Detailed Product Description
recycle hdpe pellets is a kind of plastic material, is used to manufacturing any kind of pipes
Product name: pipe grade hdpe black pellets.
Application:it used to be manufacturing all kinds of pipe
||Description/name of HDPE
||Density kg/m3 at 23oC 23oC kg/m3
||Melt Index, g/10 min at 190oC
||variation of fluidity within the party, %, no more then
||Number of inclusion, pcs, no more than
||Mass fraction of ash, %, no more than
||Mass fraction of volatile substances, %, no more than
||tensile yield strength, Mpa, no less then
||Strength at break, Mpa, no less then
||Elongation at break, %, no less then
||resistance to slow crack growth, no less then
||mass fraction of granules smaller then 2mm
||mass fraction of granules bigger then 5mm but smaller than 8mm
- Q:Do you have plastic materials that are low in price instead of ABS?
- The PP temperature is 80-100 degrees, and H series of PP high temperature up to 140 degrees, is as the acme of perfection. At present, the only international.
- Q:What's the shell of the relay? What exactly is plastic?
- Relays, usually thermosetting plastics, refer to plastics that can be cured or otherwise insoluble in heat or other conditions, such as phenolics, epoxy plastics, etc.. Thermosetting plastics can be divided into two types: formaldehyde, cross-linking and other cross-linking. Formaldehyde crosslinked plastics include phenolic plastics and amino plastics (such as urea formaldehyde melamine formaldehyde etc.). Other crosslinked plastics include unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin, phthalic two, diallyl resin, etc..
- Q:What are the specific differences between plastics and plastics?
- Plastic materials (LC plastic raw materials wholesale, high temperature resistant plastic material, PPS, LCP, PET, PA, PES plastic raw materials suppliers): the main ingredient is resin, is made of polymer resin as main ingredients into a variety of auxiliary material or adding agent, at a certain temperature, with plastic and motor can be under pressure molded into shape and maintain the same shape of material under certain conditions;
- Q:How to make plastic raw materials?
- oil refiningPetroleum crackingCracking is the process of breaking down hydrocarbons with relatively large molecular weight and high boiling point under certain conditions, which are relatively small molecular weight and low boiling point hydrocarbons.Cracking under catalysis, also known as catalytic cracking.
- Q:Low pressure plastic raw materials in the process of blowing the two sides of the fold, how to deal with?
- Blow up ratio of transverse expansion ratio of the film, is actually on the orientation of the transverse tensile film, tension will have a certain degree of plastic molecules, the blowing ratio is increased, thereby improve the lateral strength of thin films.
- Q:Plastic PPT30S add what material will increase hardness?
- Technical parameters of Qilu Petrochemical PP (T30S)Project quality index test method of isotactic index% greater than 95 GB/T 2412 powder ash%, less than 0.03 GB/T 9345 tensile yield strength greater than 28 GB/T, MPa 1040 kg/m3 0.9~0.91 density, cleanness, color particle, /kg melt flow rate of 11~20, g/10min 2~4 GB/T 3682 brand name: Qilu
- Q:What kinds of plastic properties can be divided into thermal properties?
- A. thermoplastic(a) polyvinyl chloride (PVC)Is the most widely used plastic varieties. Polyvinyl chloride resin is made from poly (vinyl chloride) monomer. According to the amount of plasticizer, it is divided into hard PVC and soft PVC. The former adds 30~70 phr of plasticizer <5 in 100 heavy resins, and the latter adds plasticizers.Physical properties: the relative density of hard PVC is 1.35 to 1.60, which is 1 / 5 of carbon steel; the relative density of soft PVC is 1.2 ~ 1.4.The water absorption rate of hard PVC is very low. The water absorption rate in long-term immersion in water is <0.5%; the soaking water is 24h, and the water absorption is 0.05%. The permeability of PVC is very low.The glass state temperature of PVC is 80~85 DEG C, the viscosity is 180 DEG C, the decomposition temperature is 240~260 DEG C (including stabilizer), and the brittleness temperature is -50 ~ -60 DEG C.The recommended temperature range of hard PVC is, in principle, maintained in terms of brittleness and glass temperature. If it is used above 50 degrees, necessary measures should be taken.The pure PVC, without stabilizers, begins to decompose at 150 C, releases hydrogen chloride, and further accelerates its decomposition. It decomposes faster than 180 DEG C. The polyvinyl chloride with the stabilizer decomposes the temperature to 240~260 degrees centigrade, but breaks down hydrogen chloride if used for 220 years. The material changes from dark grey to yellow brown, or even black. Therefore, in welding, we should try to avoid this phenomenon, the linear expansion coefficient of hard polyvinyl chloride is (5~6) X10-5 / DEG, 5-6 times larger than carbon steel. Therefore, when installing polyvinyl chloride pipes, expansion joints or bracing shall be installed to prevent deformation. When polyvinyl chloride is used as lining or bonding with other materials, the peeling phenomenon may be considered when heated.
- Q:What are the raw materials of foam plastics and how do they come out?
- More bisphenol A epoxy resin, epoxy value of 0.51 ~ 0.22mol/100g. When the viscosity is 25 degrees centigrade, it is 20Pa / S; the viscosity is 130 s at 1Pa.
- Q:How do you increase the transparency and hardness of PP plastic suction pipes? What raw materials do you need to add?
- Add transparent nucleating agents to improve transparency, such as milk tea cups
- Q:What two ingredients fit together to solidify like plastic?
- If the viscosity of the epoxy resin is reduced, a curing agent with poor adhesion (e.g., I am a fast curing agent) is adopted. By vacuum and so on, let the glue into the gap, pay attention to the hardness of the curing agent should be higher, so as to effectively measure
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average