Detailed Product Description
Certified Factory offer directly
Competitive price, good quality
Certified Factory offer directly
Competitive price, good quality
We specialized in offering LDPE, HDPE, LLDPE with Virgin type and kinds colors of Recycled type.
Because there are lots of grade with differenct applications, sorry that we could not display all of them here. But if you have any enquiries, welcome to contact me, we will quote you best service soon.
||melt phase polycondensation
||elongation at break
||Low elongation at break
||Resistance to environmental stress cracking
||Low-temperature impact brittleness temperature -76 °C breakage
||200 °C oxidation induction
||Carbon black content
||carbon black dispersion
||electric volume resistivity
- Q:I made of plastic raw materials accessories containing benzene, how to remove the teacher, please enlighten!
- The use of benzene: fats, resins and iodine and other solvents. Determination of mineral refractive index. Organic synthesis. Optically pure solvent. High pressure liquid chromatography is used as solvent, synthetic dyes, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, petroleum and chemical products, photographic materials, varnishes, nitrocellulose lacquer thinners, paint remover, lubricating oil, grease, wax, Sai Luluo, resin, artificial leather and other solvents. It must be the raw material you bought that contains some other additives. Benzene is not removed
- Q:PP plastic stool surface with those raw materials, what is the ratio?
- PP has good stress cracking resistance and has a high bending fatigue life, commonly known as "fold gum"".The comprehensive performance of PP is better than that of PE.
- Q:What kind of material is the raw material of plastic pipes?
- The raw material of plastic pipe is mainly based on the plastic tube type, type, polyethylene plastic pipe (PE) is the raw material of ethylene, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) material is polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene pipe (PB) is the raw material propylene.
- Q:What does plastic material include?
- The main raw material of plastics is oil and natural gas, that is, carbon hydrogen compounds. First, the appropriate large molecules in petroleum and natural gas are extracted, first split into monomers, and then polymerized into polymers to become plastic.
- Q:What are the materials for making plastic buckets? How many are there?
- There will not be a big gap, and some materials are good toughness, and some of the high strength, the original particles are basically not much difference. If it's recycled, that's hard to say.
- Q:How many types of plastic materials are there?
- There are many kinds of plastics. So far, there are about more than 300 kinds of plastic produced in the world. Many classification methods of plastic, there are two kinds of commonly used: 1, according to the nature of the heated plastic divided into thermoplastic and thermoset plastic molecular structure are linear structure, softening or melting when heated, plastic into certain shape, after cooling and harden. After heating to a certain extent, it softens again and hardens again after cooling. This process can be repeated many times. Such as PVC, polyethylene, polystyrene and so on. Thermoplastic molding process is relatively simple, can be continuous production, and has a high mechanical strength, so the development of very fast. The molecular structure of thermosetting plastics is the body structure, softening also occurs in heated, can plastic into a certain shape, but is heated to a certain extent or amount of curing agent, hardened stereotypes, re heating will not soften and change the shape of the. Thermosetting plastic processing, molding, the heat is no longer softening, and therefore can not be recycled, such as phenolic plastics, amino plastics, epoxy resin, etc. belong to this kind of plastic. Thermosetting plastic forming process is more complex, so continuous production has some difficulties, but its good heat resistance, not easy to deformation, and the price is relatively low.
- Q:How to test plastic raw materials?
- Thermal stability test of size and appearance quality. Place the product in a 8020C oven, 24H, and cool down to 2350C (2H). Measure the size of the same measuring point before and after the test, and calculate the percentage change rate. And observe the appearance quality changes, dimensional change rate of <0.2%, appearance is not allowed to have deformation, crack, expansion, surface gray, discoloration and other phenomena.
- Q:Application of CPE in plastics industry
- Chlorinated polyethylene is a kind of macromolecule material prepared by substitution reaction of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) by chlorination. According to the structure and the use of different, chlorinated polyethylene can be divided into resin type chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) and elastic type chlorinated polyethylene (CM) two broad categories.
- Q:How many kinds of plastic raw materials are there? How to distinguish them?
- Plastic with its superior performance gradually replaced many has been used for decades, hundreds of years of materials and utensils, becoming an indispensable assistant. Plastic and metal in hard wood, light transparent glass ceramic, corrosion resistance, rubber elasticity and toughness in a body. Therefore, in addition to daily necessities, plastic more widely used in aerospace, medical equipment, petroleum chemical industry, machinery manufacturing, defense, construction and other industries.
- Q:Pollution in the production of plastic raw materials from petroleum production
- Manufacturing process of resin is the number of small molecular materials (high molecular compound monomer, alkane, olefin, could also have liquid such as gasoline and diesel decomposed) by polymerization together into a polymer compound. The polymerization can be divided into polymerization and polycondensation according to the composition of monomer and the change of result.The reaction of monomer addition and polymerization is called polymerization. Condensation polymerization is the process of reaction, in addition to forming high polymer, but also produce water, alcohol, ammonia and other low molecular by-products. The composition of the polymer is different from that of the raw monomer. After polymerization, the polymers with large molecular weight can be obtained. Synthetic resins are polymers of high molecular weight. Resins can be divided into two categories according to their properties after heating: one is called thermoplastic resin, and the other is thermosetting resin. Thermoplastic resin after heating can soften, flow, repeatedly plasticization and molding, such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyvinyl chloride, polyamide; thermosetting resin is soluble and fusible before processing, but in the heating, pressurizing and curing agent under the action can become insoluble and infusible, cannot be heated again softening products to curing, phenolic resin, urea formaldehyde resin, epoxy resin, unsaturated resin belongs to this kind of resin.
In the past years, We have get more and more experiences in sales market and new items developments, Which shall be the great advantages for us to get more achievements in the international market. In the mean time ,our company has been awarded high reputation by the customers.
We will make"quality first,prestige supreme"management policy for our purpose, win your support by reliable product quality,best survice and well-deserved reputation,and provide you with the best quality of the products and professional service in time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range