Detailed Product Description
temporary pool fence
welds are fairly strong
high quality low carbon steel wire, Q235
Made from raw material
temporary pool fence
This is a kind of mobiled,repetitious using fencing product.It is mainly used in various building site or mine site for security protecting,exclosure and so on.
1>fence panel;:plastic flim+wood/metal pallet
2>fence post:every post pack with a plastic bag(the cap is covered well on the post)+pallet
3>accessory:small plastic bag+carton box
Mild steel wire ,Superior quality low carbon steel wire, pre-crimped.
Our temporary fencing systems can quickly and easily be installed, without the need to disturb the surface area by digging holes or laying foundations.
1. Temporary fencing to secure construction sites and private property.
2. Temporary fencing of residential housing sites.
3. Temporary fencing and crowd control barriers for major public events, sports,ect.
4. Temporary safety fencing for swimming pools.And many other uses
Using high quality of Iron Rod as raw material. Usually the surface treatment is Galvanized after welding.The fence obtain very strong powers to resist the concussion. Because there are some bends on the fence.
- Q:What are the bulk density, size and moisture content of the general plastic material?
- Another density, independent of particle size, is the true density.Low-density polyethylene: true density of 0.910 ~ 0. 925g / cm3True density of linear low-density polyethylene 0.917-0.923 g/cm3
- Q:What is the concept of plastic raw materials for turnover containers?
- Plastic turnover box, other features: 1) plastic turnover box outer dimension refers to the maximum size of the logistics box cover. 2) the plastic turnover box has no standard inner concave, and the case size is 18mm. 3) the carrying capacity of a plastic turnover box means that the load is uniformly placed within the range of the environmental temperature. 4) the effective working temperature of the plastic turnover box is -25 DEG C - 40 DEG C. 5) plastic turnover boxes can be stacked for storage, saving space.
- Q:What material is best for plastic gears?
- The most commonly used is the POM. It can be made of carbon fiber reinforced, more stable size, of course, can also use high-end engineering plastics, such as: PEEK, SP-1, Teflon, LR, and so on. For different occasions, different characteristics of the use of choice
- Q:What is the difference between ABS plastic raw materials and recycled materials? Or how to distinguish between raw materials and recycled materials?
- Recycled materials are usually colored, and natural recycled materials do not exist in theory. The black recycled material is the most, and the recycled material is generally poor in toughness. The other is not much different from the new material.
- Q:What is the material of plastic dip?
- Immersion is a plastic coating process, that is, the plastic coating on the substrate (usually metal), such as: our daily clothes racks, pliers handle, scissors on the rubber sleeve, handrails and so on. According to whether need to be heated into hot dip and cold plastic raw materials, in accordance with the dip to points can be divided into liquid dip and dip powder.
- Q:Plastic raw materials, electroplating grade round face, electroplating grade, what is the concept?
- Such as ABS727 and so on. For example, plastic plating material can not add any gate material, that is because the material may be part of the carbonization, leading to local polarity reduction, will form electroplating pores.
- Q:What is the material of plastic flat screen?
- It is made of hot spraying and cold fixing. It has the characteristics of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, toughness and so on. It can be used as a substitute for wire. The utility model has the advantages of corrosion resistance, light weight, long service life, no poison, no smell and good transparency.
- Q:How to identify the proportion of nozzle material in plastic?
- Generally within 15% is allowed; if the nozzle is too much will cause the following phenomenon: product strength decreased, brittle, easy to crack; cause accelerated aging
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing plastic bowls and cups?
- Mostly PP, PE, these two.
- Q:What plastic material is resistant to high temperature?
- High temperature resistant plastic material:PPS: (PPS)Polyphenylene sulfide (abbreviated as PPS) is a new type of high performance thermoplastic resin. It has the advantages of high mechanical strength, high temperature resistance, chemical resistance, flame resistance, good thermal stability and good electrical performance. It is widely used in the fields of electronics, automobile, machinery and chemical engineering
Our company has staff members who are young, with higher education and rich working experience. Our company has gone into a right track and has set up good cooperative relationships with many manufacturers who have showed more interests in the new technologies that are designed by us, offering good support to our Group. With the advantages of located in a coastal developed area, our company will remedy the defects of low information and inconvenient commercial operating modes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||HACCP ;ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range