1 - 50W
CE and Rohs
3.it is water-proof item.
4.SMPS/switching power supply/power supply/Din rail power supply
5.Protections: short circuit / overload/ Over lamp/ Over voltage
6.AC input voltage range: 170~260VAC
7.DC adjustment range: 50~80V
8.Case material: Aluminum alloy
9.Over voltage protection: 120%~140% rated output voltage
10.Withstand voltage: 2000V
11.Working temperature: -20 degree to 40 degree
12.Connection: VDE input and output using the power cord, 200mm long line
13.Packing : 250g
- Q:Which of the following statements is NOT true about lockout/tagout?
- D is not true - a lock out tage is used whenever applying electricity to the circuit would result in dangerous conditions. When repair work is being done on the circuit equipment for example. Lock out tage are used for more then just electrical too.
- Q:In view of the EMP technology that some countries have, why can't we harden electrical lines and equipment?
- Cost, mainly. There's not enough money in the United States to harden ALL the electrical lines, much less all the equipment to boot.
- Q:i have a statistics questions relating to probability!?
- clerk 1; 0.4(0.020) 0.0080 clerk 2; 0.3(0.025) 0.0075 clerk 3; 0.3(0.015) 0.0045 answer: clerk 1
- Q:Building a motor car?
- i'll tell you my Electrical point of view, you need to calculate the maximum load, and speed and choose the rating of the DC motor, and of course you need to design a driving circuit to control the speed of the motor, u need a gear to reduce the speed of the motor and get higher torque, that's so difficult for you look for something easier :P
- Q:Which of the following is a step you should take to properly lockout/tagout electrical equipment and machienry?
- picked B and got it wrong. :( its either D or C
- Q:what sort of problem do electrical engineers work on?
- Q:Tips for playing shows (it's a rock band)?
- Learn to put up and break down your equipment quickly. I've seen a drummer take 30 minutes to set up the most basic of drum sets when the set was brought in. Have backups for your guitars and electrical equipment. A broken string on a guitar is a 15 minute pause on your set (experienced that from the same band that took that long on the drum set) to fix it. Ignore the crowd if you think they are bored (in music videos those crowds are paid to be all festive, but they are no where near that in real life). If they aren't paying attention to you, you can forget the onstage talk and sing alongs. Ignore the drunks (talk with the manager before hand on having the manager remove the noisy drunks). Have your merchandise (same band above forgot their stuff and I wanted a CD)!
- Q:What electrical equipment may be used during the conditioning process?
- Anything you'd like to use. Conditioner isn't exactly dangerous.
- Q:What does an electrical instrumentation technician do?
- You don't have the necessary qualifications for either immigration or temporary employment visa to Canada (or the US, for that matter). Instrumentation techs lack sufficient education and skill levels. You would need at least at bachelors, preferably masters, degree in Instrumentation Engineering to start with.
- Q:what is the average salary for an entry level electrical engineer?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what is the average salary for an entry level electrical engineer? I am getting my BSEE in a couple months and i'm curious as to what to expect or ask for. I am graduating from a good engineering school (UM Ann Arbor)
We absorb the advanced international technology, and our main products include all kinds of switch power supplies. Relying on superior quality, excellent service, prompt delivery and competitive price, our products are selling well all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range