Output Power: 1.4W
Output Type: Dual
Input Voltage: 90-130V
Output Voltage: 2-4V
Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
Output Current: 350MA
Price: Factory direct price
Strong point: Low cost
Maket: Europe&Australia and Others
Quality: High reliability
High reliability and Low price
Electric wire request
Input with 22AWG Tefon-insulated (170/150mm)
output with 22AWG Tefon-insulated (150mm)
Short circuit/Over voltage/Over temperature
2 years warranty
Europe&Australia and Others
- Q:What movie is being filmed in mckinney,tx?
- Bill Smith Cafe
- Q:Will a car battery run down if you use electrical equipment with the cigarette lighter (via an adapter)?
- if the auto is running the battery will not as you say run down.
- Q:Is a trailer brake controller necessary equipment?
- The purpose of a truck is to do whatever you ask of it. For a lightweight trailer all you need to connect are the trailer lights, a flat four connector. For bigger trailers you need trailer brakes, a brake controller, and a round seven connector. You can get a plug-in adapter to go from your round-7 to a flat-4 if you haul a light trailer. You cannot go from a flat-4 to a round-7 with brakes without re-wiring the truck. Do it right, do it once.
- Q:Distance that an arc can occur?
- That is ok with respect to any possible arc. But there may be other reasons to add insulation. Safety for example. If it's easy to add the insulation, do it. .
- Q:Vehicle issues when idling in traffic.?
- if u have the ac on or other electrical equipment it will effect ur idle speed mainly when the ac cuts in adjust the idle speed slightly this is normal for it to do this when the electrical system is under load but u don't wont it to cut out so by adjusting the idle should compensate for this all so check ur plugs and leads replace if necessary
- Q:Where in Geneve could I buy a WORLD TRAVEL ADAPTER for electrical equipment ?
- Check okorder
- Q:Electrical distribution systems?
- All equipment should get supply voltage same.So we have to connect all in parallel But to complete the circuit, we need Phase and neutral Bulbs, fans, washing machines, fridges are connected in parallel
- Q:What electrical equipment may be used during the conditioning process?
- Anything you'd like to use. Conditioner isn't exactly dangerous.
- Q:What is this piece electrical equipment that hospitals use.?
- AED : automatic external defibrillator
- Q:could an electrical engineer work in mechanical engineering?
- That can depend on where the engineer is working and what their work history is. In the company where I worked there was an electrical engineer who was considered an expert in all types of rotating equipment from pumps to compressors to turbines. He was also considered an expert in piping, pressure vessels and heat exchangers. All areas typically considered areas covered by mechanical engineers.
We have been awarded and certified with ISO9001, 2008, CE, KC, GS, CUL, EMC, SAA, IP67, IP68, RoHS. From know-how research and development, structure design and validation, material selection, quality testing to trial and batch production, the product of the company undergoes a series of standard and rigorous control procedures in order to assure the quality for every piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
9.00% Central America
9.00% North America
8.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range