Output Power: 1.4W
Output Type: Dual
Input Voltage: 90-130V
Output Voltage: 2-4V
Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
Output Current: 350MA
Price: Factory direct price
Strong point: Low cost
Maket: Europe&Australia and Others
Quality: High reliability
High reliability and Low price
Electric wire request
Input with 22AWG Tefon-insulated (170/150mm)
output with 22AWG Tefon-insulated (150mm)
Short circuit/Over voltage/Over temperature
2 years warranty
Europe&Australia and Others
- Q:I'm always tired and sleepy now and i don't know why ?
- You may be starting puberty, and that would make this normal.
- Q:What will happen to electrical equipment during the once in a generation solar storm NASA predicts?
- The okorder
- Q:So when's the next end of the world?
- The bible says that no man knows the hour or the day, not even the Son, but only the Father in heaven knows. But for those of us that study bible prophecy, there is very little left to be fulfilled before Christ returns. In other words, we are out of time. Do not delay if you need to get your life back on track with Jesus.
- Q:could an electrical engineer work in mechanical engineering?
- That can depend on where the engineer is working and what their work history is. In the company where I worked there was an electrical engineer who was considered an expert in all types of rotating equipment from pumps to compressors to turbines. He was also considered an expert in piping, pressure vessels and heat exchangers. All areas typically considered areas covered by mechanical engineers.
- Q:where can I find a differential +/- 5V power supply ?
- Try electronics suppliers such as Mouser, Allied, Digi-key, or Newark
- Q:type of fire extinguisher for each thing?
- Q:Electrical Engineering anyone?
- Galactic man already gave it all but I just wanted to wish you good luck in your studies. I just became a junior and I'm majoring in EE as well. I wouldn't suggest keeping a certain EE job in mind since you're just starting out. You really won't find what you like until you actually start taking the classes and doing some co-op/internships (if your school has a program like that).
- Q:How is Oil and Gas Industry related to Electrical engineering jobs?
- A great deal of electric power is used in extracting oil and gas from the ground, transporting it through pipelines, separating and refining the crude products and distributing the products. Electrical engineers design the required electrical equipment and the associated electric power distribution and control systems. In some situations, electric power must be generated on site rather than purchased from electric utility companies. In addition, electrical engineers are involved in the process instrumentation and control system design. The process control includes both computer systems and specialized electronic equipment.
- Q:What happens when you have reverse electrical polarity?
- YESespecially if you have anything greater than a brief contact. Car and marine batteries are designed to deliver a huge amperage (that is why jumper cables are so thick) for a relatively short time. The best thing is to use a automatic battery charger used for car batteries which usually has a reverse polarity light on them that flashes or beeps if you accidentally hook up the cables backward. Or hook a multimeter to a known battery , like a AA battery with the positive terminal labeled, and put the red lead of the multimeter to there and the other lead to the other end of the AA battery. If the digital readout is positive 1.5V or so then measure the marine batteries with the same red lead and if the multimeter shows a positive direction then you know you have the positive terminal. If the multimeter has a negative voltage, then you know you have to reverse the cables
- Q:What is the most important things I should learn about Electrical Risks and Safety Prevention?
- Wear 2 inch soles on your shoes keep one hand in your pocket don't stand in water and never touch a ground.
We have been awarded and certified with ISO9001, 2008, CE, KC, GS, CUL, EMC, SAA, IP67, IP68, RoHS. From know-how research and development, structure design and validation, material selection, quality testing to trial and batch production, the product of the company undergoes a series of standard and rigorous control procedures in order to assure the quality for every piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
9.00% Central America
9.00% North America
8.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range