Detailed Product Description
1.High Quality PP Granulars
2.Color or transparent
3.High quality good reputation
PP Granules/Polypropylene Resin
1. Virgin grade pp granules
2. Blowing/injection/extrusion molding
3. Free sample
PP Granules/Polypropylene Resin
1. good quality and reasonable price
2. non-poteonods no smell adurless
3. it can replaced original plastic material, sometimes it can replace new material
1. Blow molding grade,
2. Injection molding grade,
3. Film grade;
4. Extrusion grade.
Melt Mass-Flow Rate
Tensile Strength at Yield
Outrigger impact strength(23°C)
Vicat softening point
- Q:What are the raw materials for environmental friendly portable plastic bags?
- The more advanced shopping bags made of PBAT and PLA composites are expensive, but biodegradable plastic.
- Q:ABS plastic storage conditions
- If it is ABS raw materials, storage: rainproof, moisture-proof, anti lightPacking is best provided with a PE inner bag for moisture proofThere is no place to pay more attention.
- Q:What is the concept of plastic raw materials for turnover containers?
- Plastic turnover box, other features: 1) plastic turnover box outer dimension refers to the maximum size of the logistics box cover. 2) the plastic turnover box has no standard inner concave, and the case size is 18mm. 3) the carrying capacity of a plastic turnover box means that the load is uniformly placed within the range of the environmental temperature. 4) the effective working temperature of the plastic turnover box is -25 DEG C - 40 DEG C. 5) plastic turnover boxes can be stacked for storage, saving space.
- Q:What material is good for plastic bellows?
- In the cases to recommend the use of PE (polyethylene) bellowsNo oxidizing acids, no environmental oils, vegetable oils, mineral oils, no organic solvents such as aliphatic hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, etc..Mainly used in the temperature range of -40 to 80 degrees Celsius environment; used in automobiles, motorcycles and other motor vehicle wire harness sheath; also used for household appliances, precision machine tools and other equipment wiring wire sheath.
- Q:What are the raw materials for vest plastic bags?
- Polyvinyl chloride, referred to as PVC, and the formula is (CH2 - CH2) n, is the most important kind of vinyl polymer, is the world's second largest plastic varieties after polyethylene. In China, the yield is the first in plastics. In the printing industry, packaging production of books, folders, tickets and other frequently used PVC calendered film cover color and transparent glazing film.
- Q:How many types of plastic materials are there?
- According to the different uses of plastics is divided into general and engineering plastics in general plastic refers to the yield, low price and wide application range of plastics, mainly including polyolefin, PVC, polystyrene, phenolic and aminoplastic five varieties. Many of the products used in everyday life are made from these general plastics. Engineering plastics are plastics that can be used as engineering structural materials and instead of metals to make machine parts and components. Such as polyamide, polycarbonate, POM, ABS resin, PTFE, polyester, polysulfone, polyimide and so on. Engineering plastics has the characteristics of low density, high chemical stability, good mechanical properties, excellent electrical insulation, easy processing, widely used in automobiles, electrical appliances, chemical industry, machinery, instruments, and other industries, is also used in space navigation, missiles, etc..
- Q:What plastic material has great impact resistance?
- Plastic raw materials Linai the maximum impact strength is MC nylon, the impact strength was > 500 kg. L cm / cm, nylon 11 cm / cm - 380 kg. The impact strength of polycarbonate, poly (phenol oxide), F-46, poly phenol, Yaan, low pressure polyethylene, polypropylene and nylon 1010 unreinforced is continuous".
- Q:What kinds of plastic properties can be divided into thermal properties?
- A. thermoplastic(a) polyvinyl chloride (PVC)Is the most widely used plastic varieties. Polyvinyl chloride resin is made from poly (vinyl chloride) monomer. According to the amount of plasticizer, it is divided into hard PVC and soft PVC. The former adds 30~70 phr of plasticizer <5 in 100 heavy resins, and the latter adds plasticizers.Physical properties: the relative density of hard PVC is 1.35 to 1.60, which is 1 / 5 of carbon steel; the relative density of soft PVC is 1.2 ~ 1.4.The water absorption rate of hard PVC is very low. The water absorption rate in long-term immersion in water is <0.5%; the soaking water is 24h, and the water absorption is 0.05%. The permeability of PVC is very low.The glass state temperature of PVC is 80~85 DEG C, the viscosity is 180 DEG C, the decomposition temperature is 240~260 DEG C (including stabilizer), and the brittleness temperature is -50 ~ -60 DEG C.The recommended temperature range of hard PVC is, in principle, maintained in terms of brittleness and glass temperature. If it is used above 50 degrees, necessary measures should be taken.The pure PVC, without stabilizers, begins to decompose at 150 C, releases hydrogen chloride, and further accelerates its decomposition. It decomposes faster than 180 DEG C. The polyvinyl chloride with the stabilizer decomposes the temperature to 240~260 degrees centigrade, but breaks down hydrogen chloride if used for 220 years. The material changes from dark grey to yellow brown, or even black. Therefore, in welding, we should try to avoid this phenomenon, the linear expansion coefficient of hard polyvinyl chloride is (5~6) X10-5 / DEG, 5-6 times larger than carbon steel. Therefore, when installing polyvinyl chloride pipes, expansion joints or bracing shall be installed to prevent deformation. When polyvinyl chloride is used as lining or bonding with other materials, the peeling phenomenon may be considered when heated.
- Q:PVC what chemicals do you need for plastic surface treatment?
- The commonly used techniques: solvent cleaning (skim), corona treatment, short wavelength ultraviolet radiation treatment, sandpaper treatment, sandblasting processing, plasma etching, chemical etching, heat treatment etc..
- Q:What is the raw material for producing high temperature polyethylene plastic bags?
- In the process, 2% montmorillonite can be added, which can significantly improve the thermal stability and tensile properties. For specific methods, please refer to the relevant literature.
Our company has advanced production workshop, equipped with the most advanced production line .In addition ,our company has independent research laboratory for our excellent scientific research personnel to develop new products. Our company using the ability of independent research and development to improve the production constantly ,but also pay much attention to the high quality . We welcome you to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range