Detailed Product Description
temporary pool fence
welds are fairly strong
high quality low carbon steel wire, Q235
Made from raw material
temporary pool fence
This is a kind of mobiled,repetitious using fencing product.It is mainly used in various building site or mine site for security protecting,exclosure and so on.
1>fence panel;:plastic flim+wood/metal pallet
2>fence post:every post pack with a plastic bag(the cap is covered well on the post)+pallet
3>accessory:small plastic bag+carton box
Mild steel wire ,Superior quality low carbon steel wire, pre-crimped.
Our temporary fencing systems can quickly and easily be installed, without the need to disturb the surface area by digging holes or laying foundations.
1. Temporary fencing to secure construction sites and private property.
2. Temporary fencing of residential housing sites.
3. Temporary fencing and crowd control barriers for major public events, sports,ect.
4. Temporary safety fencing for swimming pools.And many other uses
Using high quality of Iron Rod as raw material. Usually the surface treatment is Galvanized after welding.The fence obtain very strong powers to resist the concussion. Because there are some bends on the fence.
- Q:How to use all kinds of plastic materials?
- ABS acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymerABS acrylonitrile (chemical corrosion resistance, surface hardness of butadiene styrene) (toughness) (good processability, good dyeing weatherability, easy oxidation) with good comprehensive performance, high impact toughness and good mechanical properties, excellent heat resistance, oil resistance and chemical stability, stable size, easy to machine processing, surface plating, good electrical properties.Suitable plastic products: for general structures or wear resistant transmission parts and corrosion protection equipment. Gears, pumps, impellers, bearings, handles, pipes, motors, housings, electronic parts, clocks and watches, water tanks, freezers, refrigerators, housings, stationery, toys
- Q:What is the difference between EPS plastic particles and PS? What materials are represented?
- EPS is a foaming agent that is used to make foam, which is the white foam that is packed in the TV and refrigerator.
- Q:What is the hardness of PAEK+30%GF plastic material?
- The German mineralogist 7 (F.Mohs) from nature ten minerals commonly used as the standard, the hardness is divided into 1 degrees to 10 degrees ten grades, namely Moss hardness standard (Mohs Hardness), also known as the Moss hardness (Mohs hardness).Mohs hardness used to express the performance characterization of mineral mutual abrasion resistant ability.
- Q:What are the heavy bags in the plastic material?
- Plastic raw materials in the heavy bag refers to high pressure polyethylene (LDPE) is a kind of special, for the production of plastic packaging bags, the plastic bags bearing force and pulling force are high, and have a high degree of transparency, plastic raw materials sales is often called the heavy bag material, melting point to: 0.3
- Q:Raw materials for making plastic bags
- Polyethylene (Polyethylene, PE), referred to as PE. It is a high molecular organic compound which is made up of ethylene. Polyethylene is recognized as the best food for contact with food in the world. Non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, in line with food packaging hygiene standards. Polyethylene film, light and transparent, with moisture-proof, anti - oxygen, acid, alkali, air tightness, heat sealing and other outstanding performance. Known as "plastic flower" laudatory title. It is the most important and most important material in plastic packaging and printing.
- Q:What is the material of plastic flat screen?
- Plastic flat net (also known as plastic breeding net) is plastic material in the extruder heating melting through the extrusion into a special rotating head is provided with a plurality of holes inside and outside of the die, the molten plastic flowing through the die pore forming two shares melt silk, because of head rotation, two shares converge to a continuous filament thus, the formation of network, after cooling into the net.
- Q:Dissolve in 0.3 of the LDPE plastic raw materials what?
- The molecular structure of the conventional LLDPE is characterized by its linear backbone, with only a few or no long branched chains, but contains some short branched chains. Without long branched chains, the crystallinity of polymers is higher.In general, LLDPE resins are characterized by density and melt index. The density is determined by the concentration of comonomer in the polymer chain. The comonomer concentration determines the short branch chain in the polymer. The length of the short branched chain depends on the type of comonomer. The higher the concentration of comonomer, the lower the density of the resin. In addition, the melt index is a reflection of the average molecular weight of the resin, mainly determined by the reaction temperature (solution method) and the addition of chain transfer agents (gas phase method). The average molecular weight is independent of the molecular weight distribution, and the latter is mainly influenced by the type of catalyst.
- Q:I'd like to know what PP plastic material is PP plastic raw materials cleaning can not use ultrasonic cleaning machine to wash it?
- PP plastic raw material is a thermoplastic resin. Its density is small, strength, stiffness, hardness, heat resistance are better than low-pressure polyethylene, can be used in about 100 degrees. With good electrical properties and high frequency insulation, free of moisture, but brittle at low temperatures, wear and aging, suitable for making general mechanical parts, corrosion resistant parts and insulation parts.
- Q:What is the raw material for producing corn starch plastic film?
- Starch and biodegradable plastics mixing of biomass materials currently used most commonly used aliphatic polyester or aliphatic polyester mixed starch manufacturing, aliphatic polyester mainly includes the use of renewable resources as raw materials for the production of poly lactic acid, by microbial synthesis of polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHB, PHA), as well as for petroleum polycaprolactone synthesis the raw materials (PCL), polybutylene succinate (PBS) and its copolymer. Using starch and biodegradable polymer material mixing technology can produce a completely biodegradable plastic film and packaging materials, close to the performance of plastic, and theoretically solve the biodegradable polymer material with the characteristics of molecular design, molecular tailoring and chemical modification of starch, physical and chemical modification, can obtain good performance and low cost and control the degradation period can be completely biodegradable materials.
- Q:Chemical, plastic raw materials, plastic raw materials how sub grade?
- That's because the raw material used for making plastic barrels is different. Just like the quality of the clothes, the grades of the fabrics used are different, and the products presented are definitely different.
Our company has staff members who are young, with higher education and rich working experience. Our company has gone into a right track and has set up good cooperative relationships with many manufacturers who have showed more interests in the new technologies that are designed by us, offering good support to our Group. With the advantages of located in a coastal developed area, our company will remedy the defects of low information and inconvenient commercial operating modes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||HACCP ;ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range