Our best selling products range:
1) Mitsubishi A, Q series PLC;
2) Omron C200H, C500, CQM, CJ, CS, C1000, CVM1 series PLC;
3) Allen-Bradley SLC500 series PLC (1746,1747).
4) Siemens PLC
Mitsubishi A series PLC
Digital Input Module
- Q:Do you have a degree in electrical engineering?
- I am currently studying to be an electrical engineer. It takes on average 5 years to get a Bachelor's degree. However some schools offer yu the chance to also obtain your masters in 5 years (requires alot of extra work). Electrical engineers have a wide gambit of job options. Often they involve jobs with heavy analytical problem solving, you also will be very fluent in mathematics as you will probably be required to maintain an astute understanding of calculus and physics. My father was is/was and electrical engineer who fixed medical equipment at hospitals, a field engineer. You may also be hired for you ability to solve problems rather than technical skills. It all depends what ou want to do though. My major electrical engineering with a robotics focus, so there are alot of jobs for electrical engineers.
- Q:what is an electrical ark?
- Don't know what an electrical 'ark' isbut and electrical 'arc' refers to the charge jumping from the anode to the cathode thru a medium such as air. Lightening is a electrical arcas is the sparks seen on Tesla Coils and other hi voltage devices.
- Q:Electrical Code question?
- It probably depends on the location of the disconnect switch for conveinice. Is the disconnect switch like a small breaker box? If so the GFCI could be located there, unless the regulations say otherwise.
- Q:I Want to start my own trading company for industrial Instrumentation and Electrical Equipment supplies .?
- Check your local news on how the industry is doing. Compare the unemployment and so forth to know if there is enough cash flow going on. Sometimes opening a business [which is risky] can work if you aim at a certain group and you know your audience. Do the investigating.
- Q:What is the AC Voltage at which domestic electricity is supplied in India ?
- If you measured the supply you must be in India. Why don't you call the electricity supply people and ask them what their official figure is? You should also ask them within what limits the variation is controlled. The difference in the figure stated on an item of electrical equipment, i.e. 230 vs 240, is irrelevant. They all will have a margin, maybe plus or minus 10 or 15%, within which they will work satisfactorily.
- Q:China electrical.?
- Lithium batteries choose a particular charger as they are able to ignite if over charged. they additionally will fail if discharged under 3 volts or so. you may desire to income extra. Edit. confident, some lithium batteries are no longer rechargeable. have been given so used to those that are - from my interest of type plane - that I forgot that some are no longer. Had a glance- those are no longer very lifelike, those cells designed for calculators and so on. stable for purposes the place there is an rather low drain and you choose long existence. no longer a stable thought for motorcycle lamps/torches etc. some chinese language maker has in simple terms positioned those out devoid of concept for what occurs whilst the 1st set of batteries run out. For motorcycle lamps I reccommend lighting fixtures furniture that use AAA or AA batteries, and then decide for NIMH recheargeables - Eneloop type is stable. while you're going for lithium recharchegable then the voltages are all distinctive and the chargers are too. as quickly as you do flow above single cellular lithium chargers then there must be balancing circuitryotherwise there's a hearth threat/threat of cells death. have you ever been following the maximum up-to-date information on the Boeing airliner with lithium batteries ?
- Q:what are things that harm the environment?
- Q:Electrodes are found in electrochemsistry, not in a generator?
- According to Wikipedia: An electrode is an electrical conductor used to make contact with a nonmetallic part of a circuit (e.g. a semiconductor, an electrolyte or a vacuum). There is an example of an electrode used in generators, and all industrial/commercial electrical systems. It is called a grounding electrode. It is a metallic rod that is driven deep in to the dirt, to establish a contact with the background Earth voltage. Is the dirt a nonmetallic part of the circuit? Well, dirt often does contain metals in it, but it isn't dominantly metal, so it still is considered non-metallic. And we normally hope that the dirt isn't part of the circuit, but there is a chance that it can become part of the circuit, and that is generally why grounding electrodes are installed. The grounding electrode doesn't really play an active role in the operation of any of the electrical equipment. It is more of a safety feature, as a JUST IN CASE the insulation on the live wire fails. Suppose the live wire insulation fails, and the live wire contacts the metal structure of a device (that isn't intended to play an electrical role), and you as a human victim touch that metal structure. You are also standing on the ground, and the natural path of electric current from the metal structure to the ground is through your body. Unless of course, a better path is established in advance. And that is what a grounding electrode, and the rest of the grounding system does. It establishes electrical continuity with all metals that aren't intended to be electrically involved, so that any failure of the live wire will trip the circuit breaker before there is a chance that the human gets injured.
- Q:Earthing in elecctrical equipment? what is it?
- Earthing system helping for Human safety to avoid electrocution due to earth leakage.Earth is acting like a Huge conductor because of it minerals Moisture contend (water).If any electrical equipment Insulation failure leakage will be there ,if the same equipment is not Grounded ,there is a possibilitiesof getting electric shock to Human.If the same equipment is Grounded the leakage current will flow to Earth protect from electric shocks Trip the circuit. Pl. check this link for brief idea.
- Q:whats the correct procedure if you found a piece of faulty electrical equipment?
- Both the previous contributors have given good advice. I think they are good enough. You can make lot of noise, but be careful nobody should get annoyed.
We mainly export our products to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, West Africa, West Europe, South America and South Africa. As we always do business according to international standards with honesty and efficiency, we have won a very good reputation in our business field. The prices of our automation products are so competitive that they are attracting more and more international clients.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||30.00% South Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% North America
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Eastern Europe
||Guangzhou province enterprise of observing contract and valuing credit
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range