General Information of High Alumina Brick UAL55
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks UAL55 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main raw material with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick UAL55
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick UAL55
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick UAL55
High Alumina Bricks UAL55 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of non-ferrous industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What's the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Fireclay refractory bricks: 3.4kg-3.8kg - according to the quality of raw materials, prices ranging from 1 yuan to 2.7 yuan, high alumina refractory brick: three, high aluminum in 3.9kg or so. Ordinary T-3 firebrick weight calculation method: 230*114*65*2.2/2.1.
- Q:How to make refractory bricks and boiler wall adhesion more firm?
- Suggest that you use fire brick to increase the length of brick or pull the amount of turn, and use high temperature mortar masonry
- Q:What is the difference between fireclay bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- First of all, there is a difference in the material, one is clay, and one is high aluminum.Also known as clay brick brick, is a man-made small bulk building, clay brick clay (including shale, coal gangue powder) as the main raw material, through mud processing, molding, drying and roasting, solid and hollow.
- Q:What causes breakage of refractory bricks?
- Refractory brick is a non metal mineral products can be used in the high temperature of 1550 DEG C under belongs to a class of inorganic, used in high-temperature furnace lining materials as protection kiln, which causes damage, usually have these points.Furnace temperature is not clear, there is no corresponding choice of refractory bricks.Physical impact, abrasion and erosion cause damageChemical factors, especially chemical industry, should be made of refractory bricks, which should be resistant to penetration and erosionIV: products from the factory when the factory did not pass the quality inspection standards
- Q:What does refractory consist of
- According to the chemical characteristics of refractory raw materials can be divided into acidic refractory materials, such as silica, zircon etc.; neutral refractory raw material, such as corundum, bauxite, mullite (acidic) (acidic), Ge (alkaline) iron and graphite; alkaline refractory materials, such as magnesite, dolomite, magnesium sand calcium sand.
- Q:How much is one ton / ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- The price of high alumina refractory bricks is not equal, according to the quality index of GB2988-2012
- Q:Introduction of high alumina brick
- Made from alumina or other raw materials of high alumina content; formed and calcined. High thermal stability, fire resistance above 1770. Slag resistance is good, used for masonry steel smelting furnace, glass furnace, cement rotary furnace lining.
- Q:How many cubic bricks does a high alumina brick have?
- Different content of aluminum, different proportion, weight is not the same. General grade T3 standard brick, 4.3~4.5kg, aluminium content 75. T3 size 230*114*65mm.
- Q:What are the requirements for Rubble backfill height?
- 1, filling thickness is not greater than 50cm.2, filling, the use of layered filling.
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks or high alumina refractory bricks?
- High aluminum refractory brick brick is all in one type of material classification, the material is AL2O3 high bauxite content above 55%, refractory brick by material into clay bricks, high aluminum brick brick brick corundum brick
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range