Low thermal conductivity
High purity and low iron content
Good thermal shock resistance
Superior thermal shock resistance
Accurate dimension and easy cutting
Hot Blast Stove
ADVANTAGES OF OUR BRICKS:
White and smooth appearance
Correct size and cut
Pure raw materials
Standard open porosity
Low shot content
Customized production for bricks with special dimension is available
Shaped bricks such as arch or key can be produced according to the drawings
Packed in carton box:
Bricks are paved inside the cartons and normally,8 or 10 pcs bricks per carton box, this way of package is suitable for the procurement is samll quantities.
Packed in wooden pallet:
Bricks are paved onto the pallet in a row,each layer shall be separated and the wooden case is wrapped by film,the cardboard around the four sides of pallet will protect bricks in the transportation.
Chemical Composition (%)
K2O + Na2O
Classification Temperature (℃)
Cold Crushing Strength (MPa)
Modulus of Rupture (MPa)
Permanent Linear Change (%) x 24hrs
Thermal Expansion (%) 1000 ℃
Thermal Conductivity (W/m.k)
- Q:What's the difference between high alumina refractory bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina refractory brick in all thermal shock properties except performance are better than clay refractory brick, masonry in furnace and thermal equipment, such as clay bricks can be competent the work environment is not high aluminum brick masonry.
- Q:How much is one ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- High alumina refractory brick according to the different content of AL2O3 is divided into grade, grade one and grade two, and grade three high aluminum brick, Zhengzhou Kang Hui refractories factory price in 800-1900 yuan / ton, stable quality, are exported to the domestic and foreign markets.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks?
- As the name suggests, the main role of insulating brick is used to preserve heat and reduce the loss of heat. Such as: Molai S; and the firebrick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials for thermal conductivity?
- Aerogels are known to be the lightest solid materials in the world. It is made of nanometer silica aerogel as main material and is compounded by special process. The utility model has the advantages of high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, small density, high strength, green environment protection, waterproof and non inflammable performance. At the same time, with excellent sound insulation and shock absorption performance, it is now widely used in metallurgy, chemical, national defense, aerospace and other fields, is an indispensable high-performance insulation materials.
- Q:The difference between light high alumina brick and heavy aluminum brick
- Lightweight high alumina bricks, commonly called insulating refractory bricks, also known as insulating refractory bricks. First of all, literally, lightweight aluminum bricks and heavy aluminum bricks are very different in weight. Lightweight high alumina bricks, also called insulated high alumina bricks, are designed for insulation and heat preservation. In normal use, the utility model is not directly contacted with the furnace temperature, and is a refractory brick product which is close to the furnace wall and has the function of heat insulation and heat preservation.
- Q:How much is one ton / ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- The price of high alumina refractory bricks is not equal, according to the quality index of GB2988-2012
- Q:Introduction of high alumina brick
- Three alumina silicate refractory product with a content of two Al2O3 (48%).
- Q:What are the requirements for Rubble backfill height?
- Backfill should be filled with large stones, big face, small face upward, the decoration is stable, and then use small stones leveling, the gap between the stones can be swept into the slag, gravel, so that the gap filled.
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick
- Refractory brick belongs to a large class, according to different materials used are divided into: high alumina brick, dolomite brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia spinel brick, phosphate brick, carborundum brick, brick, mullite bricks etc..
- Q:Use of high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina brick refractory than clay refractory bricks and brick refractory degree are higher, up to 1750~1790 DEG C, which belongs to high-grade refractory materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range