Detailed Product Description
particle size:-250 Mesh
factory outlet price...
1,High-conductivity oxygen-free copper
2,For wire and cable
3,Thickness :0.1-0 .8 mm
4,Width :20-420mm Copperbelt Specification
TU1 TU2(T2) C10200 C1020
Quality standard Depth 0.1mm-0.8mm
Side camber ≤150mm/n
Eiectic conductivity ≥100%
Tensile Strenhth ≥195MPA
Oxygen Content ≤0.0008%
- Q:What are the raw materials of plastics made of?
- Some plastics are pure resins, such as polyethylene, polystyrene and so on. They are called single component plastics. Some plastics, in addition to synthetic resins, also contain other auxiliary materials, such as plasticizers, stabilizers, colorants, various fillers, etc., known as "multi component plastic.".
- Q:What does MFI mean in PC material?
- The measurement of MI is usually based on the standard method of ASTM D1238. It is the principle of the plastic or resin into the metal sleeve of a fixed inner diameter, and heating the plastic or resin after melting, and then give some load on the piston, the piston on the weight of the molten plastic has been squeezed out from a small hole in the charge, and calculate the weight and squeezed out of plastic. This measuring method, because of the same material, the sleeve barrel inner diameter, load, and temperature are fixed, so in addition to test MI, can also be used for the determination of density, viscosity, and melt shear rate, shear stress... etc.
- Q:Main ingredients and formulations of PPR tubes
- The main ingredient of PPR tube is polypropylene. The formula is simple. It is added color masterbatch. Suggest not to add any calcium powder and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between PPA plastic raw material and PP?
- PPA is a high temperature nylon, generally used in the automotive industry and the electrical and electronic industry, it has the characteristics of high temperature resistant nylon, but also much higher than nylon, that is to say in the high temperature working environment inside it will be more excellent performance than ordinary nylon, longer service life. At present, the high temperature nylon base material on the market is basically nylon 46, nylon, 6T, 9T and so on.
- Q:Plastic raw materials are granular, why not powder?
- The powder is too choking! Add water to influence the effect of the product!
- Q:What are the raw materials needed for producing plastic hair dryer shell and flashlight shell?
- The shell materials are ABS and PAABS material is acrylonitrile (Acrylonitrile), 1, 3- (Butadiene) and styrene butadiene (Styrene) three kinds of graft copolymer monomer, ABS plastic molding temperature is 180-250 DEG C, but preferably not more than 240 DEG C, the resin will be decomposed.
- Q:What are the plastic bags made of?
- Barrels are usually produced in HDPE, and as for plastic bags, these materials can be made, including polypropylene. Relatively soft is made of high pressure material, relatively hard bag is made of low pressure material, hard and quite, is PP do. Linear low density polyethylene has a strong tear resistance and is generally improved by adding a certain percentage to high pressure polyethylene. The requirements are not too high to add some recycled materials and should be appropriate to reduce the cost of filling masterbatch.
- Q:What are the raw materials made of modified plastics?
- Plastic modification is to petrochemical production out of large quantities of general resin through physical, chemical, mechanical, improve or increase their capabilities to special environmental conditions in electricity and magnetism, light, heat, aging resistance, flame retardancy, mechanical properties and other aspects of the use function. Modified plastics is a plastic industry involving a wide range of areas, high technology content, and the modification technology of plastics - filling, blending and modification is raw materials and processing plastic products into almost all of the. From the production of raw material resin to the modification of plastic masterbatch from various specifications and varieties, in order to reduce the cost of plastic products and improve their functionality, the plastic modification technology can not be separated
- Q:What's the difference between recycled plastic bucket and plastic bucket made of raw material?
- Recycled materials produce more plastic impurities, so they look rougher and darker in color. If the stock is ready, the color is better. Recycled materials are very poisonous. If they are packed with food, it's best not to use them
- Q:Plastic raw materials, why LDPE and LLDPE?
- LDPE is a low density polyethylene with a large number of branched structures. The molecular structure is lack of regularity, so the crystallinity of LDPE is small, 65%~75%, and the density is low, 0.91~0.93 grams / cubic centimeter. LLDPE is a linear low density polyethylene. Its molecular structure is linear, branched less, branched short, and its density is similar to that of LDPE. Its physical and mechanical properties are better than those of LDPE.
Our main products are plastic extruding machines, plastic film blowing machines,geomembrane lines, geonet lines, plastic pipe lines, blowing film machine ,film making machine ,agricullture film machine green house film machine pe hrink machine and pof machine all kinds of plastic machienry etc. We can also design products or lines according to customers' requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||percent of export
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range