1 - 50W
2.Installed on DIN RAIL.
3.2 year warranty.switching power supply.
AC input voltage range: 85~264VAC ; 120~370VDC
AC inrush current: Cold start, 20A at 115VAC. 40A at 230VAC
Protection: short circuit/ Over load/ Over voltage
Output: 5V, 0~6.0A/12V, 0~3.33A/15V, 0~1.70A/24V, 0~0.83A
Connetion: 1/P: 3 poles. 6 poles screw DIN terminal
Connection: 1/P: 3poles, O/P: 4 poles screw Din terminal
Size: 227 X 125.2 X 100mm
- Q:Which would be better civil or electrical engineering considering that i like physics so much?
- For god sakes, DO NOT go into civil! Civil engineering produces way too many graduates for the little jobs that exist. Also, the role of the civil engineer has changed in the last couple thousand years. Back in the old days, civil engineers built everything; however, due to the rise of other professions, their roles as engineers is shrinking. Let me explain: Design the look of the bridge / dam ARCHITECTS Study the foundation and land SURVEYORS Study soil content and dirt GEOLOGISTS Stress analysis of structure MECHANICAL ENGINEER who couldn't get a mechanical engineering job. Materials and supplies CONSTRUCTION MANAGER and INVESTOR Project timeline CONSTRUCTION MANAGER Electrical systems ELECTRICAL ENGINEER + ELECTRICIANS Hard labor CONSTRUCTION WORKERS As you can see, all these professions have already stolen about 75% of the civil engineer's job. Add the fact that a civil engineer wants to be paid $60k a year whereas these experts/specialist professions want only $40k. Go electrical engineering or even mechanical engineering. Electrical engineering jobs are in much greater demand because the field of electronics is exploding thanks to tablets, cell phones, etc. Have you seen the Apple's and Samsung's stocks lately?? That should tell you enough.
- Q:What are the specific requirements for an electrical engineering drawing?
- You sound pretty smart to be wearing a hat sideways.
- Q:Do you have a degree in electrical engineering?
- It took me 4 years to complete I am in a leadership development programing at a large aerospace company A lot of my classmates got jobs in the defense industry. Most are working in computer enigneering, rf design, or software
- Q:Fluent speakers of English, could you help me?
- The last person to leave should turn off the lights and electrical equipment. It is so obvious that electrical items that are on 24 hours a day are excepted that it does not need to be said.
- Q:My US 120V TV and stereo aren't working in 220 Amsterdam using 3000W transformers bought in US. Why?
- In case noone else has a better answer, this might be something to think about not sure if it is correct TV's especially, require the 60Hz frequency of the electricity in order to work properly if the Amsterdam power runs at a different frequency that might be the reason. Transformers convert the power (wattage) correctly, but not all transformers will convert to the correct frequency most transformers will convert wattage at the frequency they are plugged into If this IS the case, you need a wattage and frequency converter for your tv to work again, I may be wrong
- Q:does an electrical engineer operates on steam turbine or jet engine (or helps in its design)?
- Electrical engineers would be primarily interested in the driven equipment namely the generators. They might be involved to a slight degree in the design of engines and turbines but not to the extent that a mechanical engineer would.
- Q:What is wrong with the electrical in my house and how much will it cost to fix?
- Other people here have explained some of the possible causes but your question is about money. If you have $400 on-hand, it's going to be plenty enough. It may go as low as $150. The easier you make it for the electrician, the smaller the bill will be. Furniture in front of the outlets, all those boxes under the circuit panel and the painted-on cover plates will slow him down and cost you money. Something is wrong in one of those boxes.
- Q:Can I use American electrical equipment in Ireland??
- As long as you get a proper adapter that can handle the load, you should be fine
- Q:could an electrical engineer work in mechanical engineering?
- The specialization is different, so that an engineer of one field will have to do courses or be trained to perform in other field.
- Q:Because of global warming, should you put all electrical equipment on the second floor or the roof if your house is at sea level?
- Well I checked with NOAA sea level trend for Vancouver tide gauge, and it shows the yearly rise is 0.37mm, an online calculator says 0.37 Millimeters 0.01456692913 Inches, is that right? that is 1.45 inches in a hundred years. Edit. NOAA has tide gauge sea level trends for all of the US, I tried to post the graph for Vancouver, but for some reason Yahoo could not manage it (we are experiencing some difficulties it said)
We absorb the advanced international technology, and our main products include all kinds of switch power supplies. Relying on superior quality, excellent service, prompt delivery and competitive price, our products are selling well all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range