Detailed Product Description
- Input Voltage: 170-250V
- Output Voltage: 2-15V
- Output Power: 5.2W
- Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Output Current: 350MA
- Standard: CE&ROHS
- Color: White
- Material: Plastic
- Price: Factory direct price
- Strong point: Low cost
- Style: Modern
- MOQ: 1pcs
- Maket: Europe&Australia and others
- Quality: High reliability
1.Indoor LED Power Supply
·Small size,High efficiency,High reliability,Long lifetime;
·Working temperature -25~+40°C
·Low standby power,min to 0.3W;
·Start delay design,which can reduce the starting current when multiple simulatance start;
·CE certifide,ROHS compliant;
·Low output ripple moises.
- Q:How do I find someone to auction electrical engineering equipment?
- There is a good chance that if it is old equipment, it won't be worth much. There is also a chance that some of the old amplifiers and circuit board materials contain hazardous material or chemicals that need to be disposed of properly. A first step would be to take the parts numbers off the equipment and enter them into google. There is a good chance that the stuff you have is not going to be worth anything, if there are pieces that are worth much you could sell those, and then ship the worthless stuff off to a electronics recyclers.
- Q:2A6X6 AIRCRAFT ELECTRICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS! HELP?
- Hello. I retired some years ago from the AF with 24 years of service. The entire 24 years, I was in aircraft maintenance. The field that you are interested in is part of the aircraft maintenance field. There are several other jobs in that field such as airframe, engine, and areas such as communication, fire control, navigation, etc. Any job on the flightline is not a 9-5 job. Lots of 12-16 hour days, and 7 days per week will be in your future. Aircraft maintenance people are among the first to deploy to any war zone. You understand that in the military there is no such thing as calling in sick or being late for work. No matter what anyone else tells you, this is not like anything else that you have ever done. The good part is that every day is different and a new learning experence for you. Even though you will have to work like a dog most of the time, it will be a good experience for you. After a few years, you will have the confidence to tackle almost anything. As far as a civilian career, almost all aircraft maintenance jobs require a FAA Airframe and Powerplant license. The AF does not provide that to you, it is something that you have to get on your own. Your time in the AF will be as good as you make it. There are lots of rules that you are not used to such as weight and fitness standards. One unique thing about military service is the camaraderie that is hard to duplicate in the civilian workplace. Good Luck!!
- Q:Is it okay to use ATEX certified electrical equipment on Shabbos?
- When I was in fourth grade, the science teacher taught us the physics definition of work and explained how it differs from the everyday definition of work Much like that -- Jewish legal definitions of Hebrew words do not always line up perfectly with the everyday use of English words that aproximate them. With electrical items, the prohibition of fire is only one of the prohibitions to be aware of for Shabbat -- off the top of my head, there is also boneh (building) and bishul (cooking) On the reverse side -- your logic does not hold in even the most basic English definition. It is only the Karaites that believe there is a Shabbat prohibition of fire, the normative prohibition is on making fire and putting out fire -- thus, there are quite a few devices used on Shabbat that are straight forwardly on fire (well, heck -- just think of the candles themselves!!!) A Shabbat lamp is simply always on - but has some cover to keep the light from bothering. Hopefuly, this whole structure is well insulated (I don't know -- never used one)
- Q:energy interaction?
- You need extreem controle to keep thie on only one of the deciest.
- Q:Is it possible that electrical surge caused by lightning fry one small chip of my security alarm nothing else?
- The alarm company employs the expert who says so! I'd say it is completely possible. One problem with an alarm system is all the wiring connecting it to the various triggering devices. It is usually long, and elevated, not shielded in any way. It works like a large antenna. So, a lightning flash doesn't even have to cause a surge on the power lines, in order to induce a voltage on all this wire. Distant lightning will produce an EMP (electro-magnetic pulse). It is like a strong radio signal. It only has to exceed the breakdown voltage of any chip it can get to. As this has to be some particular chip, it could be taken out alone. It only takes the destruction of a single gate in it to render it useless. I'm sure the manufacturer would have had enough experience to realise the cause of that particular chip being taken out! Nothing else in your house can present such a large antenna to the pulse.
- Q:How to create an electrical connection outlet out of thin air?
- Resurrect Nicola Tesla, he could do it for you. Anything short of that, will necessitate your going over his patents for wireless transmission of electrical energy, and do it yourself. It can be done, but no one will admit it, nor tell you how. I doubt your utility company will like the idea either, as direct application of his design my end up spinning their meters backward and they'll end up owing you money.
- Q:Witches, Shamans, Psychics, Energy Workers: Do you have problems with batteries, electrical equipment?
- YES. There are times when everything that runs on batteries will drain when I try to use them. Light bulbs too. It doesn't happen all the time and I haven't figured out any rhyme or reason (if there is one) for when it happens. I do have a couple of theories though. One is that the entities are around and trying to let me know they are there or at times I become a beacon of sorts, and attract them. I also have had clocks with dead batteries start running again. Also rings, clicking sounds at the same time of day for awhile on a land line phone, and then it will stop. Had a TV that would come on by itself. I have witch friend that in every vehicle she as ever owned always have electrical problems, we call them her gremlins since its been happening for over 20 yrs: and she is real tired of it.
- Q:how can i prevent dust from gettingin my electrical equipment?
- You could turn your Living room into a clean room, and put on a bunny suit every time you go into it!
- Q:Is it bad practice to disconnect a line with current still running through it?
- That is a dumb electrical question ! As you turn any switch into OFF position, it is disconnect a line with current still running through it as you quoted in your question.
- Q:In an old house, how close is too close for the distance between an electrical box and water enterance?
- I only went by using this at artwork. The national electric powered Code demands: All yet kitchens; one receptacle each 12' measured alongside the baseboard. doors and sliding glass doors do no longer count quantity, bypass them. There could be an outlet the two area of a door interior 6' (lower back to twelve feet aside no longer counting doors). Any wall 24 or greater could have an outlet. Kitchens: shops 4 feet aside above counter tops. Any countertop 12 or greater could have an outlet. Microwaves could have a dedicated circuit. Any kitchen or tub receptacle interior 6' from the sting of a sink, measured quickly, only be a GFCI secure outlet.
We have been awarded and certified with ISO9001, 2008, CE, KC, GS, CUL, EMC, SAA, IP67, IP68, RoHS. From know-how research and development, structure design and validation, material selection, quality testing to trial and batch production, the product of the company undergoes a series of standard and rigorous control procedures in order to assure the quality for every piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
9.00% Central America
9.00% North America
8.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range