hot dipped galvanized steel coil
Zero Spangle, Regular Spangle, Small Spangle
chromated and oiled, chromated and non-oiled
cold rolled galvanized
508mm or 610mm
3-5MT/Coil or as your request
Softy , half hard and hard quality
2.Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Fully seaworthy export packing. Each coil is wrapped in water-proof paper.Fixed with steel strips.
Delivery Detail:about 12 days
ISO9001, BV test
FOB, CFR, CIF
DX51D+AZ, DX52D+AZ, DX53D+AZ,
SGLCC, SGLCD, SGLCDD, SGLC 400
CS type C, CS type B, DS, SS255, SS345
Cold rolled steel coils
SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, DC01, DC03, DC04, CS, DS, DDS, Q195, Q250, Q350
chromium free passivation, chromium passivation, fingerprint resistant, oiled
5.What is the application of Steel Coil?
There are two sides,one is out side: Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth;the other is inside: Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter.
- Q:Can your sweat tarnish real silver & steel jewelry?
- steel shouldn't really tarnish, it rusts and moisture increases that. Silver tarnishes when exposed to air and sulfur. Moisture increases the process a bit, but it happens anyway. Sweat is not gross, it's a necessary function of your body, otherwise you would die. A lot of sports people wear jewelry and they sweat a lot. If you wear the jewelry all the time, that will prevent the tarnish a bit. If you take it off, clean it (water and dish washing liquid), dry it and put it in a zip lock back to keep it away from air and moisture. In the end, cleaning the jewelry is quick and easy so don't worry about it.
- Q:why do you heat steel when hardening?
- Heat treatment deforms the crystal micro structure of the Steel. With heat (and cold) treatment the organisation or Diffusion of the micro particles can be manipulated. There is a higher concentration of particles after heat treatment, thus making the micro structure of the steel more dense, and the physical performance of the steel better. Stronger. Hope this helps ! Please like.
- Q:Brass or steel cases through an AR-15?
- my uncle is a cop and he received't run metal case by skill of his ar. it actualy did reason it to jam, and he cleans it after each decision visit. the element with ars is they are very low tollerance and require softer metals which will push them round esier. by skill of the years, metal will also positioned on down your internals swifter than brass because brass is softer. some mags each once in a lengthy time period wont damage some thing, yet when i wouldnt completely use metal case in mine.
- Q:steel or graphite?
- I use steel shaft golf clubs (mens so called clubs) I find the garphite shaft that is typically used for womens clubs is too light and I have a messy swing Callaway Big Bertha is GREAT .... very forgiving club and the oversized clubhead is great for beginners up to advanced. *****FOR MEN - STEEL******* no graphite (just the woods have graphite shafts but the irons are steel
- Q:1943 Steel Pennies....?
- The article I am inclosing quotes the price at 50 cents, apparently the 1943 copper penny is worth thousands of dollars.
- Q:stainless steel not so stainless?
- Dear pwrgrlmanda, I also use stainless steel. I have found the best way to clean any cookware that has food baked or cooked on it is by filling my sink with the hottest water possible, submerging the entire piece of cookware in the sink and then liberally sprinkling cascade powder over the top. Allow it to set overnight and usually in the morning everything will come off with a nylon scrubber. It really works! No more elbow grease. This also works for corning ware, glass baking pans, cookie sheets etc. Hope it works for you.
- Q:Classify the following in as many ways as possible:stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is an iron-carbon alloy that contains about 13% chromium. There are 3 types, each of which have different properties depending on what ingredient is added and these are...nickel, carbon, and manganese... Stainless steal is homogeneous in that you only see one phase (steel) and none of the different parts from which it is made...
- Q:Where are the coils and the steel plates used? Where did the steel plate come from?
- Steel plate is divided into many kinds of PU, low alloy, boiler plate, vessel plate, high strength plate, etc..
- Q:Steel and Iron Ore?
- Iron ore is just a rock -- in fact it would probably be hard to tell iron ore from a piece you found lying out in your backyard. It's what mines produce, and it needs to be burned to separate it into its different elements. Iron is an element. It is the purest form of the metal. Steel is mostly iron, but it is not pure iron. To make steel you must burn coke (another kind of rock) along with the iron ore. The coke adds carbon to the iron, producing steel which is stronger than pure iron.
- Q:How would you encase steel in concrete?
- Yeah, just pour the concrete over it, but make sure the steel is in the middle of the concrete (I'm sure you can figure out a way to do this). What you're thinking of is called steel rebar.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range