Detailed Product Description
4.Factory price and free sample
We are manufacturer .In the field of chemical raw materials,we are professional!
Welcome to inquire and contact us.
Good flame-retardant, good frothing good preserving, good binding and low heat-conducting rate.Oxygen index over 30(testing after 7-14 days flowing)
This Flame retardant grade EPS can be used as building materials, materials for heat preservation, thermal insulation and for packing precision instruments
used for fire board, eps blocks, fish box production etc.
The EPS series products of our company need to be put on the place where it is cool and ventilated, keep the storage temperature below 20°C in order to minimize the lost of frothing agents from escaping. The lower the temperature is, the better the quality is. The products should avoid rain, fog, snow and lighting up from the sun, static electricity and flame. Once the package material of the products is open, it should be used up as quickly as possible. Otherwise, the remaining EPS might lose its function due to escaping of foaming agents. If the EPS is stored too long, the expandable times might decrease
We also produce HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE,GPPS,HIPS,PP,PVC,PE100,PE80,PC,ABS etc.
More information please feel free to contact me Lafy
4.Specification for reference
|Melt Flow Rate (MFR)||ASTM D-1238||3.8||g/10min|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D-638||≥22||Mpa|
|Tensile Elongation||ASTM D-638||≥45||%|
|Izod Impact Strength||ASTM D-256||≥90||J/M|
|Vicat softening point||ASTM D-1525||99||°C|
|Residual styrene mass content||-||0.05||%|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM D-638||55||g|
|Tensile Modulus||ASTM D-638||1800||MPa|
|Flexural Modulus||ASTM D-790||1750||MPa|
|Packing||25kg in pp bag,23MT/1X20FCL|
|Item||Test method||Test conditions||Value||Unit|
|Density||ISO 1183:1987|| ||1040||kg/m3|
|Water absorption||ISO 62:1999|| ||<0.1||%|
|Melt flow rate||ISO 1133:1997||200°C/5kg||3.8||cm3/10min|
|Tensile strength at break||ISO 527-2:1993||50mm/min||55||MPa|
|Heat conduction||DIN 52 612|| ||0.16||W/mK|
|Vicat softening point||ISO 306:1994||B50/oil||93||°C|
|Flame retardance||UL-Standard 94||>1.4mm||94HB||Class|
|Packing||25 in paper bag,23MT/1X20|
|Pentane Content||5.8||% Weight|
|Mean Unexpanded Bead Size||0.65||Millimeters|
|Coefficient of Liner Expension||6.3||Mpa|
|Single Pass Continuous||2||pcf|
|Maximum Continuous Service Temperature||80||°C|
|Packing||25 in paper bag,20MT/1X20'FCL|
- Q:What material is plastic bag made of?
- Shrinkfilm-- shrink film (Shrinkfilm) is a thermoplastic film that is stretched during production, contracted, and subjected to thermal air treatment or infrared irradiation during use. After heat treatment, the film is wrapped tightly in the package, and the shrinkage force reaches the maximum value in the cooling stage and can be stored for a long time. LDPE-- low density polyethylene (LDPE), low density polyethylene (HDPE), or LDPE, is the most widely used plastic packaging and printing industry in many countries. The specific gravity is 0.92 ~ 0.93, and can float in water. Low crystallinity (60%), under the pressure of 1000 ~ 3000kg/C square meters of bulk polymerization of high pressure polyethylene. At 23 degrees centigrade, the density is about 0.92. It is difficult to roll forming and is suitable for tubular films. Applicable to food packaging, fiber packaging, daily necessities packaging. Degradable plastic bags mark
- Q:What machines and materials are needed for the manufacture of disposable plastic cups?
- The dryer is moving in the same direction in the process of system design with the temperature reducing water vapor return material prepared to go back to the problem; in the process of drying, hot air flow from the tail to move forward, fully contact with the material, the heat conduction, convection and radiation heat transfer and make full use of heat energy; will be passed directly to the material, the material in the water the cylinder has been evaporated, inlet draught device will flow out of a large number of moisture, moisture, prevent dust pollution two efflux caused by internal spiral; stirring, sweeping, copy board, promote the movement of materials, complete the whole drying process; inverse spread guide avoid dehydration, reduce duplication of drying process.
- Q:ABS plastic storage conditions
- Plastic materials generally react with light and oxygen for a long time to become yellow and brittle
- Q:What are the raw materials for environmental friendly portable plastic bags?
- Now, environmental protection is only relative, that is, in PP or PE added starch, discarded starch degradation, but PP and PE still, but not as before, all plastic are not degraded only. Fully biodegradable environmentally friendly plastics have not been produced on a large scale, such as carbon dioxide or polylactic acid.
- Q:What do you mean by grade 1, class two or class three in plastic?
- Two material is that the raw material has been used once, but high pressure granulation except high-pressure granulation using imported large majority, if import large industrial film has not been exposed to the weather, so the quality is very good, the processed particles with good transparency, then it should be judged according to the brightness and surface whether the rough particles.
- Q:What are the raw materials made of modified plastics?
- Broadly speaking, the modification is to change the original performance, such as TPU, flame retardant, anti UV and so on; a narrow sense, the industry will be the new material of TPU polymerization, production is not called modified, and those who buy TPU new material made of flame retardant TPU, called "back modified". The modification process involves adding some resins or additives.
- Q:What is the plastic bag made of?
- Method for identification of toxic plastic bags. The water detection method: put a plastic bag into the water, non-toxic can be surfaced, and poisonous won't rise; hand touch detection method: white or colorless transparent is non-toxic, the hand has a sense of lubrication, the surface like wax; color detection method: toxic haze or color yellow, red, black, feel sticky; jitter method: take a plastic bag shaking, crisp sound non-toxic; sound stuffy astringent toxic.
- Q:What is plastic film material?
- You should first say what type of plastic film you are going to make. You should make a bag or make a plastic wrap. The type is different. You should see what determines what material to use, and the plastic film is also divided into many kinds
- Q:What does MFI mean in PC material?
- MI (Melt, Flow, Index, or, MFI,), Melt, Flow, Rate (MFR), the full name of the melt flow index, or the melt flow index, refers to a plastic material processing when the flow performance of the value. It is a conventional method of identifying plastic properties.
- Q:I'd like to know what PP plastic material is PP plastic raw materials cleaning can not use ultrasonic cleaning machine to wash it?
- PP plastic raw material is a thermoplastic resin. Its density is small, strength, stiffness, hardness, heat resistance are better than low-pressure polyethylene, can be used in about 100 degrees. With good electrical properties and high frequency insulation, free of moisture, but brittle at low temperatures, wear and aging, suitable for making general mechanical parts, corrosion resistant parts and insulation parts.
Our company has advanced production workshop, equipped with the most advanced production line .In addition ,our company has independent research laboratory for our excellent scientific research personnel to develop new products. Our company using the ability of independent research and development to improve the production constantly ,but also pay much attention to the high quality . We welcome you to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range