General Information of High Alumina Brick UAL55
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks UAL55 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main raw material with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick UAL55
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick UAL55
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick UAL55
High Alumina Bricks UAL55 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of non-ferrous industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What is the content of free silica in the refractory bricks of high alumina bricks?
- Refractory powders are not rich in free silica in varying degrees
- Q:Use of high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina refractory brick in Al2O3 more, close to neutral refractory material, can resist acid slag and alkaline slag erosion, because it contains SiO2, so alkaline slag ability than acid resistance slag ability less.It is widely used in building blast furnace, hot blast furnace, furnace top, blast furnace, reverberatory furnace and rotary kiln lining. In addition, high alumina bricks are widely used as furnace regenerative checker, pouring system for plug nozzle, etc..
- Q:What's the difference between high alumina refractory bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina refractory brick in all thermal shock properties except performance are better than clay refractory brick, masonry in furnace and thermal equipment, such as clay bricks can be competent the work environment is not high aluminum brick masonry.
- Q:What is spalling resistant high alumina brick?
- Spalling resistant high alumina brick is a kind of high alumina brick. Antistripping high alumina brick with high grade bauxite and containing Zr02 synthesis as raw material, according to a certain proportion by high pressure molding system in sintering products, products with anti stripping ability, and have the anti erosion potassium, sodium, sulfur, chlorine and alkali salt, low thermal conductivity and other properties that is the transition zone of cement kiln and decomposition of ideal material with remarkable characteristics, the product is good thermal shock resistance, strong ability to adapt to the environment. It is used in the preheating or decomposing furnace, grate cooler and so on.
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- When the current through the wire, it will produce a magnetic field in the vertical plane space of the wire, if there is a current two wire close by in the same direction, because they produce a magnetic field in the direction is opposite, it will produce a repulsive force is due to the magnetic field force. They will mutually inhibit current intensity of the other party, caused by the reduction of current in the wire, this inhibition of each current intensity, we called wire inductance. When the AC current line frequency is high, the inductance is stronger.
- Q:Application characteristics of high alumina brick
- Load softening temperature. The softening temperature of high alumina brick products decreases with the increase of silica and alkali metal oxide content, but is higher than that of clay brick products, which is about 1420 - 1530 degrees centigrade. Al2O3. The softening temperature of corundum brick with content greater than 95% can reach above 1600 DEG C.
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials for thermal conductivity?
- The vacuum heat insulation plate is a kind of high efficiency thermal insulation board made of inorganic fiber core material and high resistance gas composite film. It is made of vacuum encapsulation technology and covered with special interface mortar.
- Q:What are the specific raw materials for plastic pallets?
- With excellent mechanical properties, its strength and elasticity are higher than HDPE, and it has good flexural fatigue resistance. It has good heat resistance and good chemical stability. Besides being concentrated by concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, it is relatively stable to other chemical reagents. The high frequency insulation performance of polypropylene is excellent because of its almost no water absorption, so the insulation performance is not affected by temperature.
- Q:What are the lining structures of lime rotary kilns and what are the requirements for refractories?
- The current configuration of domestic calcining active lime rotary kiln refractories are as follows: the discharge end of low cement high alumina castable with 3% steel fiber; the cooling zone and the firing zone: dry magnesia spinel brick with high aluminum brick with high temperature; preheating: high alumina brick; low temperature preheating zone: clay brick light clay brick; feeding end: low cement high alumina castable with 3% steel fiber; in addition, brick size also have the corresponding requirements; dimensional tolerances: dimensional tolerances used in different parts of the requirements are not the same, the general control in 2mm; corner damage: general permit edge damage 40mm and 5mm deep within angle loss in the hot and cold surface is allowed to have only one, three edges and the length of not more than 50mm; there are cracks parallel to the use of surface crack is not allowed, cracks of brick surface are allowed.
- Q:What are the high temperature refractory mortars made of?
- Siliceous mud, mineral composition and chemical composition is similar with silica, excellent corrosion resistance, water glass slurry, drying shrinkage, but also can be used for bonding fiber products, sealing furnace wall.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range