Detailed Product Description
particle size:-250 Mesh
factory outlet price...
1,High-conductivity oxygen-free copper
2,For wire and cable
3,Thickness :0.1-0 .8 mm
4,Width :20-420mm Copperbelt Specification
TU1 TU2(T2) C10200 C1020
Quality standard Depth 0.1mm-0.8mm
Side camber ≤150mm/n
Eiectic conductivity ≥100%
Tensile Strenhth ≥195MPA
Oxygen Content ≤0.0008%
- Q:What is the difference between EPS plastic particles and PS? What materials are represented?
- PS does not have no foaming agent. It is divided into GPPS (ordinary type) and HIPS (impact type). It is used for injection molding, extrusion, television, telephone shell, cup and so on.The main ingredients are polystyrene.
- Q:Raw materials for making plastic bags
- Polyethylene (Polyethylene, PE), referred to as PE. It is a high molecular organic compound which is made up of ethylene. Polyethylene is recognized as the best food for contact with food in the world. Non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, in line with food packaging hygiene standards. Polyethylene film, light and transparent, with moisture-proof, anti - oxygen, acid, alkali, air tightness, heat sealing and other outstanding performance. Known as "plastic flower" laudatory title. It is the most important and most important material in plastic packaging and printing.
- Q:What are the plastic raw materials for this purpose?
- Plastic classification, composition and characteristics, plastic is a widely used synthetic polymer materials, in our daily life, plastic products abound.
- Q:That kind of plastic bottle blows well
- PPEspecially the soft material, good toughness, non-toxic, high temperature resistant, often make catering appliance or other high-temperature product packaging; but the plasticity, processing difficulty, surface gloss and color processing, will be lighter, used to make disposable plastic bottles
- Q:What is the disposable transparent plastic cup?
- PMMA: commonly known as acrylic, transparent material, its surface hardness is slightly lower, easy to wipe flowers. It is suitable for making transparent insulation parts and general strength parts
- Q:What kinds of plastic properties can be divided into thermal properties?
- A. thermoplastic(a) polyvinyl chloride (PVC)Is the most widely used plastic varieties. Polyvinyl chloride resin is made from poly (vinyl chloride) monomer. According to the amount of plasticizer, it is divided into hard PVC and soft PVC. The former adds 30~70 phr of plasticizer <5 in 100 heavy resins, and the latter adds plasticizers.Physical properties: the relative density of hard PVC is 1.35 to 1.60, which is 1 / 5 of carbon steel; the relative density of soft PVC is 1.2 ~ 1.4.The water absorption rate of hard PVC is very low. The water absorption rate in long-term immersion in water is <0.5%; the soaking water is 24h, and the water absorption is 0.05%. The permeability of PVC is very low.The glass state temperature of PVC is 80~85 DEG C, the viscosity is 180 DEG C, the decomposition temperature is 240~260 DEG C (including stabilizer), and the brittleness temperature is -50 ~ -60 DEG C.The recommended temperature range of hard PVC is, in principle, maintained in terms of brittleness and glass temperature. If it is used above 50 degrees, necessary measures should be taken.The pure PVC, without stabilizers, begins to decompose at 150 C, releases hydrogen chloride, and further accelerates its decomposition. It decomposes faster than 180 DEG C. The polyvinyl chloride with the stabilizer decomposes the temperature to 240~260 degrees centigrade, but breaks down hydrogen chloride if used for 220 years. The material changes from dark grey to yellow brown, or even black. Therefore, in welding, we should try to avoid this phenomenon, the linear expansion coefficient of hard polyvinyl chloride is (5~6) X10-5 / DEG, 5-6 times larger than carbon steel. Therefore, when installing polyvinyl chloride pipes, expansion joints or bracing shall be installed to prevent deformation. When polyvinyl chloride is used as lining or bonding with other materials, the peeling phenomenon may be considered when heated.
- Q:What material is best for plastic gears?
- The most commonly used is the POM. It can be made of carbon fiber reinforced, more stable size, of course, can also use high-end engineering plastics, such as: PEEK, SP-1, Teflon, LR, and so on. For different occasions, different characteristics of the use of choice
- Q:What raw materials do plastic color printing plants use?
- Mainly plastic film and ink, the film is generally in accordance with the nature and requirements of products such as PVC film, POF film
- Q:What raw material (HDPE) made of plastic bags, high transparency, good sense of light master?
- Plasticizers can increase plasticity and softness of plastics, reduce brittleness, and make plastics easy to process and shape. Plasticizers are generally miscible with resins, nontoxic, odorless, and highly volatile organic compounds that are stable in light and heat. The most commonly used are phthalate two formic acid esters. For example, the production of PVC plastic, if you add more plasticizers, you can get soft PVC plastic, if not added or less plasticizer (dosage <10%), then hard PVC plastic.
- Q:Chemical, plastic raw materials, plastic raw materials how sub grade?
- That's because the raw material used for making plastic barrels is different. Just like the quality of the clothes, the grades of the fabrics used are different, and the products presented are definitely different.
Our main products are plastic extruding machines, plastic film blowing machines,geomembrane lines, geonet lines, plastic pipe lines, blowing film machine ,film making machine ,agricullture film machine green house film machine pe hrink machine and pof machine all kinds of plastic machienry etc. We can also design products or lines according to customers' requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||percent of export
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range