Detailed Product Description
recycle hdpe pellets is a kind of plastic material, is used to manufacturing any kind of pipes
Product name: pipe grade hdpe black pellets.
Application:it used to be manufacturing all kinds of pipe
||Description/name of HDPE
||Density kg/m3 at 23oC 23oC kg/m3
||Melt Index, g/10 min at 190oC
||variation of fluidity within the party, %, no more then
||Number of inclusion, pcs, no more than
||Mass fraction of ash, %, no more than
||Mass fraction of volatile substances, %, no more than
||tensile yield strength, Mpa, no less then
||Strength at break, Mpa, no less then
||Elongation at break, %, no less then
||resistance to slow crack growth, no less then
||mass fraction of granules smaller then 2mm
||mass fraction of granules bigger then 5mm but smaller than 8mm
- Q:What plastic material has great impact resistance?
- Plastic raw materials Linai the maximum impact strength is MC nylon, the impact strength was > 500 kg. L cm / cm, nylon 11 cm / cm - 380 kg. The impact strength of polycarbonate, poly (phenol oxide), F-46, poly phenol, Yaan, low pressure polyethylene, polypropylene and nylon 1010 unreinforced is continuous".
- Q:Does plastic raw material ENBA have toughening effect?
- Both of them are similar, because they are polar and elastic, so they can be used as toughening agents in plastics. The price should be high. There are strong polarity of grafted materials, such as ST-1 and other toughening agents, moderate price, high performance price ratio.
- Q:How to make plastic raw materials?
- polyethyleneFor short, PE is a thermoplastic resin made by the polymerization of ethylene. Industrially, it also includes copolymers of ethylene with a small amount of alpha olefins. Polyethylene is odorless, non-toxic, feel like wax, has excellent resistance to low temperature performance (minimum temperature can reach -70 ~ -100 C), good chemical stability, erosion resistance to most acid-base (not resistant to oxidizing acid), insoluble in common solvents at room temperature, low water absorption, excellent electrical insulation properties; but polyethylene for environmental stress (chemical and mechanical function) is very sensitive, heat aging resistance difference. The properties of polyethylene vary depending on the molecular structure and density. The products of different densities (0.91 ~ 0.96g / cm3) can be obtained by different production methods. Polyethylene can be used as a general thermoplastic forming method (see plastic processing). Widely used, it is mainly used for making films, containers, pipes, monofilament, wires, cables, daily necessities, etc., and can be used as high frequency insulating materials for television, radar and so on. With the development of petrochemical industry, polyethylene production has been developed rapidly, and the output is about 1/4 of the total plastic output. In 1983, the total production capacity of polyethylene in the world was 24.65Mt, and the capacity of the equipment under construction was 3.16Mt.
- Q:What do you mean by grade 1, class two or class three in plastic?
- Two material is that the raw material has been used once, but high pressure granulation except high-pressure granulation using imported large majority, if import large industrial film has not been exposed to the weather, so the quality is very good, the processed particles with good transparency, then it should be judged according to the brightness and surface whether the rough particles.
- Q:Will plastic raw materials (such as PET, PP, etc.) be made of non-woven fabrics, will certainly contain BPA?
- Only PC (polycarbonate) is available.If the customer is not sure, you can take your product to the third party organization testing, prove that you can do without BPA, and ask your supplier to provide inspection reports and guarantee without BPA.
- Q:What are the common raw materials used in plastic bottles? What are the main features?
- PC bottles are transparent, shock resistant and high temperature resistant. They are expensive. 5 gallon pure water bottles are used at most. They can be sterilized by high temperature steam.The key depends on what you want to install, there is no corrosive, appearance requirements, and so on, decided to use what materials.
- Q:What is the difference between PA66 and PA6 plastic raw materials? Differences in price, color, performance, etc
- PA6 also known as nylon 6 is translucent or opaque white particles, thermoplastic, light weight, good toughness, chemical resistance and good durability and other characteristics, generally used for auto parts, machinery parts, electronic products, engineering accessories and other products.
- Q:PVC what is the difference between raw and recycled raw materials?
- Because the recycled material is a result of high temperature dissolved, it is likely to emit a pungent flavor, this odor may be harmful to humans.
- Q:What are the specific differences between plastics and plastics?
- General characteristics of plastic raw materials (LC plastic raw materials wholesale, high temperature resistant plastic materials, PPS, LCP, PET, PA, PES plastic raw material suppliers):1) the plastic material is heated and compressed, and the coefficient of linear expansion is much larger than that of metal;2) the stiffness of a general plastic material is one order lower than that of the metal;3) the mechanical properties of plastic raw materials will decrease obviously when heated for a long time;4) the general plastic material is temporarily subjected to stress at normal temperature and below its yield strength, and permanent deformation occurs;5) plastic raw materials wholesale, sensitive to notch damage;6) the mechanical properties of plastic raw materials are usually much lower than those of metals, but some composite materials have higher specific strength and specific modulus than metals. If the products are properly designed, they will be more effective;7) the mechanical properties of reinforced plastic raw materials are various;8) some plastic materials absorb moisture and cause changes in size and properties;9) some plastics are flammable.
- Q:What is plastic material E-PET?
- PEI is generally broken piece of edible oil bottle, coke bottles, water bottles and other beverage bottles. Professionally speaking, PET is polyethylene terephthalate, and E-PET refers to high transparency, smooth surface, large bottle thickness, high temperature resistance at 120 degrees Celsius or more. Simply put, it's a PET bottle of good quality. Our jargon is a mineral water bottle.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average