Detailed Product Description
Hot dipped gal. before or after welding
PVC coating/powder coating
Wire Mesh Fence
Fence is a freestanding structure designed to restrict or prevent movement across a boundary.
Low carbon steel wire, stainless steel wire, PVC Impregnation, galvanized
2.Weaving: Woven and welded.
3.wire mesh fence Surface treatment:
PVC coated;electric galvanizing ,hot-dipped galvanizing
Corrosion resistance, aging resistance, sunshine resistance and weather resistance. easy to
transport; easy installed
steel clips or plastic clips; plastic anti-rain caps; base plate if need.
6.Fence are constructed for several purposes.including:
*Agricultural fencing:to keep livestock in or predators act.
*Temporary fencing: to provide safety and security and to direct movement.wherever temporary access control is required,especially on building and construction sites.
*Boundary fencing:to demarcate a piece of real property.
*Barbed wire fence:can be made in different styles as per requirement,like for agricultural pruposes.protecting livestock,demaring property, etc
* Chain link fencing: is most commonly available galvanized which is silver color. We also carry colored chain link fence.
- Q:PVC what is the difference between raw and recycled raw materials?
- Products using recycled materials are brittle, easy to break or burst, very durable.
- Q:Can PE material be used as food grade plastic?
- Plastic film PE the main consumption areas, because of its more and more used in consumption and transportation, the development of the relationship between demand and the overall economic situation is bigger, basically maintain a slightly higher than the national GDP growth, the growth momentum of stable existence of rigid demand. From the flexible packaging film production statistics, since 2006, the average increase rate of 13%, but also confirms the steady growth of plastic film. Another important consumption area of polyethylene is plastic pipe, and its output increases with the pace of urbanization in China, and the increase of municipal pipeline construction projects is increasing. In the next few years, the municipal water supply and drainage, gas pipelines, and urban underground power, communication, sheathing and pipelines will continue to be the focus of development in recent years.
- Q:What is the plastic bag made of?
- The main raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene and polyvinyl chloride, are not biodegradable. The main raw material for the production of plastic bags and polystyrene, polypropylene polymer, waste plastic packaging into the environment, because of its difficult degradation, caused by long-term, deep ecological and environmental problems. In the mixed waste plastic packaging effect of soil, crops absorb nutrients and moisture, will lead to crop failures; abandoned waste plastic packaging on land or in the water, animal as food ingestion, will lead to the death of the animal.
- Q:What is the difference between PPA plastic raw material and PP?
- PPA is a high temperature nylon, generally used in the automotive industry and the electrical and electronic industry, it has the characteristics of high temperature resistant nylon, but also much higher than nylon, that is to say in the high temperature working environment inside it will be more excellent performance than ordinary nylon, longer service life. At present, the high temperature nylon base material on the market is basically nylon 46, nylon, 6T, 9T and so on.
- Q:How many types of plastic materials are there?
- According to the different uses of plastics is divided into general and engineering plastics in general plastic refers to the yield, low price and wide application range of plastics, mainly including polyolefin, PVC, polystyrene, phenolic and aminoplastic five varieties. Many of the products used in everyday life are made from these general plastics. Engineering plastics are plastics that can be used as engineering structural materials and instead of metals to make machine parts and components. Such as polyamide, polycarbonate, POM, ABS resin, PTFE, polyester, polysulfone, polyimide and so on. Engineering plastics has the characteristics of low density, high chemical stability, good mechanical properties, excellent electrical insulation, easy processing, widely used in automobiles, electrical appliances, chemical industry, machinery, instruments, and other industries, is also used in space navigation, missiles, etc..
- Q:What material do you need for plastic film? Do you use this material?
- Or LDPE (high pressure polyethylene). Or a mixture of the two. The bags made of two materials each have their own characteristics, and are chosen according to the purpose and performance of the products. Polyethylene is petrochemical products, prices vary according to crude oil and market conditions every day, at present LDPE (high pressure polyethylene) offer at 13500 yuan. HDPE (low pressure polyethylene) at 11000 yuan up and down.
- Q:Aluminum Alloy door corner with what plastic raw materials do?
- Nylon two times, generally eight thousand and one hundred tons of good, I do the mold, and my customers are using this material
- Q:What are the raw materials of foam plastics and how do they come out?
- Chemical blowing agents are mainly azo organic compounds such as azo two formamide (ADCA or AC), 2, 2 '- azo two, DAB, AIBN, etc.. This kind of foaming agent is cheap, and the products are non-toxic, odorless and colorless. In addition to sulfonylhydrazine, such as 4, 4 '- oxo benzene sulfonyl hydrazide (OBSH) etc.. Attention should be paid to the decomposition temperature. The properties of chemical foaming agents are as follows:Azo two formamide (AC, ADCA). Orange crystalline powder. A large amount of gas (N2, CO and a small amount of CO2) is decomposed at 120 DEG C, and the gas yield is 200 ~ 300mL/g in the standard state, which is an efficient foaming agent.
- Q:How to test plastic raw materials?
- Contrast the appearance quality of raw materials, separately open 1~2 bags, take out a little plastic particles, contrast the size and color of the plastic particles in each bag. And compare the same batch of plastic particles with the previous batch. There were no obvious differences in the color and graininess of the raw material particles in different packaging bags and batches
- Q:I made of plastic raw materials accessories containing benzene, how to remove the teacher, please enlighten!
- The use of benzene: fats, resins and iodine and other solvents. Determination of mineral refractive index. Organic synthesis. Optically pure solvent. High pressure liquid chromatography is used as solvent, synthetic dyes, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, petroleum and chemical products, photographic materials, varnishes, nitrocellulose lacquer thinners, paint remover, lubricating oil, grease, wax, Sai Luluo, resin, artificial leather and other solvents. It must be the raw material you bought that contains some other additives. Benzene is not removed
Our company has staff members who are young, with higher education and rich working experience. Our company has gone into a right track and has set up good cooperative relationships with many manufacturers who have showed more interests in the new technologies that are designed by us, offering good support to our Group. With the advantages of located in a coastal developed area, our company will remedy the defects of low information and inconvenient commercial operating modes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||HACCP ;ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range