General Information Of Galvalume Steel Coil AZ150
With Cold Rolled Steel as base metal,with the aluzinc coated, finally the plate steel is called galvalume steel. Galvalume steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Prepainted Galvanized Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:Scientific answers please: Are there various grades of stainless steel?
- In general, the austenitic stainless steels are considered to have the best overall corrosion resistance of all the stainless steels and to be the most resistant to industrial atmospheres and acid media. As the corrosion conditions become more severe (e.g. higher temperatures and stronger acids), more alloy content above that in type 304 is required. The addition of over 2% Mo to austenitic stainless steels increases resistance to pitting. Type 316 is a popular alloy in this class and contains 2.5% Mo.
- Q:how is stainless steel produced?
- There are different recipes, and different types of steel are made for different purposes. They all share high temperatures, which allows extra carbon to bind with the iron. This is the main thing that makes steel stainless, or rustproof. Other metals such as chromium, molybdenum, magnesium etc. are often added to increase tensile (twisting) strength, flexibility, etc.
- Q:What is Mild Steel? Is it the same as Seamless Steel?
- I am a Blacksmith,mild Steel is what I use every Day,I make Ornamental Ironworks,like Handrails,Gate,Candle holders,all kind of things,most things are made from mild Steel,even Buildings,Doors,and so on.No risk of buying it.Special Steel is just for Special Applications.
- Q:Where can I get a steel taper kit?
- This okorder.com/ Preferably something under $40 and from a reputable website. I don't know how much...
- Q:Where can I get coupons for Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Rack?
- Hi okorder.com/
- Q:Which one is better to start? Steel or Acrylic tapers?
- Steel, and stainless/surgical steel at that. If not, titanium. Especially for new stretching, you don't wnat any metal in there that you may have a reaction to.
- Q:Pistol Polymer Frames? Good as Steel? Walther P22 OK?
- Walther P22 Frame
- Q:Can a fine grit whetstone replace a honing steel?
- A steel is to clean off an edge and remove any bends on the bevel, it is not directly for sharpening as it removes no material from the knife (or should not). A whetstone, however fine, does remove material. A steel to maintain an edge, a stone to restore an edge. They are different items for different purposes.
- Q:Spyderco or cold steel?
- Hibben are even better in my opinion, but cold steel are reputable and do good quality high carbon steel knives and swords. Paul Chen does some knives and they are the best I've seen but a lot more expensive
- Q:whats better? steel irons or graphite?
- Graphite Or Steel Irons
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range