%, in high temperature sintering, the expansion coefficient is large, the thermal expansion rate is high.
- Q:What is the apparent porosity of high alumina brick?
- Total porosity is porosity refers to the total volume of sample porosity in the percentage of total volume of samples. Apparent porosity refers to the percentage of the total volume of openings, pores, and total specimens in the sample.
- Q:The difference between light high alumina brick and heavy aluminum brick
- High aluminum brick is one of the ideal heat insulating material, with high strength, low thermal conductivity, good insulation performance, low price and other characteristics, has been widely used in ceramic tunnel kiln, roller kiln, shuttle kiln, kiln wall, it is also used in various heating furnace coking furnace of iron and steel industry and other thermal equipment heat treatment, lining material, and has broad market prospects.
- Q:What are the grades of high alumina bricks?
- High alumina brick according to the aluminum content is generally divided into: super high alumina brick, a high aluminum brick, two high alumina brick, three high alumina brick
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation?
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
- Q:What's the difference between a well type annealing furnace and a box type annealing furnace?
- 1. The shell of the furnace is welded by section steel and steel plate. 2, the furnace cover support adopts steel and guide rail combination mobile type. 3. The heating element is made of high resistance alloy 0Cr25Al5 produced by Beijing Shougang Group and arranged on the furnace side. 4, because the bottom bearing adopts high aluminum bricks, the circle center of the furnace set small, inside and outside heating. 5 、 furnace cover adopts hydraulic lifting, motor control, automatic walking. 6 、 temperature control system adopts PID SCR control, high accuracy.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory bricks, hollow bricks?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory wood made from refractory clay or other refractory material
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- The wire has two kinds of hard core and soft core, the hard core line is only one wire core, and the soft core line has a plurality of wire cores. For the same sectional area, the 7 core is more than the more than 30 core. There is a difference in use. Generally used for DC is the use of hard core line, because of its small line consumption; and for communication, we should use soft core line, but also in order to reduce its line consumption
- Q:How to make refractory bricks and boiler wall adhesion more firm?
- If the condition, the user heat-resistant steel welding grip nails, expansion joints can not be too big.. Also to use high temperature aluminum brick, high temperature resistance, but also to extend its use cycle.
- Q:The difference between aluminium refractory and magnesia refractory
- Therefore, the difference between the two is a neutral, one is alkaline, the original product is different naturally.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range