General Information Of Galvalume Steel Coil AZ150
With Cold Rolled Steel as base metal,with the aluzinc coated, finally the plate steel is called galvalume steel. Galvalume steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Prepainted Galvanized Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:What kind of steel alloy have the strongest attraction for magnets?
- the more the iron the more ferrous it is which means magnets stick better the best would be using iron alloy (mainly iron) but you could also use really any type of steel (almost all alloys contain iron)
- Q:Does stainless steel watches rust?
- Stainless Steel comes in many different grades, a prime example is to see if a magnet sticks to it if so it has a high iron content as the grade of the stainless increases its magnetic ,iron properties decrease have you ever left a stainless knife, fork, spoon in a kitchen sink for a few days it will show evidence of rusting most jewelery is low grade stainless as it does not need to to be suitable for medical grade or marine grade quality under normal conditions wearing your stainless steel watch will not make it rust however if you were to leave that watch in contact with another metal and they are wet then yes it will rust as it will create a chemical reaction.
- Q:Which one is bigger? Steel Force in Dorney Park or Tidal Force in Hershey Park?
- steel force breaks the 200ft mark and is a steel out and back roller coaster. Tidal force is a water ride that is about 100 ft tall. If you can do Steel Force then you should be able to handle anything at Hersheypark. the on;y ride they have bigger is the Kissing Tower
- Q:is carbon steel a good matirial for a usable sword?
- Why the interest in a 'usable' sword ~~ are you really going to use it?
- Q:best folding pocket knife or best steel for them?
- We hear it all the time and to be honest, it’s really, really hard to simply tell you what the ultimate pocket knife is. That’s because there are so many different knives on the market today and each one is suited to a different user and application. Of course there is a bunch of crap out there which we will endeavor to ensure you steer clear of but even after weeding those out you’re left with literally hundreds of choices from top quality manufacturers.
- Q:The effect of sodium chloride on mild steel?
- The mild steel contains a lot of Iron. The NaCl solution quickly attacks the iron content and forms rust. Over time, the solution may also cause what is called 'Chloride Cracking' of the steel. Pitting corrosion of stainless steel due to chlorides would certainly produce a rust-colored product. Passivation can be used to maintain a good corrosion resistant surface of stainless steel process vessel. There are many commercial products for this purpose. In the pharmaceutical industry, this process is often called derouging, that is to remove the buildup of iron oxides on the stainless steel process surfaces
- Q:Mild Steel furniture finishing?
- No, I don't think the oil will do what you want. I have heated and quenched metal in oil several times (to harden it) and it did not give a finish to steel. I have heard of heating steel to a high temperature (red) and putting powdered sulfur on it, it will make a black finish. BUT, sulfur stinks and you would not do this indoors. And I don't know what the results would be like for indoor use. At the hardware store, you can find something like POR (paint on rust), a brand name of rust neutralizer. There are others. You spray it on (or paint) and it will turn rust into a glossy black material. Other than that, I think paint is your best option. Check out the new finishes they have now, if you haven't checked, they have come a long way. If you let them dry completely (in the sun) the spray can finishes are very durable. Good luck! Ooops, I forgot about gun finishes. Yes, some are blue, you might be thinking of that, but that is only if you put several coats on. One coat might do it. Plus, there are other colors, such as black (see the parkerizing link on the list). Here is a good company, they can be lots of help, too.
- Q:turps and stainless steel?
- real s/steel is nickel and chrome, however manufacturers of kitchenware, e.g s/teel cutlery use the cheaper version of nickel chrome and iron, that is why some s/steel products rust, so if you want to test any products carry asmall magnet and test the article
- Q:Is Steel a Pure Substance or a Mixture?
- Steel is mostly iron. However, it is an alloy or solid solution, or mixture of iron and other metals or sometimes carbon. All steel is a mixture. there are many varieties.
- Q:Is it possible to stain steel red?
- How To Stain Steel
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range